Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 24 : April 2007 - June 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tbhrc

Majesty
City
*Ruhrgebiet*
Country
Germany
Welcome to Part 24 of the thread to discuss the current events of Charlotte Casiraghi. You can find the old thread here: [URL="http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f36/charlotte-casiraghi-current-events-part-23-a-12165.html"]Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 23[/URL]

Please remember the following:
  • Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
  • This thread is for current events only, off topic or empty posts will be deleted
  • Remember to be respectful. Everyone has the right to express their views, but that needs to be done in a civil way.
And please have a look at the TRF Posting Rules and FAQs, and the Photo Posting Rules.

Happy posting!

hello! I like charlotte's new style and she seems very confident with it! I think she's a perfect symbol of glamour for a 20 years old girl...then she a beautiful face and a great body, also if she's not very tall (I suppose, she's much shorter than tatiana)....!!!However I'm sorry for felix, was a nice guy for her! and maybe could be strange but I like he boots!!!

other than the article in the magazine, there is no other's stated that the relationship between charlotte and felix is over, is there?

haha...these gossip magazines:bangin:

I wish I could hammer the writers so they'd stop writing fabricated lies that annoy both the readers and the subjects!

hi, does anyone recognize the designer of charlotte's black short boots????

charvin87 said:
the black pair she was wearing walking in paris with her i-pod

I think I've read somewhere they were Viviene Westwood. Not 100% sure, though.

auroraDaniel said:
other than the article in the magazine, there is no other's stated that the relationship between charlotte and felix is over, is there?
They haven't been seen together in a long time and he wasn't at the ball this year. There was speculation last fall that it was over but no confirmation of it.

hibou said:
They haven't been seen together in a long time and he wasn't at the ball this year. There was speculation last fall that it was over but no confirmation of it.

I must be missing something here because I don't recall seeing Charlotte and Felix together unless its the summer. You hardly see Felix in any 'official' or big gala events - and with the Roseball dance, he wasn't there last year either.

At this point I think it's safe to say that Felix just doesn't seem to want any minutes of fame - hence him never being present! But I don't think that means that him and Charlotte are over. Well that's my intake...

talula said:
I must be missing something here because I don't recall seeing Charlotte and Felix together unless its the summer. You hardly see Felix in any 'official' or big gala events - and with the Roseball dance, he wasn't there last year either.

At this point I think it's safe to say that Felix just doesn't seem to want any minutes of fame - hence him never being present! But I don't think that means that him and Charlotte are over. Well that's my intake...

Since this summer we saw Felix in Monaco National Day, he was there. Since then... we never saw them, neither together nor Felix alone around a Charlotte social event. Of course the fashion shows which Charlotte attended alone, are not a good indication, vecause Tatiane went also without Andrea, but she went also alone in this film premiere, and in Berlin and of course in Rose Ball. So for me their story is over, unless if Felix lives now in another city, so he has no time to go in social events with her. But small chamces, all these kids can easily travel.....

Although I hate this whole speculation thing I can contribute something: If felix studies at paris II law and is in his 3rd year he might be abroad... at my home university for exemple

New pics

Hi,

There are new Charlotte pictures at donfeatures.com, year: 2007, month: april, party to celebrate the opening of a new art gallery, 20 Hoxton Square, Hoxton Square, London on 27th April 2007. She looks great !!!!

dynamite85 said:
Hi,

There are new Charlotte pictures at donfeatures.com, year: 2007, month: april, party to celebrate the opening of a new art gallery, 20 Hoxton Square, Hoxton Square, London on 27th April 2007. She looks great !!!!
I saw those just right now, and I don't know if this is just me, but for some reason I find it strange to see a woman with a beer bottle! well, either way Charlotte seems to like her heineken! :ermm:

Last edited:
acid_rain3075 said:
I saw those just right now, and I don't know if this is just me, but for some reason I find it strange to see a woman with a beer bottle! well, either way Charlotte seems to like her heinken! :ermm:

I saw the pics on the website, but didn't see her holding a beer bottle. Must check again...

Ani

Edit: Now I see, I didn't notice what she was holding in her hand. Heineken girl alright, ew (sorry but I HATE beer)!

Last edited:
anag said:
I saw the pics on the website, but didn't see her holding a beer bottle. Must check again...

Ani
well it looks like a beer bottle to me but I can be wrong... it was in the middle: this is one of the pictures here

Last edited:
acid_rain3075 said:
well it looks like a beer bottle to me but I can be wrong... it was in the middle: this is one of the pictures here

no I think it's really a beer bottle. it's kind of strange because most of the girls don't like beer! seems like she's drinking more at the events now, I think it's got sth to do with the fact that she's not in the classe préparatoire anymore, because a lot of the people who come out of the classes préparatoires tend to go a little crazy and catch up with all they weren't able to do for 2 years. like they wanna party for the last 2 years when they couldn't.
anyway I really love her outfit on those recent pics! she makes a simple jeans blazer look so great and elegant!

Thanks for the picture. It is interesting to me to see there is no mug or glass attached. I say that because I have been to gala evenings in Texas and the women, dressed to the nines in their evening gowns, drink their beers out of the bottle. It kind of looks strange when you're not used to it. Also in restaurants, they don't give you a mug unless you ask for it. Anyway, I'll be told that I digress, it's just that Charlotte had a bit of a Texan look here.

Regarding Charlotte and her wearing fur, I personally never criticized that behavior. Some of you are way over-sensitive. I was just talking about her last outfit with the ipod and everything, in Paris, and I expressed that it would be cool to have a royal champion animal rights. I was not criticizing the fur thing. Try to relax a little bit, guys. You don't have to react so sensitively to everything someone says. It's kind of irritating. It honestly makes coming to the forums very unenjoyable.

iloveroyals said:
Thanks for the picture. It is interesting to me to see there is no mug or glass attached. I say that because I have been to gala evenings in Texas and the women, dressed to the nines in their evening gowns, drink their beers out of the bottle. It kind of looks strange when you're not used to it. Also in restaurants, they don't give you a mug unless you ask for it. Anyway, I'll be told that I digress, it's just that Charlotte had a bit of a Texan look here.

Il looks like a kind of "sponsorship" from Heineken. If you look the pic where she is sat with Tatain, they have abt 3 bottles of bier behind them, you see some places when you go in, it is a publicity stand, and they give you one oiece of their object, like a bottle of Votka, a pox of cigarillos or may be a bottle of bier.
Otherwise it looks very "trashy" for me if the event offers coctail and drinks to give "bottles" of Heineken, especialy in an event with this "level" of attendance.

victoria_89 said:
Thats a fendi dress , i have the ad hanging in my room

thanks for the information :) now that you said it, it reminds me of one of the last fendi collections indeed

Where can I find the pictures of her ?

cath85 said:
anyway I really love her outfit on those recent pics! she makes a simple jeans blazer look so great and elegant!

Absolutely! It's pretty neat what Charlotte could do when it comes to fashion. She definitely has style and makes anything she wears her own. It's such a nice breath of fresh air for a girl to dress well instead of scantily (sp?) dressed. Girls should look up to her when it comes to inspiration!

On a totally different note I have to say I'm a little disappointed that in almost every picture, Charlotte always seems pissed and annoyed at the photogs. I don't get it because in parties that honour the release of a movie - or book, and fashion shows it's almost expected that cameras will be there to take your picture. She obviously expects for them to take her picture, so is it so hard for her to smile? If she is always going to be gloomy and assuming that she hates being photographed, why go to these events? Bahhh...am I being too hard on her?

talula said:
Absolutely! It's pretty neat what Charlotte could do when it comes to fashion. She definitely has style and makes anything she wears her own. It's such a nice breath of fresh air for a girl to dress well instead of scantily (sp?) dressed. Girls should look up to her when it comes to inspiration!

You are right, she has class (third generation of classy ladies)

talula said:
On a totally different note I have to say I'm a little disappointed that in almost every picture, Charlotte always seems pissed and annoyed at the photogs. I don't get it because in parties that honour the release of a movie - or book, and fashion shows it's almost expected that cameras will be there to take your picture. She obviously expects for them to take her picture, so is it so hard for her to smile? If she is always going to be gloomy and assuming that she hates being photographed, why go to these events? Bahhh...am I being too hard on her?

I think that she just feels shy and uncomfortable.

And when can she do, stop going out just to avoid photographs? this is not correct, this world is HER world, she can not live hidden just because she does not like flashes.
Do not forget that Charlotte herself does not provoke any celebrity, she is a normal student with famous family, and very pretty herself. She could not change anything to this.
So, she just accept this celebrity, but she does not look for it.

is there anyways we can see those new photos without all those watermarks. its hard to concentrate on the photo.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom