General News about the Sussex Family, Part One: May 2019 - March 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is fantastic to see! I so want to order myself one. :flowers::flowers:

You and me both! I need a warm winter hat and I love merino wool. ?

I really had to chuckle to myself though at the thought that even away from the public eye and on a hiatus that was strictly private downtime, H&M found a way to make a difference just by a hat that little Archie wore. ?

That is sweet. A surreal encounter. Wonder whether the beagle with them was Guy? And it's good to see that Meghan is catching up with her mates from 'Suits'.

What a lovely gesture from the Sussexes - they seem like a very down to earth and approachable couple.

I don't think so. Harry looks much the same as he has done for about the past year.

Last edited:
The discussion about Harry and Meghan stepping back as senior royals, has been moved here.

Rare decent article from that publication. The extravagant home that the usual corrupt press describe, seems more like a comfortable home albeit located in a grand area. “The Crown needed to renovate the decaying Frogmore”, whether the Sussexes lived there or not, yet all the ridiculous hysteria ad nauseam about renovation costs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rare decent article from that publication. The extravagant home that the usual corrupt press describe, seems more like a comfortable home albeit located in a grand area. “The Crown needed to renovate the decaying Frogmore”, whether the Sussexes lived there or not, yet all the ridiculous hysteria ad nauseam about renovation costs.

Exactly Dee. Agree with you wholeheartedly.

There have been reports of exactly where the Sussexes stayed on Vancouver Island throughout Thanksgiving, Christmas and the New Year. This is where they stayed:
https://homesoftherich.net/2012/09/mille-fleurs-an-18-million-waterfront-estate-in-canada/

The property has no connection to the Canadian government. Reportedly, music producer and Canadian, David Foster, put the Sussexes in contact with the unidentified billionaire owner of the mansion (Foster is married to a former h.s. acquaintance of Meghan's -- singer, Katharine McPhee).

It's not unusual for members of the British royal family to have wealthy friends assist them in stays at luxurious accommodations around the world, including the loan of yachts and private planes. It has happened down through the ages without undue scrutiny and fanfare. In this instance, the Sussexes clearly required a suitable and comfortable abode which could accommodate their important security and privacy needs. As the Sussexes have said, they also very much appreciate the kindness with which they were received and treated by neighbors and members of the public with whom they came into contact during their stay on Vancouver Island.

Of note, Meghan previously starred in two Hallmark romantic comedies, filmed in Vancouver. She had posted scenic pictures of the area on her former Instagram commenting on how much the cast and crew enjoyed their time in the region. It must have been fulfilling and memorable for Meghan to return to the area to celebrate Xmas with Harry, Archie, Doria and her close friends.

As has been noted in reports of their Canada House visit yesterday, the Sussexes are planning joint projects in collaboration with Canada House in the coming year. The Sussexes previously visited Canada House on Commonwealth Day last March.

House hunting and security comes to mind.

Meghan and Harry's main focus is in helping others. I think they are about bringing hope and positivity to those in need and providing a platform to continue as well as bring about new programs.

I follow their instagram account and was really moved by https://www.instagram.com/p/B6ywjUnJX-G/?igshid=uf9lxww5edh. "Happy New Year! For 2020 we will be continuing our tradition of highlighting accounts that inspire, and that remind us of all the good that is happening in the world. However, this time we will be focusing on just one account each month. For January, we would like to shine a spotlight on @goodnews_movement. This journalist run-page covers and celebrates acts of kindness and good news in our global community. We hope it brings you joy!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's just hope Meghan come back to the UK soon. She can't stay in Canada for too long, I don't think she has the required visa.

Please note that off-topic posts have been deleted

Where is Archie ?

Likely a home. Seem she was out shopping or house hunting? Either way she was off the island. She was heading back which is why she was on this seaplane. It is the quickest way back.

Archie is probably inside the house that the couple have been renting, warm and cosy and with his nanny. Taking that baby into those freezing and snowing conditions would not be a good idea.

Ok guys I think this is an older pic....Harry is there with her in the pic (more on Twitter) so either he's flown back to Canada or these were pre-last week.

LaRae

I don’t see Harry in any of the photos.

There's a couple with a guy in a blue knit cap, we don't see him in full profile..but he has a close shaved ginger looking beard. Just thought that was Harry.

LaRae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom