Crown Princess Mary Pictures: Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi everybody. I have been looking at this forum for a while now. I am from Denmark and my english could be much much much better. But I will give it a chance because I really like Mary and Frederik and all their beautiful kids. I know they "only" have four, but I like to say all their kids, because it is only ten years since they met in Sydney and now they are husband and wife and allready have made four small humans. Times fly by and Mary and Frederik have been busy ;-)
I live in Trekroner and when Mary visits "us" in August I was lucky to meet her when she arrives. For them who don't have meet her I can tell that she is a bit lower than I have expected. The media always write she is a tall woman, I don't know, but I don't think that she was that tall at all. And then you maybe have heard this before, but yes she is really a beautiful beautiful woman. She is always pretty in pictures and all that, but she is just even more stunning i real life. I hope too see Mary again at a time and if she comes too Trekroner again I sure would welcomes her.

I was taken some images that day I met Mary and I will try to upload them, but how do I do that?

I found out how to do, here they are :)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 336
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 432
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    174.8 KB · Views: 395
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 351
  • DSC03043.jpg
    DSC03043.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 384
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    196.6 KB · Views: 354
Last edited by a moderator:
While looking for something else I stumbled across this pic of Mary about to unveil a recent portrait of herself: http://i3.jimg.dk/2012/5/7/9/wntkyxks.jpg

And this one from the Flag Day: Soldaternes Flagdag i Danmark - Jubii Galleri

- I haven't got time to look for more right now, so have a look for yourselves and upload/save/whateever as you please from this link: Royal - Jubii Galleri

In order to get the largest pictures, you might wish to enter this text in Google: "galleri.jubii.dk/royal" add mary or marie etc.
And select "large picture". - Happy hunting.

Last edited:
Hi everybody. I have been looking at this forum for a while now. I am from Denmark and my english could be much much much better. But I will give it a chance because I really like Mary and Frederik and all their beautiful kids.

Welcome, MaggieDenmark and thanks for sharing your lovely photos! If I remember it right it's been the official inauguration of the University College Sjællands Campus Roskilde in your home town. Hopefully you'll get another great chance like that again - and don't worry, your English is perfectly fine :flowers:

Thanks MaggieDemark, for your lovely photos and congratulations on your first post and for your first hand report it is always great to a personal view .
How lucky you got to see Mary, I have read also many times that when people see Mary in person they all agree how beautiful she is, I had a number of friends see them last time they were in Australia if they go again this time I hope to go see them.

Iceflower: yes it was exactly to the opening of the new campus. My friend studies there. We both are "Maryfans" and I think I had the biggest smile on my face from when Mary arrived to then she left again. I don't hope I scared her ;-) Marfre: thank you for your welcome to me. I hope for you that yoy will see Frederik and Mary some day. It could be fun. While we are talking about Mary being beautiful I remember this little girl in a pink princess costume standing in front of me together with her friends from kindergarten. Mary said to her that she was a beautiful little princess and then the little girl answer Mary back: my dad says that you are beautiful. Mary and the rest of us laugh a lot of that :) Kids are so honest.
I am happy that you liked my post and images and that you all seems to understand my english :) Now I will go to bed. It is nice to share my interest in Mary and Frederik here :)

Those are great pictures, MaggieDenmark. Thanks for sharing them and for telling us about your experience!

:previous: Muhler, great pictures! The expression on Bella's face in the last photo is so priceless.

yes thank you Muhler for the pics>
that last one is truly priceless : )

How about a little aww-moment?

While I was looking for a pic for another thread I stumbled across this of M&F in Tivoli: http://www.bt.dk/sites/default/files-dk/node-images/12/3/3012297-kongefamilien-i-tivoli.jpg

The mods can just move this if they think this is more suited for the loving glances thread.

Aww, I could look at hundreds of these pictures (where Frederik looks so proud of his wife) without getting tired :wub:

When is then picture from? September 2010 maybe?

They really are a great couple who share many intimate moments together. Thanks for posting the links.

I love this photo of her. She looks so beautiful and natural there.

Pic

I love how her name tag says "Kronprinsesse Mary" :lol:
I've always admired her for going into the Home Guard as I come from a family that has a proud tradition for serving in the Home Guard and I've actually considered joining it myself.

I've always admired her for going into the Home Guard as I come from a family that has a proud tradition for serving in the Home Guard and I've actually considered joining it myself.

In case anyone should be in doubt :D

Last edited:

What branch have you considered?

It certainly won't harm you. Apart from the comeraderie you can acquire skills (for free) you will find very useful in civilian life. I'll recommend you become a medic.
The combat-psycology course is extremely interesting as well.

What branch have you considered?

It certainly won't harm you. Apart from the comeraderie you can acquire skills (for free) you will find very useful in civilian life. I'll recommend you become a medic.
The combat-psycology course is extremely interesting as well.

The naval branch :)

Thank you for your advice :flowers: I've always figured that it would be a good experience to get and I'm actually seriously considering it after I'm done with my exams.

Last edited:
:previous:
Thanks Roskilde. :flowers:

Here is a gallery from the Australian Bellasugar: 50 of Princess Mary's Best Beauty Looks
No less than 51 pics.

I've never heard about Bellasugar before, but my Yahoo setting came up with a heads up. (I'll recommend it).

The naval branch :)

Thank you for your advice :flowers: I've always figured that it would be a good experience to get and I'm actually seriously considering it after I'm done with my exams.

The Marine Homeguard. Serving on one of the vessels perhaps?
Then you can expect to be called out whenever there is an oilspil, go on search and rescue and intercepting the odd drunk coaster captain. (That happens all the time, I think! How can you not miss sailing into an island the size of Zealand?? - It's like: "Ups, was that Manhatten? I swear I didn't notice it").

Thanks for the Bellasugar link. I see they have made a mistake with number 27 or 26 it is definately Prss Marie not Prss Mary. The pic was taken from the back-side view.

Yes, it's definitely Marie in pic 26. The tiara!

Yes I noticed the same thing about Marie. But apart from that they have some great pics of Mary.

The Marine Homeguard. Serving on one of the vessels perhaps?
Then you can expect to be called out whenever there is an oilspil, go on search and rescue and intercepting the odd drunk coaster captain. (That happens all the time, I think! How can you not miss sailing into an island the size of Zealand?? - It's like: "Ups, was that Manhatten? I swear I didn't notice it").

That would be ideal, yes.
Search and rescue would be my thing, I think. I could potentially become the female Prince William (only slightly poor and without the impressive lineage). Yeah, we've had quite a few of those here near Amager too, I believe it was only a couple of days ago that a drunken Russian captain was caught sailing his ship through Øresund which is a really illogical place to do a such thing considering that the fairway isn't one of the widest of its kind, and then without a pilot (har ingen idé om, hvad en lods hedder på engelsk) :ohmy:

That would be ideal, yes.
Search and rescue would be my thing, I think. I could potentially become the female Prince William (only slightly poor and without the impressive lineage). Yeah, we've had quite a few of those here near Amager too, I believe it was only a couple of days ago that a drunken Russian captain was caught sailing his ship through Øresund which is a really illogical place to do a such thing considering that the fairway isn't one of the widest of its kind, and then without a pilot (har ingen idé om, hvad en lods hedder på engelsk) :ohmy:

Lods = pilot.

A pity they don't issue the full dress uniforms anymore, you could send us a photo of yourself.
Many here think Frederik looks hot in his navy unforms, but the female navy uniform has a tendency to make women look really great as well.

Back
Top Bottom