The Duchess of Cambridge's Maternity Fashion: December 2012 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks great..very healthy looking. I like the outfit, it's very cute.

LaRae

A wonderful outfit! Great colour, great combination of coat and dress, looking phantastic!
BYe Bine

I love mint green. Such a pretty spring color.

Looks like a nice dress to show baby 3 on the steps of the Lindo Wing in a few weeks!

Lovely shade of mint green on the Duchess today,she looks wonderful .

The green outfit is very beautiful. A wonderful look. One of her best.

Love the mint green color. She needs to work on her posture, pregnant or not

The mint is a fantastic spring color on her. Very lovely. :flowers:

Not a fan of the bow at all, but will ignore because of the lovely color and glow.

PANTS!!! LOL Not the first time she's worn them at an engagement.

She looks lovely though. I like her top.

Kate is wearing a cream coat by Goat and a top by Hobbs. No info on her skinny pants/leggins yet.

ETA: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bgn8FdchEOK/ info on her whole outfit.

LaRae

Last edited:
I don’t like the maternity jeggings and I think flat shoes would have looked better. Rest is nice, Kate is glowing!

Good pics on twitter of Kate without the coat.

LaRae

Kate in trousers. I like the look.

Is that the goat coat? Agree about the leggings and flats a better look. Cute blouse

I love the look. Very elegant. The blouse looks beautiful.

I have to admit this is one of her best looks and I love her heels. Many have wondered how she has managed to wear them but our Catherine fooled most people. Shoes in that expense bracket tend to have three, if not four different heel heights and Catherine has just substituted them and people try to identify the "signature" of the shoe and have missed the slightly lowering heels

Not a fan of the jeggings at all. Or the pumps with them.

That said I love the top half. The coat is fantastic. And I love the blouse :flowers:

I also love she is wearing separates, a nice change from her coats/dresses. Hope to see more ?

She's probably at the stage where she wears what fits, and what makes her comfortable. It is dark, but then it's a chilly dreary day.
She looks appropriate, which is what counts.

It looks black...even when it's a video of her walking to the Church doors...must be a very very dark brown then.

LaRae

Yes it looks black to me too.

The only think I don't like is her hat. It probably is the hat I dislike the most from her......

It's brown - and it is a repeat. The brooch is crooked - rookie mistake, IMO.

I prefer brighter colors for Easter, but I admit I think this color is very flattering on her. And the earrings and brooch helped spark it up a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom