MM's Visit to Ukrain for UNAIDS - October 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe people in here are critisizing CP Mette-Marit for wearing flat shoes! After all she just fell in a stair made from stone, and hit the back of her head terrible. She said herself on Norwegian news last night she feel very dizzy, and she look very pale. I have fallen backwards in a stone stairs too, and I ended up in the hospital for a week. It hurt. Bad. And I felt terrible dizzy for weeks after.

Would you wear skyhigh heals when feeling dizzy? I don't think so! You would probably lie down, tucked in in blankets. But the CP felt she had to do something even though she had a hard fall, and she did the best she could. And you are complaining about dark stockings and flat shoes?

Some people are heartless. The CP is giving her best, yet it isn't good enough for some. :ermm:

Last edited:
But the CP felt she had to do something even though she had a hard fall, and she did the best she could. And you are complaining about dark stockings and flat shoes?

Yeah, we should give MM a medal for pulling herself together and finishing what was left of the trip. Seems she is back home, her engagements have been cancelled and she will have plenty of time to recoup. With or without black stockings. There you have it. I find it difficult to be all that sympathetic since she has sooo many illnesses/accidents/incidents.

Flat shoes are certainly more comfortable and now a days are very chic (example: Carla Bruni).
I am a real klutz and have tripped many times. Maybe MM was walking on marble steps? Were they wet and slick?
I usually really bang up up my hands as I catch my shoe and fall forward and instinctively put my arms out to catch myself. And then my hands are all bruised and my body does ache.
But there is always a fear of hitting your head and that is very dangerous.

Yeah, we should give MM a medal for pulling herself together and finishing what was left of the trip. Seems she is back home, her engagements have been cancelled and she will have plenty of time to recoup. With or without black stockings. There you have it. I find it difficult to be all that sympathetic since she has sooo many illnesses/accidents/incidents.

Do you think that CP Mette Marit get sick and/or fall down stairs on purpose ?

When it comes to getting sick then remember she has small kids in school and in kindergarden and I know for a fact that kids contracts all kinds of
ailments both in school and daycare and they spread these deseases to siblings and parents.

And for her black thick stockings; a lot of women wear those here in Scandinavia, bear in mind that we live far north on this planet and our climate cant be compared to the climate of Jordan or to the sourthern states of the US.

Poor MM, our vodka aren't good for her :lol::cool:

I'm not very critical of MM in general, but is she rather more sickly or accident-prone than the other royal ladies? It makes me wonder if she doesn't have some health issues.

And being a light-skinned Norwegian-mix I certainly felt for her sunburn, she looked awful and I've been there!

Why the comparison on whether she is more sickly or accident prone than other princesses. She is who she is there are certain people who get sick more than others and have accidents she is a human being becoming royal didn't change that.

This thread is about Mette-Marits visit to the Ukrain and not about her falling down or accident prone so lets all get back on topic please

Dazz:flowers:

This thread is about Mette-Marits visit to the Ukrain and not about her falling down or accident prone so lets all get back on topic please

Dazz:flowers:

Dazzling, we are on topic.

MM falling down was part and parcel to her visiting where she did. Her fall happened while she was visitin the Ukraine, sorry.

It was a part of the visit.
It governed what happened for the rest of that visit, namely MM asking people to come to her sick-bed, her hotel room.

I don't know how one can expect us not to discuss her fall, really.

Dazzling, we are on topic.
No, discussing if MM is more prone to accidents and illnesses is definitely not on Topic.
Her sunburn after the TV interview or other illnesses she suffered from don't belong into this thread.
Talkinmg about her fall in the Ukrain is ok, as it was part of the visit.
All the other discussion should be left out of this thread.

So, please get back on topic, like Dazzling asked for.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom