Queen Alia Al Hussein (1948-1977): Information and Pictures

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I agree Yamamah; today I remember sad pics of her funeral, the hug between King and Alia´s father.

Yamamah do you know why Queen Zein wasn´t present KHussein and QAlia´s wedding?

Salma, it is my understanding that Queen Zein disapproved very strongly of the wedding and relationship because she felt Hussein should not turn his back on Muna, whom she liked alot and the kids. Don't forget Alia's relationship with Hussein started when he was still married to Muna and she disapproved of the affair.

Perhaps apart from the moral side of things, she thought as king he should show some stability on his family as he had already been divorced once already and also don't forget the big struggles she had to endure with Hussein's father, and like Muna, she had been a dutiful wife through thick and thin so maybe there was empathy, after all Muna had been a model wife and was popular in Jordan.

I think Zein saw Alia as the cause of the marriage breakdown. This is my understanding of things :flowers:

Salma, it is my understanding that Queen Zein disapproved very strongly of the wedding and relationship because she felt Hussein should not turn his back on Muna, whom she liked alot and the kids. Don't forget Alia's relationship with Hussein started when he was still married to Muna and she disapproved of the affair.

Perhaps apart from the moral side of things, she thought as king he should show some stability on his family as he had already been divorced once already and also don't forget the big struggles she had to endure with Hussein's father, and like Muna, she had been a dutiful wife through thick and thin so maybe there was empathy, after all Muna had been a model wife and was popular in Jordan.

I think Zein saw Alia as the cause of the marriage breakdown. This is my understanding of things :flowers:

Thank´s Yamamah as always. And now we know that the rumors that King Hussein married with Alia and he was married with Muna are true, they got divorce later.

I thought same you about Queen Zein and Alia. I saw at magazine that only twelve persons were presents at wedding.
I read too Queen Zein didn´t like Princess Muna, sure she changed her opinion during years.

Thank´s Yamamah as always. And now we know that the rumors that King Hussein married with Alia and he was married with Muna are true, they got divorce later.

I thought same you about Queen Zein and Alia. I saw at magazine that only twelve persons were presents at wedding.
I read too Queen Zein didn´t like Princess Muna, sure she changed her opinion during years.

I think Queen Zein was annoyed that the marriage with Dina was a disaster because she personally chose Dina for Hussein. Also, Muna was an English girl, a Christian and not a Sharifa. I think she didn't like Muna for those reasons but over the years she got used to the idea. I would not have liked to have Queen Zein as a mother in law. To put it very politely, I think she was a very tough woman. One only has to look at pictures to see the character in the face :nonono:

One only has to look at pictures to see the character in the face :nonono:
:lol::lol: Yes I think the same. Thank´s Yamamah I always like read your posts:flowers: and thank´s for answer me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jordan, I have to thank you for this marvelous pic of alia, I've never seen it.

http://www.elaph.com/Web/AsdaElaph/2009/2/406783.htm
that's really interesting article, she used to know also the father of P.zein and alia's husbands.

what is impressive this year that many remembered her and wrote about her, here is another article:
علياء الØ*سين.. ككل Ø*لم
someone commented that king Hussein said:" she left me 2 treasures ali and Haya "
so sweet
moz-screenshot-3.jpg
:)

http://www.elaph.com/Web/AsdaElaph/2009/2/406783.htm
that's really interesting article, she used to know also the father of P.zein and alia's husbands.

amazing article, i wish if they publish a full details about her death??

what is impressive this year that many remembered her and wrote about her, here is another article:
علياء الØ*سين.. ككل Ø*لم
someone commented that king Hussein said:" she left me 2 treasures ali and Haya "
so sweet
moz-screenshot-3.jpg
:)

thats true, she was not like anyone, no queen has this effect on her people we still remember her even after 32 years of her death, what can she be to effect on us even that we didn't even saw her on TV, she was really an angel simple and one of her people, Ali and Haya took this from her and this is what makes them special.

I think Queen Noor is very similar to Alia, that's why king Hussein felt in love so fast. However I think they're different inside.

She reminds me Empress Farah of Iran in this picture...

Mansour Beauty Salon | Facebook

interesting , in the photos there is interviews with hairdresser , the queens like to put their make up alone , princess Saravth was excellent and taught her daughters to put make up .

thanks salma, just wonders about hola magazine cares about the JRF since Muna and Alia really interesting

And too Dina Xavi. Jordan Royal Family is popular in Spain since King Abdullah I.

Queen Alia was such a classic middle-eastern beauty....I just love her features. Thanks for posting the wonderful photos of her!

Al-Rai
i felt sad when I saw the pic , the king received condolences from Alia's father :(

Thank you xavi I remember her funeral I saw a video years ago. Her dad was crying during funeral.

You can see Hussein is walking towards Baha uddin Al Touqan about to embrace him and burst into tears. What a terribly sad photo

The first time that I see the father of the Queen Alia

Thank you very much

do you want to hear queen alia talking how she met Al hussein ; please see video 4 it is a precious one ;

1973 Compilation

The first time I heard the voice of Queen alia
Look great

Back
Top Bottom