Princess Caroline & Family on Summer Vacation

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Usually the number after the boat's name indicates the number of boats owned. That is, this is the 3rd boat that Caroline owns.

So, any pictures of PACH(A) I and PACHA II?

You're right, in general the number indicates how many boats with the same name you have had but in this case the III is said to symbolize the three little Casiraghis the boat was named after (Pierre, CHArlotte, Andrea).

As far as I know there have been no other Pachas, Stefano had a boat before (apart from racing boats), that wasn't a yacht though, named Caline...

Kisses

yeah, very much so... you could see other almost naked andrea in the yahoo group

Yeah in the Yahoo group (Young Royals) you can even see his privates!! :eek: Or at least I think it's him (maybe it's Felix?) oh I can never tell who anyone is in the long distance pics...

One more that I've found on hola

dyk70z.jpg

Thanks, Towsend ! As always, you have great pics and you're doing an excellent job !

Great photos Townsend..as always!!

A few more from Bruno Press

ev25pz.jpg

ev25vl.jpg

ev2610.jpg

One time not long ago I counted how many portholes the Pacha has and wrote it down but I lost the paper where I took the notes. I don't really feel like repeating that little exercise and I doubt anyone else would be so sad as to try it! But my curiosity about Pacha continues and I hope anyone might be able to answer these questions:

1) How many feet is the yacht?
2) How many staterooms does it have?
3) What is the room for that is always open whenever the family opens up that little door in the side which allows them to climb down into the dinghy or go swimming? (Is it a room with towels, bathrobes and the like?)

I know these are ridiculous curiosities, but repeated observation of the Pacha (every summer) has aroused them!
:)

The only thing I know is that the Pacha is 33 mt. long (I recently read that it might be 36mt, 118 feet long though); I don't know the number of the staterooms, but I guess the lateral door opens into a large Living/sitting room that is the main body of the boat and is extremely beautiful and refined (it might also be a toilet but usually the toilet are down with the bedrooms)...

Hope I've helped

Last edited:
Grace said:
The only thing I know is that the Pacha is 33 mt. long (I recently read that it might be 36mt, 118 feet long though); I don't know the number of the staterooms, but I guess the lateral door opens into a large Living/sitting room that is the main body of the boat and is extremely beautiful and refined (it might also be a toilet but usually the toilet are down with the bedrooms)...

Hope I've helped

Thanks, Grace. I have this feeling that the door I spoke of actually opens into some sort of closet, though. The living/sitting room is no doubt right next to it, however. That room has three large windows on each side of the yacht and apparently has a grand entrance. If I remember correctly, the ladder that leads to the upper deck just above that room is directly over this grand entrance.
Thank you for the length estimation. 118 ft. seems right. I thought it must be somewhere between 100 and 200.Compared to the super-yachts of today, it's on the small side, which is a nice change. One of Caroline's Arabic friends, the godmother of Alex (I think?) owns one of those massive 300+-foot long super yachts. Mounia something? She was featured in a recent Vanity Fair article that was all about the modern super yachts of celebrities.

It is definitely "not that big" in Monaco, were there are a lot of really huge boats (I saw Phocea, the only four masts private sailing boat, 75 mt), but Pacha III is still quite big and frankly gorgeous if you see it in the sea...as for the closet, I'm really not sure, so my guess is as good as any other, but I had the impression the door opened in the large living room; probably a closet or toilet would make more sense though.

Kisses

Hola - Princess Caroline on the Pacha - 1996

10ifhj8.jpg

Thanks, TBHRC! Because of this big scan, we can see PACHA has green curtains. At least in the anteroom that seems to connect the main deck to the lower levels.

Isn't it about time for the annual family cruise on the PACHA? And all those wonderful pictures that we get each year! Does anyone know for sure when they will be setting sail?

Some facts about the Pacha III

Yacht name: Pacha III
Formerly: Briseis • Cardigrae • Priamar • Arlette II
Length: 118 ft 10 - 36.2 m
Builder: Camper & Nicholsons
Year: 1931
Owner: Princess Caroline of Monaco
Pacha III = Pierre + Andrea + Charlotte

Pacha III returned to Port Hercule a few weeks ago

http://yachts.monacoeye.com/files/archive-44.html#unique-entry-id-594

julianneneville said:
Isn't it about time for the annual family cruise on the PACHA? And all those wonderful pictures that we get each year! Does anyone know for sure when they will be setting sail?

That already happened. The Pacha left somewhen last week for Sardinia.

Casiraghi on Summer Vacation

I thought it might be fun to start a thread about where the Casiraghi's tend to vacation in the summer. I know they usually visit Capri. Anywhere else? Maybe we can post pics too.

:flowers:

They are used to visit the little and beautiful island of Ponza either.

well i know pierre loves skiing and andrea loves snowboarding so based on that i think they might have some winter resort.
And you cant forget there many travels on the pachaIII

Hola - Princess Caroline on the Pacha - 1996

10ifhj8.jpg

Looking at this pic of 1996, I wonder if Caroline had been om Pacha for vacation with Vincent Lindon. I am mot sure when Pacha' s restructure was finished, but then Caroline was with Vincent.

The Pacha was finished on 1993. Then, Princess Caroline just met Vincent Lindon and they went to l'île de Ré (France) on summer of this year aboard Pacha III

On 1996 Caroline began her love story with prince Ernst August

Sent from my BS471 using The Royals Community mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom