The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #381  
Old 02-26-2021, 09:30 PM
MaiaMia_53's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Midwest, United States
Posts: 1,918
Young royal prince who has left the royal fold with his wife and son and settled near his wife's hometown of L.A., decides to spend time with an old British friend who happens to be a celebrity talk show host living in the L.A. area.

Just for fun they decide to go out for an excursion on a double decker bus so that the talk show friend can show the prince a bit of L.A., which he hasn't had a chance to see due to staying home mostly during the pandemic. A $14 million home mind you that sports either 16 or 19 bathrooms. Meanwhile, mucho bathrooms are common features in large homes of the wealthy in the L.A. region (Montecito to be exact, in this instance). They come in handy I'll bet when entertaining guests or during large family gatherings, which hopefully will not become a thing of the past, in the future.

Funnily enough, the talk show guy has planned in advance to stop by the former residence used to film the American tv show which starred Will Smith ages ago: Fresh Prince of Bel Air. A moderately funny skit ensues, with the easygoing prince playing along in fine fettle. The skit is actually not too faraway from one that the prince did with his grandmother and with his friends, the former #44 POTUS and FLOTUS, to help promote his wonderful athletic games initiative for injured military veterans all over the world. The annual event was taking place in an American city that year. 'Boom!' Also, funnily enough the prince's grandmother herself, accompanied by her corgis, had once famously appeared in an epic, unexpected skit with none other than James Bond, in which it simulated her skydiving into viewers' living rooms, promoting the opening of -- NOT a lowly American awards show -- it was the 2012 London Olympics.* LOL! There were no endless tabloid stories nor mindless criticisms of the latter two lighthearted skits.

Ultimate takeaway: Royals are celebrities are normal people too, who often Zoom with their grandparents/ great-grandparents who live faraway. And delightful Grandpapa/ Great-Grandpapa sure knows how to promptly close the laptop when the sessions are over. No nonsense!

Additional takeaways: Boy, that prince sure has a gorgeous wife who is even beautifully photogenic during a random view of her on a mobile phone screen!!! Plus, their toddler son sounds like a sweet, precocious pumpkin of a little boy who loves waffles for breakfast. His father lightheartedly reveals that his son received a much-desired waffle iron from great-grandmother for Christmas. Apparently, after 'dada' and 'mama,' the toddler's first real word was 'crocodile,' likely due to the fact that a crocodile is one of the animals in a storybook about a Duck/Rabbit, which his mother read to him for his first birthday celebration. The video was shared by an organization allied with Save the Children, which benefited fundraising efforts.

So the parents obviously try to align themselves with good causes, in the process of communicating with the larger public. At the same time, the parents of the little boy are adamant about maintaining control over their son's image, which doesn't mean he will never ever be seen or heard in public. LOL!

The parents' care, concern and caution regarding protecting their son and preserving as much privacy as possible is understandable due to the public frenzy that ensues whenever this normal, down-to-earth, charming family of humans who desire to do good things in the world and who like to work hard for their money, do or say anything. Even the act of breathing and existing by this young family excites a myriad of emotions, including admiration, disdain, and aghast outrage. Countless articles from every angle have already appeared all over the place obsessing about every detail of the prince's casual outing with his talk show friend. SMH

How dare this prince and his wife who departed the royal kingdom over a year ago, boldly desire and actually manage to live their lives on their own terms, in a $14 million Garden of Eden no less?! That's like having your cake and eating it too!!! Tsk, tsk.


*Thanks to Osipi for the important correction
__________________

  #382  
Old 02-27-2021, 12:15 AM
Countessmeout's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: alberta, Canada
Posts: 12,817
I quite enjoyed the Prince Harry interview. It was all in good humor.

He was careful not to go much into why he left the royal family. Probably due to the Oprah interview. And because it was mainly meant to be light hearted.

There was no way he was going to get away without mentioning his family. I loved the sweet anecdote about the queen's gift to Archie. I had to laugh a little that he got a waffle maker from his great-grandmother.

And he found a way to answer 'well do the queen and Philip even get to see Archie ever'. The answer is yes. I loved the story about Philip not logging out of zoom, but simply shutting the laptop closed when he is done. I had to smile as I can so picture him doing it.

In reality with covid, even if Harry and Meghan were living in the UK, that is the only way they couple would see Archie right now.


As for the 'its a joke to claim they are putting their life to service'...no its not.


Royals have the luxury of devoting their time to charity. They don't work. They dont have to make money and have jobs. They can devote time to charity, and even then they aren't doing full time. Meghan and Harry have been doing charity work through their zoom calls and events. The same kind of charity work other royals like William and Kate have been doing. Very little hands on work has been done with covid. Sophie is a rare example of that.


Harry and Meghan are doing what people who don't have the luxury to 'support charities part time' as a living. They balance their work commitments with their charity work. That doesn't make them any less dedicated to their charity work and giving back to people. It just means they have to find a balance in life.

I'd say most people would love the luxury of being able to just do patronages and visits a few times a week. But honestly I'd be bored out of my mind. Pre-covid I volunteered as many hours a week as royals do events, ontop of working a full time job. And I wouldn't change that for a thing.

Harry made a good point about the 'Crown'. The Crown is clear that it is a fictionalized version. Its not like the media who present their 'news' as being the truth when it is often far from it. It was not an attack on his father saying this. As no one, including his beloved mother, came out looking overly great in the Crown. He emphasized none of them were portrayed as truly accurate.

It was a great chance to see him laugh and relax with a good friend.


Be different side when we see him and Meghan on Oprah.
__________________

  #383  
Old 02-27-2021, 01:53 AM
MaiaMia_53's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Midwest, United States
Posts: 1,918
Quote:
Originally Posted by TLLK View Post
It's amusing and lighthearted. Both men have picked up a true Southern California idiosyncrasy by adding "the" before the number/name of a freeway/highway ie: "the 405."


I'm not surprised that he seemed to be okay with the Crown due to the Netflix connection to the Sussexes.
LOL. Most of the royals have been relatively okay with the Netflix production of The Crown, until Season 4. Even then, reportedly some of them still watch the series.

Also, David Attenborough's recent environmental documentary debuted on Netflix, and it's been enthusiastically promoted and supported by the Cambridges.
  #384  
Old 02-27-2021, 02:07 AM
moby's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 1,193
Harry seems to be currently benefitting from the old narrative perpetuated by the press of the Queen, and the RF in general, as cold and callous. The recent happenings in this family have found their way in meme accounts on social media, surely a sign of this particular stage in the lifespan of the Windsor dynasty as having penetrated pop culture.

I suppose this is the reason I don’t like his comments about The Crown. Though it is historical fiction, few people unfortunately make that distinction. Validating it in some way is disloyal, as the masses who don’t welcome nuance and have little discernment would always end up thinking of Diana as the victim, Charles and the Queen callous, and uncaring. In fact comments on the internet meme pages I mentioned say that he better “stop spilling tea” or “he’ll be offed the way his mother was by the Queen.”

Completely unfair to the RF that’s tried very hard to shed that image, that I suspect the reason why there’s always that line about “Meghan and Harry being much loved members of the family” is always there in the statements. Unintentionally or not, Harry’s benefitting from the what a great number of people worldwide have always wanted to believe about the Queen.
  #385  
Old 02-27-2021, 02:11 AM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 873
It's interesting that Harry alluded to feeling pressure to put duty and service ahead of everything (in his commonts on The Crown).

Realistically, one doesn't have to be Royal to feel a pressing need to value duty and service and many ordinary folk actually enjoy duty and service. The loyalties to one's beliefs, family and customs, and working to upkeep those, can lead to immense satisfaction and a happy reason to live.

What Harry sees as a hardship doesn't seem to be a loss to thousands of people nor also to
the likes of Captain Sir Thomas Moore and The Queen.

We don't need Royals to miserably martyr themselves. We want sincere free gifts of generosity. If Harry can't find a way to positively handle pressure then he's better off removing himself.
  #386  
Old 02-27-2021, 03:39 AM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Posts: 1,419
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
I noticed that. In the UK, you say the BBC and Philip is in hospital. Here it would be the opposite. It's showing on ABC and Philip is in the hospital.
It's more to do with the definite article. We would interchangeably use both. Indefinite would be he is in hospital for the and referring to a particular hospital would be the hospital. Similarly with BBC...Which is actually 4 channels. One of them digital. It's on BBC 2. It's on the BBC.
  #387  
Old 02-27-2021, 03:59 AM
Osipi's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Posts: 16,100
Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy7 View Post
I don't know what the point of this was? All six of the Queens grown up grandchildren have given loads of interviews. Always fully controlled.
I can remember one interview quite recently by one of the Queen's children that was very much out of control. That was an anomaly. The Queen is the one the never gives an interview.
__________________
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. ~~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~~
  #388  
Old 02-27-2021, 04:03 AM
AC21091968's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 1,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy7 View Post
I don't know what the point of this was? All six of the Queens grown up grandchildren have given loads of interviews. Always fully controlled. There is nothing unusual about that. Harry has given a lot. The Doll house was for the BBCs Andrew Marr series from 2012 The Diamond Queen where the emphasis was on the grandchildren giving interviews not the Queens children.

This one was pretty much standard fair for the type of one Prince Harry gives. I mean he isn't an intellectual but as far as it goes this one was less earnest and preachy than he usually does. I mean he has always come across earnest and preachy that didn't start with Meghan. William is a suav interviewee, Beatrice endearingly emotionally open, Eugenie probably the most intellectual of all the grandchildren, and Peter and Zara absolutely unpretensious and relaxed. Harry has always had the comic timing gift but always wants to sound more intellectual than he is and he is preachy and earnest.
I was posting more links to this thread of "In their words: Video interviews of the royals" to show more examples of royal family members being interviewed and filmed. This thread is not just about Harry's light-hearted interview with James Corden, but also other royal family members across the world. I understand that my post may have interrupted the flow of this thread, but nevertheless relevant to this topic.
  #389  
Old 02-27-2021, 04:09 AM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Posts: 1,419
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
I can remember one interview quite recently by one of the Queen's children that was very much out of control. That was an anomaly. The Queen is the one the never gives an interview.
That particular person has always been a nightmare interviewee and arrogant as anything. The grandchildren, the other children, the niece, nephew, cousins have always been far more controlled until now. There are shades of A in Has to b sure.
  #390  
Old 02-27-2021, 07:37 AM
Majesty
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 8,130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
I can remember one interview quite recently by one of the Queen's children that was very much out of control. That was an anomaly. The Queen is the one the never gives an interview.
but Andrew isn't one of the grand children.. and the interview was an exceptional one.. (obviously from the pOV of the RF it was also a dire mistake).
  #391  
Old 02-27-2021, 10:13 AM
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Torrance, United States
Posts: 4,966
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaiaMia_53 View Post
LOL. Most of the royals have been relatively okay with the Netflix production of The Crown, until Season 4. Even then, reportedly some of them still watch the series.

Also, David Attenborough's recent environmental documentary debuted on Netflix, and it's been enthusiastically promoted and supported by the Cambridges.

Personally wouldn't compare the two Netflix productions considering that one is a a non-fiction nature documentary with the other being a historic drama series that's gained a reputation for being creative with the history on which the scripts are based. I have to wonder if Prince Harry is aware of the creative license that the Crown has taken with his family's history? Perhaps he simply didn't know the real truth. Anyhow, considering that Netflix is providing him with a lucrative deal perhaps that explains his response during the interview.



While that might be true regarding them being "relatively okay," I would imagine that Prince Phillip, his wife and children were probably very uncomfortable with some of the Crown's story line that regarding the death of his sister Cecile and her family. Depicting Prince Andrew of Greece blaming Phillip for the death of his daughter and her family. was quite simply lying about the circumstances of a tragedy. Reportedly Phillip has never watched an episode, but he's aware of how he was depicted. And IMHO it's quite cruel especially when it came to death of his family members.



https://www.insider.com/moments-in-t...al-life-2020-3
  #392  
Old 02-27-2021, 10:45 AM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Posts: 1,419
Quote:
Originally Posted by TLLK View Post
Personally wouldn't compare the two Netflix productions considering that one is a a non-fiction nature documentary with the other being a historic drama series that's gained a reputation for being creative with the history on which the scripts are based. I have to wonder if Prince Harry is aware of the creative license that the Crown has taken with his family's history? Perhaps he simply didn't know the real truth. Anyhow, considering that Netflix is providing him with a lucrative deal perhaps that explains his response during the interview.



While that might be true regarding them being "relatively okay," I would imagine that Prince Phillip, his wife and children were probably very uncomfortable with some of the Crown's story line that regarding the death of his sister Cecile and her family. Depicting Prince Andrew of Greece blaming Phillip for the death of his daughter and her family. was quite simply lying about the circumstances of a tragedy. Reportedly Phillip has never watched an episode, but he's aware of how he was depicted. And IMHO it's quite cruel especially when it came to death of his family members.



https://www.insider.com/moments-in-t...al-life-2020-3
I think he is rather self involved comment. There were plenty of hurtful things towards his father in season 4 as well. Towards many of them.

I think he has only seen the first couple of seasons which foes deal with the effect of duty on The Queen.

Basically he doesn't care beyond himself. The .media have torn and continue to tear many of his family apart.
  #393  
Old 02-27-2021, 11:19 AM
Muhler's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Eastern Jutland, Denmark
Posts: 14,084
Considering that Harry's grandfather is in hospital and his grandmother the same day went public urging the Britons to become vaccinated, I must confess that I am less than impressed with the timing of this interview.

Not least since he is mainly talking about himself and his... well, plight... within the BRF and him merrily adjusting to a life in USA.

There really is no need to jam his bigtoes up the barrels of the biggest shotgun he could find and pull the trigger.
Again, H&M's PR-handling is amateurish.
  #394  
Old 02-27-2021, 11:33 AM
Pranter's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Midwest, United States
Posts: 12,310
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhler View Post
Considering that Harry's grandfather is in hospital and his grandmother the same day went public urging the Britons to become vaccinated, I must confess that I am less than impressed with the timing of this interview.

Not least since he is mainly talking about himself and his... well, plight... within the BRF and him merrily adjusting to a life in USA.

There really is no need to jam his bigtoes up the barrels of the biggest shotgun he could find and pull the trigger.
Again, H&M's PR-handling is amateurish.

The interview with Corden was done weeks ago, he had no control over when it was released.
  #395  
Old 02-27-2021, 11:45 AM
moby's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 1,193
This James Corden interview led me to a rabbit hole of stories about him that now I seriously hope he and Harry are not actually friends because the former seems like a piece of work.

If you're curious just google "James Corden Reddit AMA."
  #396  
Old 02-27-2021, 11:47 AM
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Woodbury, United States
Posts: 2,022
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fijiro View Post
When talking about the toxic press coverage, he said ".... seeing stories written about my family, or my wife, or myself ..."; so he didn't limit his family to his wife and child.
Thanks - I stand corrected. I still have huge beef with him being ok with the Crown considering the hatchet job it’s doing on his father.
  #397  
Old 02-27-2021, 12:12 PM
Muhler's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Eastern Jutland, Denmark
Posts: 14,084
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranter View Post
The interview with Corden was done weeks ago, he had no control over when it was released.
That's the point.

No control.

Even the most incompetent PR manager in the world couldn't have handled this any worse.
It's one thing to make what is basically a lighthearted YouTube portrait of himself - in the middle of a pandemic, and while Britain (and not least USA) is still in various stages of lockdown, for heavens sake - it's another thing to release it to be aired at... whenever.
I presume this is intended (and hoped) to be a nice little precursor to the Oprah interview.
The topic is off the mark as well. Apart from talking about the split form the BRF, which would be most interesting in its own right, Harry is cruising through, what is it? Bel Air? Obviously oblivious to the fact that millions of Britons will never be able to remotely relate to that life and who are presently struggling with loss of jobs, vaccines, lockdowns the aftermath and adjustment to Brexit and so on.

A number of thoughts go through my head:
Don't H&M follow the news in Britain at all?!?
Haven't they got a clue?
Can't they imagine how this might be perceived in Britain? (I find this in poor taste and I'm not even British.)

The next line of thought is that this was not aimed at the British audience at all, but the American audience. If so, can't they see that most Americans likely don't care? For the very simple reason that the average American has other things on their minds right now.
Don't they turn on the news once in a while?
IMO he doesn't come across as serious, so why should the viewers take him seriously?
Have they written off Britain as a "lost cause" from a PR point of view?

That leads me to the third line of thought:
That this may be indicative to the way the Oprah interview is angled. In other words: It's a supplement to the Oprah interview in a weeks time.
I hope not, because then I'll have to put on my safety shoes, otherwise my toes will break the floorboards here at home.
  #398  
Old 02-27-2021, 12:23 PM
Moonmaiden23's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Los Angeles, United States
Posts: 10,404
Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy7 View Post
I think he is rather self involved comment. There were plenty of hurtful things towards his father in season 4 as well. Towards many of them.

I think he has only seen the first couple of seasons which foes deal with the effect of duty on The Queen.

Basically he doesn't care beyond himself. The .media have torn and continue to tear many of his family apart.
The DoE's sister Cecilie was on her way to a family wedding when the plane crashed, killing her, her husband and three of their four children including an unborn son.

Prince Philip was only a boy of 15/16. The fact that Netflix could fabricate such a vicious lie from this horrible tragedy tells me all I need to know about that wretched, overrated series.

I will never tune in after reading this.

I understand why Philip will never sue but God...I wish he would.
__________________
"Be who God intended you to be, and you will set the world on fire" St. Catherine of Siena

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
  #399  
Old 02-27-2021, 12:39 PM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Posts: 169
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhler View Post
That's the point.

No control.

Even the most incompetent PR manager in the world couldn't have handled this any worse.
It's one thing to make what is basically a lighthearted YouTube portrait of himself - in the middle of a pandemic, and while Britain (and not least USA) is still in various stages of lockdown, for heavens sake - it's another thing to release it to be aired at... whenever.
I presume this is intended (and hoped) to be a nice little precursor to the Oprah interview.
The topic is off the mark as well. Apart from talking about the split form the BRF, which would be most interesting in its own right, Harry is cruising through, what is it? Bel Air? Obviously oblivious to the fact that millions of Britons will never be able to remotely relate to that life and who are presently struggling with loss of jobs, vaccines, lockdowns the aftermath and adjustment to Brexit and so on.

A number of thoughts go through my head:
Don't H&M follow the news in Britain at all?!?
Haven't they got a clue?
Can't they imagine how this might be perceived in Britain? (I find this in poor taste and I'm not even British.)

The next line of thought is that this was not aimed at the British audience at all, but the American audience. If so, can't they see that most Americans likely don't care? For the very simple reason that the average American has other things on their minds right now.
Don't they turn on the news once in a while?
IMO he doesn't come across as serious, so why should the viewers take him seriously?
Have they written off Britain as a "lost cause" from a PR point of view?

That leads me to the third line of thought:
That this may be indicative to the way the Oprah interview is angled. In other words: It's a supplement to the Oprah interview in a weeks time.
I hope not, because then I'll have to put on my safety shoes, otherwise my toes will break the floorboards here at home.
I don't know if it's because Sunshine Sachs is an American PR firm that doesn't know the royal way of doing things, but I feel that ever since they hired them, their PR has been on the decline. I don't know exactly why ELF quit, but it's obvious he did wonders to Harry's image after that Las Vegas incident.
  #400  
Old 02-27-2021, 12:40 PM
Pranter's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Midwest, United States
Posts: 12,310
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhler View Post
That's the point.

No control.

Even the most incompetent PR manager in the world couldn't have handled this any worse.
It's one thing to make what is basically a lighthearted YouTube portrait of himself - in the middle of a pandemic, and while Britain (and not least USA) is still in various stages of lockdown, for heavens sake - it's another thing to release it to be aired at... whenever.
I presume this is intended (and hoped) to be a nice little precursor to the Oprah interview.
The topic is off the mark as well. Apart from talking about the split form the BRF, which would be most interesting in its own right, Harry is cruising through, what is it? Bel Air? Obviously oblivious to the fact that millions of Britons will never be able to remotely relate to that life and who are presently struggling with loss of jobs, vaccines, lockdowns the aftermath and adjustment to Brexit and so on.

A number of thoughts go through my head:
Don't H&M follow the news in Britain at all?!?
Haven't they got a clue?
Can't they imagine how this might be perceived in Britain? (I find this in poor taste and I'm not even British.)

The next line of thought is that this was not aimed at the British audience at all, but the American audience. If so, can't they see that most Americans likely don't care? For the very simple reason that the average American has other things on their minds right now.
Don't they turn on the news once in a while?
IMO he doesn't come across as serious, so why should the viewers take him seriously?
Have they written off Britain as a "lost cause" from a PR point of view?

That leads me to the third line of thought:
That this may be indicative to the way the Oprah interview is angled. In other words: It's a supplement to the Oprah interview in a weeks time.
I hope not, because then I'll have to put on my safety shoes, otherwise my toes will break the floorboards here at home.
You are making way to much of this. It was a fun thing for Harry to join Corden on his program. You cannot see into the future and know Phillip will get sick or The Queen will be talking about Covid! You are holding him to an impossible standard! So he is to sit on his hands and avoid anything public because it might “interfere’ with what the BRF has going on?

Because millions of Britons (and Americans) are in various stages of lockdown (the US is much more opened up) ppl need to stop having fun? No form of escapism allowed? Evidently a lot of ppl are looking for something because the video clip had over 5 million views (just on one format) yesterday as I recall so someone somewhere is watching. You cannot expect Harry to live his life based on what happens in The UK. Plenty of ppl here have insisted he is not needed nor wanted there. So which is it?


We have no idea on the Oprah interview, my guess is those who look for negative things are gonna keep finding them. I will wait and see what actually is said and go from there.



LaRae
__________________

Closed Thread

Tags
archie mountbatten-windsor, duchess of sussex, duke of sussex, meghan markle, prince harry, sussex


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex and Family, News and Events 1: September-December 2020 Jacknch Current Events Archive 2223 12-19-2020 01:13 AM




Popular Tags
#royalrelatives #royalgenes american anastasia 2020 baby names biography bridal gown britain britannia british royal family buckingham palace canada china chinese ming dynasty asia asian emperor royalty qing cpr dna duchess of sussex duke of cambridge duke of sussex earl of snowdon edward vii elizabeth ii emperor family life fantasy movie fashion and style george vi hereditary grand duchess stéphanie hereditary grand duke guillaume hochberg hypothetical monarchs interesting introduction jewellery jewelry king willem-alexander list of rulers mary: crown princess of denmark mountbatten names nepal nepalese royal family plantinum jubilee pless prince charles of luxembourg prince harry princess ariane princess chulabhorn princess dita princess eugenie princess laurentien princess of orange queen louise resusci anne royal balls royal court royal events royal family royal jewels royal spouse royalty royalty of taiwan royal wedding russian court dress spain stuart thailand thai royal family united states united states of america wales wedding gown


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:23 AM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021
Jelsoft Enterprises
×