Princess Máxima's 40th Birthday: May 17, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you,Morengo for translating the interview to may understand what they say,we how don't know dutch :)
BTW both portrets is beautiful :)

I liked it very much, although Máxima is presented to us as some sort of super woman.

But she is, isnt she? Who else of her peers is allowed to stay the character she is in public? Who else is that popular? Who else is being trusted with significant events and, together with WA, with a public apprenticeship as King & Queen in waiting? Who else will be accepted and respected as successor to the ruling monarch without questioning the whole institution?

Only Maxima, is the answer. And good for her, there is a huge difference to most other CPs who have to take acting classes on a regular basis in order to stay in public favour.

While I believe that at some point, most likely not in the lifetime of TRF posters, but still, monarchies will be gone, Maxima certainly has helped to make the institution remain in the Netherlands longer than maybe expected.

I know Maxima is not perfect or super woman but she is pretty awesome in my book!

WA certainly picked a winner!

When my girlfriends and I turned 40, we decided that our 40's were our Decade of Divine! May Maxima have a fabulous decade (and life).

A week from today,the 27th the party weekend really starts with a concert in her honour by the Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra at the Concertgebouw,Amsterdam for the Princess and her guests,ao,other members of the Royal Family,Máxima's family,friends as well as "Collegues" and aquaintences and people Máxima worked with over the past ten years.It will be a festive black tie event in honour
of the Patron of the Orchestra,the Princess,so,jewelry is out of the vaults again.:)

lucien said:
A week from today,the 27th the party weekend really starts with a concert in her honour by the Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra at the Concertgebouw,Amsterdam for the Princess and her guests,ao,other members of the Royal Family,Máxima's family,friends as well as "Collegues" and aquaintences and people Máxima worked with over the past ten years.It will be a festive black tie event in honour
of the Patron of the Orchestra,the Princess,so,jewelry is out of the vaults again.:)

Sorry, but a black tie event isn't with tiara's etc. Wite tie is with tiara's i suppose.

Sorry, but a black tie event isn't with tiara's etc. Wite tie is with tiara's i suppose.

I didn't mention tiara's did I.There are plenty of other baubles to shine with on a black tie event I assure you.:)

The ZDF documentairy is old indeed, but the one of the NOS (posted by Florencia) is completely new: Máxima, portret van een prinses: ma 16 mei 2011, 20:30 - Uitzending Gemist

The princesses were asked what they liked to do most with their mother: cycling was Alexia's reply, and jumping the trampoline. Amalia said she didn't have an idea, but as long as they were together it was fine

When Maxima is helping out on the play yard of the school, Alexia is asking her to come inside and sit next to her in class.

Prince Willem-Alexander says: she means everything for me. Since we met each other in April '99 we became soulmates, man & wife, parents of 3 children. As a person she is unique. She stands ready for everybody 24 hours per day.

And that's why I enjoy this family so much. Tnks for the notes, Marengo.

I didn't mention tiara's did I.There are plenty of other baubles to shine with on a black tie event I assure you.:)

Yes of course,i don't see that you mention tiara :)
maybe it's gonna be some new jewellery present from her hubby;):flowers:

Happy birthday Princess Maxima, beautiful royal lady

Maxima knows how to knock us out with her formal oufits without a tiara IM book. I can't wait......!!! WA birthday party was the whole reason for me becoming a Maxima fan. I saw a pic of this gorgeous family and she was so stunning that I joined you guys on the forums and have enjoyed sharing with all of you ever since!!!!!

so when exactly is the party ? at what time?

I see everyone talking about new formal portraits, but I must be dense as I can't find them anywhere I've looked. Thanks in advance for any help. :eek:)

And a very Happy Belated Birthday to one of my very favourite Non British Royals!!! May the Crown Princess have a blast (as we all know she will) during her Birthday Celebrations next weekend. :)

cant's wait to see the event, photos, fashion etc.....sounbds exciteting1

I am ashamed to say I have only just really started to take note of this lovely Crown Princess. Her birthday photos are lovely and she seems to easily combine being a very modern princess with the dignity and elegance her position demands. I am certainly going to be following these threads including the birthday celebrations.

Did someone have some information,about who royals will be coming to the celebration?

there is a huge difference to most other CPs who have to take acting classes on a regular basis in order to stay in public favour.

On a regular basis? Substantiating that comment would be the reasonable thing to do and would be of interest as I myself am not aware and would very much like to be informed and as you are familiar with these 'classes', who better to ask?!

:)

acting clases, first time i lsiten that?

Did someone have some information,about who royals will be coming to the celebration?

Guillaume, Hereditary Grand Duke of Luxembourg will be present as the court of Luxembourg. So probably many royals to attend.

But still uncertain due to the ash cloud.

The ash cloud hasn't hit Europe yet has it? I know it's over us.

Maybe she doesn't want to come or cannot come.

nobody from spain or england or sweden?

Yes thats strange,but I believe The Prince & Princess of Asturias are attending a football match in the UK this weekend.

Victoria&Daniel will be in Germany on friday. England never comes to this kind of parties. And Felipe and Letizia are in the UK.

Victoria&Daniel will be in Germany on friday. England never comes to this kind of parties. And Felipe and Letizia are in the UK.

Felipe & Letizia dont have anything on their agenda Friday night, why couldnt they attend?

Felipe will only go to Wembley on Saturday.

Felipe & Letizia dont have anything on their agenda Friday night, why couldnt they attend?

Felipe will only go to Wembley on Saturday.

And on Sunday morning he must attend the day of the Armed Forces with the King, the Queen and the Princess in Malaga. To add to it a trip to Holland on Friday, it would be too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom