Pierre Casiraghi, Beatrice & Family Current Events Part 18: August 2018 - August 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
In a while fantasy, I wish Beatrice had an official role possibly Monaco ambassador to Italy since she really has it all to be a princess!

Not necesserally a wild fantasy Kitty... After all, P. Albert is known to put all the members of the family working for the principality when needed. So, considering her italian roots, her contacts and her position within the Grimaldi family, she can very well become a valiable diplomatic asset in a future situation... You just never nkow... :whistling:

I like Beatrice. She is a very beautiful woman.
As for her having an official role within the principality? I think it will not happen, but I would like.

Not necesserally a wild fantasy Kitty... After all, P. Albert is known to put all the members of the family working for the principality when needed. So, considering her italian roots, her contacts and her position within the Grimaldi family, she can very well become a valiable diplomatic asset in a future situation... You just never nkow... :whistling:

I hope so! She's elegant, has a great personality and a strong worker. If I were Albert I would use her for a diplomatic role esp in Italy. Princess!!!

I hope so! She's elegant, has a great personality and a strong worker. If I were Albert I would use her for a diplomatic role esp in Italy. Princess!!!

But she lives in Monaco!

:previous: She meant-I think-that Beatrice would make a great ambassador TO Italy from Monaco.

I cannot think of a couple who represent what the Principality was in its' glory years better than Beatrice and Pierre.;).

:previous: She meant-I think-that Beatrice would make a great ambassador TO Italy from Monaco.

I cannot think of a couple who represent what the Principality was in its' glory years better than Beatrice and Pierre.;).

Omg when I first was introduced to the couple I was thinking they were the heirs to the Monaco throne lol! But yes to Italy from Monaco since she's from there and honestly it would be great to spread Monaco in Italy in many charitable works, ct...

I think Monaco doesn't need her as an ambassador to Italy: she's linked via her half sisters to Italy's most influential families. Lavinia Borromeo is married to John Elkann (FCA), whilst Isabella Borromeo's husband is an oil baron. I guess we do not need her as a charity worked: we have Chiara Ferragni already! :D

I think Monaco doesn't need her as an ambassador to Italy: she's linked via her half sisters to Italy's most influential families. Lavinia Borromeo is married to John Elkann (FCA), whilst Isabella Borromeo's husband is an oil baron. I guess we do not need her as a charity worked: we have Chiara Ferragni already! :D

But it would be different as a Monaco representative from thee princely family.

Excellent video! Much of it in English between Boris Hermann and Pierre Casiraghi talking about their experiences sailing together including Hermann's recent success in the Vendee Globe with support and sponsorship by Pierre and the Monaco Yacht Club. They discussed measuring the health of the global oceans using data collected by the laboratory installed on board their sailing vessel Sea Explorer to measure CO2 emissions during the race in the Southern Hemisphere. I followed the Vendee Globe 90+ day race daily so was glad to hear them speak together.

Last edited by a moderator:
Speculative posts and replies to them have been removed according to the TRF rules.

Who is in the second pic with Beatrice?
And, what's the book she reads?

I think Beatrice and Pierre went to Athens in the same day and they were nto at the previous evening's dinner. In thath dinner I saw Eugenia Niarchos and Bradolini.

Who is in the second pic with Beatrice?
And, what's the book she reads?

I think Beatrice and Pierre went to Athens in the same day and they were nto at the previous evening's dinner. In thath dinner I saw Eugenia Niarchos and Bradolini.

Well the book seems to be called Rebellion, Resistance and Rock 'n' Roll and it seem to be about a boy (or group of boys) who wanted to change the world... How, i can't say, however... I'm just writting what i read in the cover Beatrice is showing us...:ermm:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom