Spanish Infantas and Daughter's Fashion and Style Part 3: October 2018 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Infantas Elena and Cristina went to see the premiere of Nabucco at the Teatro Real de Madrid:

** Pic **

Last edited by a moderator:
Victoria Federica at the Starlite Festival in Marbella yesterday, August 1:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Guerilla von Bismark was pictured in the same dress , at the same event . I did not admire the dress on either lady .

My apologies for misspelling the name of Gunilla von Bismark.

Last edited by a moderator:
The dress screams 80s Dolly Parton !

A casual but nice combination on Doña Victoria Federica!

Last edited:
The dress is a tad too short ,Doña Victoria Federica's fashion can be hot or miss!

Victoria Federica attended the Loewe Womenswear Spring/Summer 2023 show as part of Paris Fashion Week today, September 30.

Wenn you look at the "Upper part" photo first, it looks totally fine, but when you check the rest it gets...strange:

** Upper part ** Full view ** gallery **

Not impressed with this outfit. The designer is way off.

Victoria Federica attended the Loewe Womenswear Spring/Summer 2023 show as part of Paris Fashion Week today, September 30.

Wenn you look at the "Upper part" photo first, it looks totally fine, but when you check the rest it gets...strange:

** Upper part ** Full view ** gallery **
It could be a very nice outfit...but...my God these blue things at the bottom...it reminds me the blue plastics you were when going to a fitness club I order not to walk with your shoes where ppl walk barefoot.

Sent from my SM-A426B using The Royals Community mobile app

The top half was lovely and then we see the bottom half...oh dear!

Victoria Federica attended the Hoss Intropia brand event in Madrid today, October 5:

** gallery **

Wow! She looks amazing!!! This look really suits her!

Back
Top Bottom