45. Adina Reyter Three Diamond Amigos Curve Post Earrings= ×5
46. Birks 'Bee Chic' Blue Topaz Silver Earrings- ×1
47. Birks 'Bee Chic' White Quartz Silver Earrings- x1
48. Birks Muse Citrine and Diamond Drop Earrings= ×1
49. Birks PÉTALE Large Yellow Gold and Diamond Stud Earrings​= ×2
50. Birks Snowflake Snowstorm Diamond Earrings= ×6
51. Birks Snowflake Large Round Jacket Earrings= x2
52. Les Plaisirs de Birks Yellow Gold and Opal Earrings- x1
53. Plaisirs de Birks Gold Bar Earrings- Pre-owned (×3)
54. Boh Runga 'Feather Kiss' Gold Discologo Stud- ×8
55. Cartier White Gold and Diamond Galanterie Stud Earrings- ×6
56. White & Yellow Diamond Chandelier Earrings= ×1
57. Diamond and Pearl Earring= ×2
58. Karen Walker Temptation Gold Stud Earrings​- ×1
59. Natalie Marie Diamond Sun Studs- x2
60. Pippa Small Nosheen Stud Earrings= ×1
61. Pippa Small Kyanite Classic Stud Earrings- x3
62. Pippa Small Herkimer Diamond Stud Earrings= ×1
63. Shaun Leane 'Talon' Earrings- ×2
64. Vanessa Tugendhaft Parisienne Diamond Hoop Earrings- ×1
65. Zofia Day Dash Ear Studs- Pre-owned (×1)
66. Bentley & Skinner A Diamond Line Bracelet= ×3
67. Birks White Gold Flex Wrap Bracelet- x2
68. Kismet by Milka Dangle Full Circles Bracelet- Pre-owned (×1)
69. Wwake Three-Stone Opal Cuff= ×2
70. Adina Reyter Solid Pavé Teardrop Necklace- ×3
71. Jessica McCormack Tattoo Diamond Pendant​= ×2
72. Pascale Monvoisin Cauri N°2 Necklace- ×3
73. Right Hand Gal Solid Gold Asymmetrical Initial Necklace- Pre-owned (×1)
74. Princess Diana's Diamond Bracelet= ×2
75. Princess Diana Gold Cuff Bracelet with Blue Stones- x2
76. Princess Diana Butterfly Diamond Stud Earrings- ×1
77. Princess Diana Aquamarine Ring- x1
78. Philip Treacy Black Straw Hat with Buntal Ribbon​= ×1
79. Madewell x Biltmore Panama Hat= Pre-owned (×2)
80. Babaton 'Amos' Black Dress Belt- ×1
81. Givenchy Black Double G Plaque Buckle Thin Leather Belt- ×1

Accessories Total: 188
Grand total: 227

NOTE: On this list x__ refers to total no. of times recycled rather than total no. of times worn (contrary to the previous one).

Old 03-29-2019, 06:37 AM
Heir Apparent

Yeine:
I admire your work, this had to betaking you a long time to do, impressive!

Old 03-29-2019, 06:57 AM
Royal Highness

I thought the black swing coat looked great on Meghan. She looked a bit sad and tired, but very appropriate for the somber occasion.

For me, it's a significant fact that a number of items we have seen Meghan wearing are clothes and accessories previously purchased by her that were part of her working and casual wardrobe before her marriage.

I echo thanks to @Yeine for doing such a great job itemizing as much as possible Meghan's recycled jewelry and accessories, and in particular noting the number of pre-owned jewelry and accessories that we have seen since her engagement and marriage. Thanks!

There would still be information about items in Meghan's wardrobe (ncluding clothing, jewelry, and accessories) that we would have no way of knowing anything about because nothing has been confirmed or made public in the first place. For example, the gorgeous gown Meghan wore for the engagement pictures could have been pre-owned (and/or purchased on discount by her previously), or even perhaps loaned at no cost by the designers. Meghan wearing that outfit certainly brought Ralph & Russo major attention and untold new business.

