Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden and Daniel Westling's Pre-Wedding Events: June 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They look like they were very much enjoying themselves today. I *love* Victoria's outfit, but especially the detail around the collar/necklihe. Turns what could have a boring suit dress into something very elegant and gorgeous. :)

Will they have rehearsal and rehearsal dinner? Or is that not for royals?

They had Victoria and Daniel on the front page of Aftonbladet today. The pic where she gets teary because of the Princess Lilian gift.
I haven't bought a paper issue of AB since...2006 I think!
But it was just so stunning!

They will make a lovely addition to the royal life across the world.
And I agree...I heart her outfits so much.
I wish we could have more info on what she is wearing.
Also the shoes which are really stylish this year!

What a lovely shade of blue!

CP Victoria looks absolutely great.

Can any TRF members who are Swedish tell me how the wedding is being viewed by the people? Are they excited...cause I am...and I am not a Swede and live outside of Washington, DC! I can't wait until the 19th!

Victoria and Daniel received both a bicycle as a present
Victoria och Daniel fick var sin cykel | Svensk Damtidning

Wedding gift from Itala AB, porcelain from the official wedding series by Gustavsberg
ANP Beeldbank
Entertained by Stockholm student singers:
ANP Beeldbank

Photos:
Fotobanka ČTK
Hela Gotland
Hela Gotland

Here´s blogs written by representatives of the Pirate Party, meeting Victoria and Daniel today:
Kryptolösning till Victoria och Daniel | Rick Falkvinge (PP)
Google Translator

Anna Troberg » I dag gav Piratpartiet Daniel och Victoria ett eget, alldeles privat rum
Google Translator

Tony Warren, an artist and painter from Ockelbo, gave his wedding gift today:
Arbetarbladet: Tavlan får en hedersplats

From PurePeople:
Victoria de Suède est une enfant gâtée diablement séduisante !

Earlier, a BIG photo of a BIG teddy bear
Ebbas blogg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to say from a woman to another - what a body she has!
She looks sensational.

loved the bike gifts :D

What a fun and practical gift since they are both very active people!

Love the blue dress today, but the hair is a little too "poofy" in the front. Daniel is looking more and more relaxed each time, I think.

Today, she really looks so beautiful in this dress.

Note: The google translator doesn't work when trying to translate Aftonbladet.
Any other sites available?

I too, would like to know of the Aftonbladet site has their own translation option. Windows Vista for some reason will not let me copy and past a URL into Google Translate.

These pictures make me cry, they look so happy!

Very large teddy bear, indeed! The princess looks very elegant in white. The color suits her.

Are there any better pictures of the painting that was given as a gift?

Is that a giant Care Bear!?! It's taller than Victoria. :D

I didn't recognize the heart, but now that I looked closer it does look like a care bear. Or maybe is a love bear, symbolizing their love:flowers:.

Victoria is so happy! She looks amazing. Can't wait for June 19th.

Some of the gifts are very practical, such as the glasses, bikes, the wine, and the photo of Princess Lilian is very touching, but really what do they expect them to do with a giant teddy bear? Save it for the kiddies? It looks heavy enough to crush an infant.

Lovely teddy bear, I'd love that ! It is not so big !

Some of the gifts are very practical, such as the glasses, bikes, the wine, and the photo of Princess Lilian is very touching, but really what do they expect them to do with a giant teddy bear? Save it for the kiddies? It looks heavy enough to crush an infant.

What's so wrong with the teddy bear? Most likely it's supposed to be a fun gift. I don't think it's kiddie at all.

What's so wrong with the teddy bear? Most likely it's supposed to be a fun gift. I don't think it's kiddie at all.

Yes and it's probably due to the fact that they're getting married which means they will start a little family soon.

The blue dress looks very nice on her. Interesting use of shoulder pads on the design. It gives the dress a slightly 80's look. 80's glamour is definetly back.

The subject matter on the painting is not what I was expecting. Thanks for posting the photos

Ny dag, ny klänning! « Ebbas blogg
Coola axlar! « Ebbas blogg

Helena Andersson writes at her blog, that she remembered Victoria on her 18th birthday, when she saw Victoria yesterday. Here´s photos from yesterday and Victoria on her 18th birthday.
Hon är sig lik! | Kungligheter med Helena Andersson

Some info about the painting of Tony Warren:
Victoria och Daniel fick Ockelbobornas gåva - EpochTimes
Google Translator
Team Ockelbo - Tillgivenhet
Google Translator

I like this painting...

A nice photo from 30th May:
SVT

The princess has come a long way.

The subject matter is a rather unusual still life, a kind of new twist on an old approach.

Back
Top Bottom