The Duchess of Cambridge's Maternity Fashion: December 2012 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My favourite repeat maternity look. Catherine looks beautiful.

The coat is very beautiful with a great color. Very elegant look on her.

IMO one of her best looks for this pregnancy.:flowers:

The Duchess of Cambridge visited The Rugby Portobello Trust in London today, December 12, recycling a pretty Seraphine coat: ** Upper part **

What a lovely picture, don't you think? :flowers: Worthy of framing.

I love the coat and it's color. Looks very comfy and warm. :flowers:

Very pretty “lines on this coat, the black edging elongates it. Her hair looks great, so much better than the three years ago picture

Fantastic coat. Beautiful color and style. Love seeing it again :flowers:

But second me for the ugh on the short skirt and black tights again :sad:

Gorgeous coat, love the fabric and the style of the coat on her. I thought it was snowy in London or did the weather change so quickly that she did not have to wear boots or a scarf or gloves.......just surprised to see Catherine dressed in what looks like a light weight coat!

Gorgeous coat, love the fabric and the style of the coat on her. I thought it was snowy in London or did the weather change so quickly that she did not have to wear boots or a scarf or gloves.......just surprised to see Catherine dressed in what looks like a light weight coat!

She exits the car in front of the building door, so basically walks 5 meters outside.

I like her coat, not too sure about the hat but it's all appropriate.

LaRae

Not a fan of the hat, altho' it is suitably unfrivolous...

Love the whole outfit. Catherine looks stunning and appropriate.

The Duchess of Cambridge at the Grenfell Tower National Memorial Service held at St Paul's Cathedral today, December 14: ** Full view ** Side view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

Especially love the hat! :flowers: That was the first element that I liked and was going to say so, when I saw that many don't like it. Not sure why, it's a solid hat (not a fascinator!). Great style of hat. I have one in pale brown with a leather strap, very similar look and sit on the head. Classic to me. ;)

:previous:
Totally agree with you Lady Nimue, that hat is stunning. Being a hat lady with lots of hats (lol) I would wear that hat any day of the week, she looked perfect and love the color on her. Now where can I buy that hat or similar?:flowers:

What Kate Wore thinks the hat is by Lock & Co. :flowers:

Its the wonky brim that bothers.. looks as tho' its been sat on repeatedly...

Its the wonky brim that bothers.. looks as tho' its been sat on repeatedly...

That 'wonky brim' is a style (for those into style). ;) Don't come to the (U.S.) southwest, you'll see lots of those.

Also, the shape is distinctive. Could not be achieved by sitting on a hat. JMO.

What Kate Wore thinks the hat is by Lock & Co. :flowers:

Thank You so much Mirabel for the info. I really don't *need* another hat like in shoes of which I have way to many..........yet when I see a hat that is stunning and looks good on me, that hat is mine. This is a beautiful hat and I have a gorgeous straw hat in light brownish with dark gold and leather band around the top, wear it most of the summer when in the park or shopping or doggie walking.....those brims are one of my favorite style to wear, keeps the sun off the face and less wrinkles......:lol: so off to check out the company for a hat.....?

For me the hat is the best part. A real proper hat, and not one that looks like she borrowed from Camilla. Finally some 30 something style, when she isn't in casual clothes. :flowers:

The coat dress is pretty and appropriate. Best I can say for it :flowers:

But another coat dress. 2 weeks from now will be forgotten. But nice for event.

For me the hat is the best part. A real proper hat, and not one that looks like she borrowed from Camilla. Finally some 30 something style, when she isn't in casual clothes. :flowers:

The coat dress is pretty and appropriate. Best I can say for it :flowers:

But another coat dress. 2 weeks from now will be forgotten. But nice for event.

Its a coat - a proper coat. She is wearing a dress underneath it. It is not a coat-dress.

:previous: Silly me that makes all the difference :whistling:

Point being looks like her standard coat/coat dress. Nothing new, nothing memorable. Will add it to the list of is it 'that one or that one' we have with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom