Princess Sofia's Maternity Fashion: October 2015 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: Nice colour and really nice colour but, to be honest, if a dress isn't lined and you don't wear that old-fashioned standby, a petticoat, dresses don't tend to hang well and cling where you least want them to.

I dont like the fabric of the dress, it doesn't look like it falls nicely. I love the color of the outfit and the look. I wish she wore a nice statement necklace or long chain.

Its very pretty color but I agree with previous comments about the quality of the fabric. The dress was shorter from the front, wrinkled from sitting down, so overall look wasn't as pretty as it could have been. I quite liked her hair like this.

great colour but the dress looks cheap and unflattering in material.

Sofia looks very pretty and happy in this gown. The colour and style both suit her very well and the addition of a fan is just plain sensible but also a charming piece of useable whimsy.

This is the best I've seen her look! Scroll all the way down to see matching flowers in her pretty hairdo! Finally looks like a Princess.

Sofia's dress she wore to the wedding is beautiful. I love the colour.

Think honestly best look we have seen on her, at least evening :flowers:

Well, that hat didn't quite match her dress and looked odd with this particular dress. Plus the hat managed to cover too much of her face.
The dress fittted her nicely, even though its pattern looked a little too busy for my taste.

Last edited:
The hat was a surprise; it looks like something Madeleine would wear.

Well...I guess it could be worse.

LaRae

The dress was ok, but the awful hat ruined the look. It is too big for Sofia, and doesn't match with the dress at all. The dress gave a light and summery feeling and the hat drowned that totally.

The dress is fine.
The hat, its design is okay to me, the real problem is the placement. It is so big and Sofia places it on her forehead :bang: It covers her face! Slightly backward position may look better.

Both the hat and dress are very nice but not together as they didn't match or complement each other very well.

I like it but, forgive me, not with a bump. It needs a slim figure to pull off the pattern IMO.

Swedish tabloid Expressen gives her five stars for the outfit. I don't agree. She could have done so much better.

I liked it too. I just think she needs to learn how to wear hats - both for her head/frame and for the public to see her.

horrible. that dress looks ugly and cheap. the fit is also most poor.
one of the worst outfits of sofia in (at least) this current year - i'd be inclined to put it in her worst ever, honestly.

I quite like Sofia's dress but the pattern does appear to be busy at a first glance. I'm not a fan of her hat though, it's too big and awkward for me.

The dress is fine.
The hat, its design is okay to me, the real problem is the placement. It is so big and Sofia places it on her forehead :bang: It covers her face! Slightly backward position may look better.

I thought the very same thing when I first saw the picture of her in that hat, it is to big for the shape of her face and put on to much to one side. I actually like the hat as I am a hat lady and have many hats........over all the dress is nice on her, just place the hat at a different angle or a smaller wide brim hate would be nice. At least she is trying hats now.......which is a good thing.

I like her dress! She and Madeleine are wearing almost matching shoes.

Now this is a much better maternity dress!
And yes, she and Madeleine have very similar shoes. I guess they know from earlier years that high heals and this lawn is a bad match :)

That dress is SO MUCH better!

LaRae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom