The Duchess of Sussex's Eveningwear Part 2: September 2019 - November 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Duchess of Sussex's Eveningwear Part 2: September 2019 -

Pretty purple dress.

Agreed- much better without all the red accessories this time.

Gorgeous color, but her hair is her crowning glory. It's so lush.

Gorgeous color, but her hair is her crowning glory. It's so lush.

There are definately some very expensive extensions going on there. Not a criticism, I'd get them myself if I could afford them. I suspect that Kate also has extra volume in her hair via extensions as a lot of women in the public eye who often choose to wear their hair long and loose do.

Last edited:
There are definately some very expensive extensions going on there. Not a criticism, I'd get them myself if I could afford them. I suspect that Kate also has extra volume in her hair via extensions as a lot of women in the public eye who often choose to wear their hair long and loose do.

What? Meghan has very thick and long hair. Doesn't look like she has extensions to me in the pics I've seen at least...

Meghan looks STUNNING! Absolutely resplendent. 10/10 for me

Last edited:
I think the purple is so lovely on her, just a gorgeous colour on the Duchess.

What? Meghan has very thick and long hair. Doesn't look like she has extensions to me in the pics I've seen at least...

Meghan looks STUNNING! Absolutely resplendent. 10/10 for me

Even women with naturally long hair will have a little more added for volume and lusture but top hairdressers charge hundreds of pounds to do this as they use real hair and know how to make it look totally natural. It's not something a lot of women can afford but most celebrities, tv personalities etc will have at least some extentions in their hair.

Even women with naturally long hair will have a little more added for volume and lusture but top hairdressers charge hundreds of pounds to do this as they use real hair and know how to make it look totally natural. It's not something most women can afford but most celebrities, tv personalities etc will have at least some extentions in their hair.

Yes I am well aware of how extensions work as I've used high quality ones in the past so I can generally tell even on celebs. But as someone with thick hair, mixed hair like Meg's, I know its also possible to get your hair to look stunning like that because I do regularly (yes my hair is my pride and joy. Years and tears to get to this point lol) without extensions especially with good care which I am sure Meg has.

Not discounted extensions and its not like it matters at the end of the day. But its just a weird thought to jump to automatically...

I like the color of the dress; otherwise it looks like a shapeless sack.

I adore the colour of Meghan's dress but I do agree that it seems a bit shapeless. However, since the colour is so lovely and it's always great to see her in something other than black or grey, I'll give her a pass.

Please do not talk about extensions we have enough of that here with brexit.

:lol::lol::lol:

Please do not talk about extensions we have enough of that here with brexit.

I like a bit of humor.

The color of the dress is lovely, but I never like a middle part on Meghan's hair, it ends up hanging in her face too much. Aside from that, she looks good.

Her hair is ridiculous, and my guess is that some of the treatments she no doubt ceased while pregnant, she can now do again. She might have extension, but if she does, they look fabulous! Her hair is similar to my daughter's--super thick and curly mixed chick hair that has a kind of Teflon quality to it.

Great to see Meghan! I like the purple with her skin tones, and I agree, her hair looks gorgeous. (And no room for criticisms from media about any 'extravagant' new clothing) Good!

Splendid dress and hair so shiny ! I need that purple dress !

Beautiful color on her and I love her hair.

But it is missing the coat. The dress has no structure on its own, it needs the coat or something over. Or even belt. Bit too shapeless on own.

Meghan looks great in that colour and her shape is what it is. I think the dress is one of her best since Archie's birth. Meghan's hair could be better but I sense she wants to shade her face. It looks good.

Last edited:
Pretty dress, and she looks radiant.

Another item of clothing that does nothing for her.

The black dress is not very flattering and a bit too low cut for the Festival of Remembrance concert.

That’s a beautiful dress, gorgeous material. I agree that it doesn’t particularly flatter her, but I like it and don’t think there is any immodesty.

Oh gosh...I think she looks radiant, just stunning. She has the most beautiful face and complexion, imo.

Meghan looks great. The neck line is fine it doesn't require double stick tape.

How does it not flatter her? A lovely neckline framing her pretty face, a fifties’ style flared skirt- I think it’s adorable.

The dress could be nice but it doesn't work for her at all. The proportions are completely off.

That is an incredibly unflattering dress. The wide belt is doing her no favors, and the neckline seems out of sync with the event. I like the full skirt, but not with that belt--she's too short waisted for it to look good.

She has to stop with those belts. I mean, really ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom