Sayako Kuroda (Princess Sayako): Current Events

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Princess Sayako's birthday is April ,8 and Mr. Kuroda's is April ,7

:) Princess Sayako birthday is ''18 April'',born in 1969.
(Thanks for your information about Mr.Kuroda's birthday) snow wang
ropura ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sayako Kuroda seen on May 17, 2006.
News reports that she had moved into her new apartment with her husband.

NNN news

Attachments

• 20060517-00000056-nnn-soci-thumb-001.jpg
    20060517-00000056-nnn-soci-thumb-001.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 971
Last edited:
Is this the apartment she was supposed to have moved into after she got married? Or is this a new one?

janos614 said:
Is this the apartment she was supposed to have moved into after she got married? Or is this a new one?

She lived in a rented apartment when she got married with Yoshiki Kuroda. This is the new apartment that she has been waited for the renovations to be finished during this period.

mandyy said:
She lived in a rented apartment when she got married with Yoshiki Kuroda. This is the new apartment that she has been waited for the renovations to be finished during this period.

Thanks for answering my question! I'm surprised they hadn't finished the renovations sooner- it's been six months since they got married.

janos614 said:
I assume that by entourage, they mean security for Sayako? Does she need it, now that she's a commoner, or is granted it as a now "extended" member of the royal family?

I read somewhere that the IHA will provide security for the first few months after her marriage, but I can't recall for how long. If you ask me, even if she's now a "commoner", she is still the daughter of the Emperor and nothing will change that.... and that she should have protection (but then I'm not the IHA ;)).

It's sure nice to see her adjusting to her new life well. Thanks for the link to the article, laduchesse.

;);) I am happy to hear about Sayako and that the press still interested her life as a commoner.:)

Ropura;) :D

Last edited:
It's probably also a way for the royal family to keep up with her, too, especially if they don't get to see her often. I'm sure her mother must have worried about her.

Seasons Greetings and the best wishes for the New Year 2007 for Sayako and Yoshiki Kuroda.

Ropura:)

How can you be so sure that she will not have a baby?

I didn't mean to offend, I was just asking too. I think that she may have a baby in the next year after she has adjusted to life in the outside world.
Linda

ok, I want her to have a baby, it would be soo cute, she seems to be vey, calm and tender

Last edited:
I hope so that she get a baby.

Ropura

linda85 said:
I didn't mean to offend, I was just asking too. I think that she may have a baby in the next year after she has adjusted to life in the outside world.
Linda

yeah, I agree with you, the change in sayako's life was so big that she need time adapt

Wonder how she's doing now? Hopefully she has adapted to the changes since her wedding...

Their laws does not make sense to me. How can she is a commoner while her parent are Imperor and Impress. How many commoner has Imperor and Impress as parents?

kimlan said:
Their laws does not make sense to me. How can she is a commoner while her parent are Imperor and Impress. How many commoner has Imperor and Impress as parents?

She's a born imperial princess. She become a commoner because she' got married.

I'd love to have news about her. Has she become pregnant ?

Who know? She could be and no one else besides her and husband would know.

:wub: :wub: :wub: congratstulation with " Sayako" birthday on""18 April"',
she will be (38 years old)hoera:) :) :) .

Ropura

Private citizens and media privacy

I'm not familiar laws concerning privacy and the media around the world. Particulary in Japan, I know that the IHA controls official releases but is the Japanese royal family considered "public figures" in the same way politicians, athletes and actors are in other parts of the world? If so, do laws protect them from paparazzi or is it living on the island in the middle of Tokyo and any travel being controlled by the IHA? Specifically in the case of Sayako Kuroda - do we see less coverage of her now because people just aren't interested? Or is she considered a private citizen and media inquiry/intrusion into her life would face legal ramifications? I would appreciate any help in this.

Mapper

I'm not sure about her position specifically, but apparently if any of the Japanese photographers overstep their bounds in trying to get photos of the royals, they and their employers are made to suffer for it. Same for the journalists who write articles. So the IHA has a lot of control over the press too; if the press was told that certain sorts of photos of Sayako Kuroda were unacceptable, then almost certainly they wouldn't be taking them.

Back
Top Bottom