A pre-owned item of clothing that comes immediately to mind is the black sheer dress with flower print and ruffles that Meghan wore to the Christmas lunch, and that she'd worn previously to one of her fashion stints on the Today show. There are surely other pre-owned clothing items that obviously aren't part of the the accessories list that Yeine has so diliigently compiled.
Old 03-29-2019, 07:02 AM
Majesty

Yeine, fantastic work! A lot of time and labour there! This list should be sent to every tabloid, especially the Fail, that keeps insisting that Meghan is the most extravagant woman to ever marry into the BRF.
Old 03-29-2019, 11:50 AM
Commoner

Thanks for the kind words everyone I've been quite baffled by some people's insistence that she never recycles. As her detractors so love to remind us, Meghan isn't perfect, there's enough to criticise without telling lies and half-truths. Could she recycle more? Definitely, but so could most royal women.
Old 03-29-2019, 12:18 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeine View Post
Thanks for the kind words everyone I've been quite baffled by some people's insistence that she never recycles. As her detractors so love to remind us, Meghan isn't perfect, there's enough to criticise without telling lies and half-truths. Could she recycle more? Definitely, but so could most royal women.
Not long ago on FB (Royal Group) someone said she hadn't re-worn one thing since she married...I just did a quick google and found a few things, enough to prove the point she has.

This list is great, even I wasn't aware of how much she had re-worn. Personally I think the items she bought 'used' (vintage) should count as extra 'points'!

LaRae
Old 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by muriel View Post
To contextualise, perhaps the relevant list is what has not been repeated!
Meghan is being held to an unfair standard here. Forget the seasonal factor and how it's only been a little over a year. She's also in the last month of her pregnancy. I imagine there has been plenty of clothes where she simply haven't been able to fit into for months.
Old 04-01-2019, 10:07 AM
Commoner

Yeine; good work! That puts flour to mouth to people who repeat day to day that Meghan does not reuse her clothes and accessories. As far as I know she is the only royal lady who does wear real vintage clothes.
Old 04-01-2019, 03:28 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

The Duchess of Sussex visiting New Zealand House in London today, March 19, to pay respect to the 50 people murdered at two mosques in new Zealand:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Side view **
I love the coat. Very elegant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eya View Post
I love the color but not the coat in general.
Old 04-01-2019, 10:34 PM
Courtier

Ugh, there are new pictures of Harry and Meghan leaving a wellness store in Kensington. I don't really know if I should post the pictures since it seems that they weren't interested in having their pics taken.

However, it was a very casual look for Meghan.
A $30.00 shirt featuring Jake Ryan from Sixteen Candles (Can you say 80's teenage girl screen crush swoon)
Maternity jeans, white trainers and one of Harry's green jackets.

http://www.meghansmirror.com/street-...ary-in-london/
Old 04-02-2019, 08:34 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqui24 View Post
Meghan is being held to an unfair standard here.
That is always a good retort!
Old 04-02-2019, 10:52 PM
Imperial Majesty

Perhaps not. But the rest of the post which you removed this one sentence from, certainly was. Jacqui is lucky, most of us read the whole context of a statement

Yeinie, fantastic job on the list. She definitely recycled more then some will ever give credit for.

Quote:
Ugh, there are new pictures of Harry and Meghan leaving a wellness store in Kensington. I don't really know if I should post the pictures since it seems that they weren't interested in having their pics taken.

However, it was a very casual look for Meghan.
A $30.00 shirt featuring Jake Ryan from Sixteen Candles (Can you say 80's teenage girl screen crush swoon)
Maternity jeans, white trainers and one of Harry's green jackets.

http://www.meghansmirror.com/street-...ary-in-london/
We comment on their fashion whenever in public, don't see why this would be any different

She looks cute and casual. I love the graphic tee and her husband's coat

Definitely might be a royal on the job, but still some old flair in her.
Old 04-02-2019, 10:59 PM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
At this stage of pregnancy, the only thing that matters is that one can actually wear the item and be comfortable enough in it to move. Hubby's larger clothing becomes very appealing and one wonders if they've put their shoes on the right feet and that they actually match as its been forever since one has seen their feet.

