2nd daughter for Carlos & Annemarie of Bourbon-Parma: Princess Cécilia, 17 Oct 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Those were lovely photos, Luisa and Cecilia are both adorable children. And what pretty names they have too. Princess Cecilia is very tiny!

Last edited:
Luisa and Cecilia are beautiful little girls. Little Cecilia was so small at birth but she looks a healthy weight now. :)

How happy family!!
Little Princesses Luisa and Cécilia are adorable. :p
I'm so glad to see that Annemarie and her second child are doing OK.

Cecilia is very smiling baby!))) Is there any pictures available without watermarks?

Have the family released a date for a Christening yet for Princess Cecilia?

Have the family released a date for a Christening yet for Princess Cecilia?

I don't think so as I haven't seen any announcements on royal websites. Princess Cecilia is still very little, so they might not think about having one just yet. :flowers: Although some babies are christened early, I remember hearing somewhere that this was common in the past but it's not as common now.

I don't think so as I haven't seen any announcements on royal websites. Princess Cecilia is still very little, so they might not think about having one just yet. :flowers: Although some babies are christened early, I remember hearing somewhere that this was common in the past but it's not as common now.

Thanks H.P.

In Ireland its normally when the baby is between 2-4 months old on average.

Thanks H.P.

In Ireland its normally when the baby is between 2-4 months old on average.

You're welcome An Ard Ri. :) England is the same, my little cousin was christened when he was 4 months and I was christened when I was 5 months. You can get some babies who are christened really late, my mother's christening took place when she was 18 months.

Last edited:

I guess that depends on the religion a child is baptized in... a roman-catholic child is often baptized quite soon after birth (within a few days or certainly few weeks).
But ofcourse traditions are there to be altered :lol:

Princess Luisa was baptized on the 29th of September, she was born on the 9th of May I believe, so we probably have to wait for a few moths.. (May-September is 5 moths approximately) so October - November - December - January - February.. I don't expect anything before February or March..

Back
Top Bottom