Fashion and being touted as ready for the catwalk is the last thing on the mind. Comfort is.
No law can be sacred to me but that of my nature. Good and bad are but names very readily transferable to that or this; the only right is what is after my constitution, the only wrong what is against it.

~~~Ralph Waldo Emerson~~~
Old 04-03-2019, 11:05 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by muriel View Post
That is always a good retort!
Combined with facts, yes it is.
Old 04-21-2019, 10:40 PM
Royal Highness

I love the casual couple look of the Sussexes on their excursion to the holistic apothecary. I also really loved the wide-sleeved black swing coat the Duchess wore to pay respects to NZ mosoque shooting victims at New Zealand House in London. That unexpected outing has turned out to be Meghan's final public appearance before giving birth.

A previously unreleased video from early 2017 shows more of Meghan's Myna Mahila charity visit to India. Meghan is seen wearing a colorful green, aqua, and gold sari ensemble. She looked quite lovely:

https://cheesecake.articleassets.mea...4_800_420.jpeg

http://www.nripulse.com/wp-content/u...arkle-sari.jpg

http://www.meghansmirror.com/wp-cont...Sari-India.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04...5521656939.jpg

The below had initially been the only picture released after Meghan's trip. It had accompanied her essay in Time about the work of Myna Mahila. She was wearing a white shirt-like tunic over skinny jeans:
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/0e/f3/e8/0...3363f6d574.jpg
Old 04-26-2019, 05:25 PM
Royal Highness

The Duchess of Sussex's maternity style, reviewed by the editors of People:

https://youtu.be/fzrTG62u5wg

Also, a suggestion by fashion industry insiders for Meghan to work with her designers on selecting fabrics that are more wrinkle-resistant:
https://www.inquisitr.com/5254846/fa...kled-wardrobe/
Old 04-29-2019, 11:11 PM
Royal Highness

Here's an interesting article by Carolyn Durand of Elle, discussing how Meghan has been influenced by Diana PoW, and by Jackie Kennedy. The feature details the ways these past legends' style and humanity have affected Meghan, particularly in regard to her royal wardrobe:

https://www.elle.com/culture/celebri...y-comparisons/ pictures included

I love the side-by-side juxtaposition of Carolyn Bessette Kennedy and Meghan (both wearing white shirts with sleeves cuffed, and long elegant black skirts).

And the mention at the end of the article is the first I've heard that Meghan is impressed by Jennifer Aniston's clean, timeless aesthetic. I have heard about Meghan's love for the stylishness of Audrey Hepburn, and Gwyneth Paltrow.
Old 04-29-2019, 11:36 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaiaMia_53 View Post
Here's an interesting article by Carolyn Durand of Elle, discussing how Meghan has been influenced by Diana PoW, and by Jackie Kennedy. The feature details the ways these past legends' style and humanity have affected Meghan, particularly in regard to her royal wardrobe:

https://www.elle.com/culture/celebri...y-comparisons/ pictures included

I love the side-by-side juxtaposition of Carolyn Bessette Kennedy and Meghan (both wearing white shirts with sleeves cuffed, and long elegant black skirts).

And the mention at the end of the article is the first I've heard that Meghan is impressed by Jennifer Aniston's clean, timeless aesthetic. I have heard about Meghan's love for the stylishness of Audrey Hepburn, and Gwyneth Paltrow.

I am sorry but this article is such a stretch.....but so are all the 'inspired by or copying' articles.

She wore a white dress on tour like Jackie and Diana (nothing remotely similar in style) shocker

They both wore double breasted coats while pregnant. Or green coats.

Oh shock, they both wore little black dresses. Almost unthinkable

Black skirt and white button down top is nothing shocking fashion wise.

The Jennifer Aniston comment is a 'source'. Probably someone 'oh that looks like something Meghan may have worn'.
Old 04-29-2019, 11:45 PM
Heir Apparent

In other news, Anna Wintour recently credited Duchess of Sussex with inspiring her to think about changing her uniform to suits.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.har...tour-wardrobe/
Old 04-30-2019, 12:07 AM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
What I really like about Meghan's dress sense is the return to retro styles. As time has progressed, I think fashion had lost some of the softness and femininity enhanced by styles of the past.

I hope it does start a revival of hunting down beautiful styles in vintage shops such as William Vintage. It makes me glad that I've hung onto some of my mother's clothing from the 60s and 70s that just seemed too nice to dispose of.

Definitely a fan of swing coats.

No law can be sacred to me but that of my nature. Good and bad are but names very readily transferable to that or this; the only right is what is after my constitution, the only wrong what is against it.

~~~Ralph Waldo Emerson~~~