HGD Guillaume, Current Events 1 to 8: January 2003 - January 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know why Guillaume is not attending the King of Sweden's 60th birthday celebration? Does he have to act as "regent" while his father is out of town?

rchat said:
Does anyone know why Guillaume is not attending the King of Sweden's 60th birthday celebration? Does he have to act as "regent" while his father is out of town?

I don't think he has to play regent because the family's attended events together before (like the wedding of Prince Frederick for example.) Are there a lot of young people attending the King of Sweden's birthday? If so, maybe Guillaume really is at school...although this is getting to be the generic answer to every mystery :eek:

But also, these two posts bring up a question: how is it that Guillaume hasn't been pictured socializing with a girl in like almost a year or more? I mean, most other princes have to deny like 2-3 girlfriends a year. We never see him at parties (e.g. the King of Sweden's or even the one Alexandra attended earlier this month with her cousin and Prince Amedeo of Belgium) and we don't get any candids nor any rumours. What's with him??

Last edited by a moderator:
GreenLily said:
What's with him??

Well, we didn't know Louis had a girlfriend until it was announced that she was pregnant....:)

Seriously, though, they're very, very private and I think it's a shame that we don't get to hear about them, but the media just doesn't seem to care about this family like they do other royals. Even when Louis and Tessy's impending parenthood was announced, there were maybe two or three articles at most in the tabloids about it, and that's it.
Now had that been Prince William or Harry or Andrea Casiraghi, the press would have had a field day digging through the dirt to see what they could find. We would have heard about the incident non-stop for nine full months.

....I'm using this as way of example. My guess is we don't get any rumors of Guillaume because there aren't any to speak of [hopefully].....XD

We've reached more than 10 pages, so it's time to start a new thread.

The new one can be found here.

Last edited:
HGD Guillaume; News and Events 8 (May 2006 - January 2007)

Welcome to part 10 of Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume's current news and events.

Please familiarise yourself with TRF Posting Rules and Guidelines before posting. Any inappropriate discussion and/or posts will be removed.

Happy posting! :)

Last edited:
yesss new thread.. :).. does anybody know whether guillaume is going to the king of thailand's birthday celebration or not??..thanks in advanced

good information!!!!

:) good information....but...when is that birthday????....hopefully he go... I hope moore informations...thanks

It's not the Thai King's birthday, but rather his Diamond Jubilee celebrations. They are being held in Bangkok on the 12 and 13 of June.

thanks Suturegeisha!!!!....And do you know if Guillaume or his parents will go to Tailand???? thanks again....

pretoriana18 said:
thanks Suturegeisha!!!!....And do you know if Guillaume or his parents will go to Tailand???? thanks again....

You're welcome. :)
I know Grand Duke Henri is going; Maria Teresa will be in New York accepting an award, so perhaps Guillaume will accompany his father. That would be nice.

The latest American Vogue (the one with Kiera Knightley on cover) has some kind of feature about Camilla al-Fayed; it also lists the most important 20-something powerplayers of the international society. Among those are both Guillaume and Felix (there's a pic of him), as some sort of intellectual members of the set. Also, it included Andrea and Charlotte, William Wales and, um, Paris Hilton. A compliment of sorts, I guess ;D

Well I would certainly hope the boys are more intellectual than Paris Hilton! Are there any links or pictures with the article?

There's really no need. I read the article and it just throws the name out there. Also it actually only talks about Guillaume but shows a picture of Felix...

Whoever wrote the article and or found that image should have done their research when adding a caption. :p

I didn't think that vogue would write much about them so I didn't even look for it. Magazines in the US are more into the paris hilton types than anything else.

I found it interesting in its pointlessnes. I mean, a lot of younf socialites are named there but not in any particular context. As if they only existed as socialites. BTW, Camilla al-Fayed it actually told about is half-Finnish and a girl with a good head on her shoulders; a classmate of mine from high-school nannied her. Yes, she is that young (or I'm that old). The pic of Felix they used is of the set taken for H's birthday - don't they have new already?

yeimix said:
HELLO EVERYONE: does anyone have new pics of guillaume? i love him!
Hi! Welcome to the boards. :)

I can't recall seeing any new pictures of Guillaume since the visit with the Pope in early May....a shame, we need more photos of his handsomeness to grace our presence.

Last edited:
Im not student on university, but I know, that in this time are on universities benchmarks. So if he is really on university, we cant get no new photos till the benchmarks wont end.

Last edited:
yeah i think is gonna be a while to see him again if he is in school.

Are The Luxembourg Royals Going To The World Cup?

Last edited by a moderator:
today, I saw to Prince William Wales in the World coup, and was along, between people, but I did not saw to nobody moore of the royalty.... Maxima and Alex, Letizia and Felipe, and The Kings of Espain will go....but it does not listen nothing moore... If you know something warning me...

suturegeisha said:
Hi! Welcome to the boards. :)

I can't recall seeing any new pictures of Guillaume since the visit with the Pope in early May....a shame, we need more photos of his handsomeness to grace our presence.

Really?? What thread is this in? Thanks in advance!

Can't wait to see pictures of Guillaume, I only saw one of Henri.....

^ If Guillaume did attend the event in Thailand then that means he is not in university...I think?

Maybe he left only for this occasion. He always goes on bigger occasions (like weddings). So maybe he takes it like vacations :).

Last edited:
^ You can't do that no matter who you are...the longest you can take off university is one year and no more unless of illness or something serious like that. I think he has dropped his degree, don't know why though? And why durum university? It's not very good.

Does the university not end until later in June or something. Because if it not, then it's summer vacation, right??

If it's summer vacation for him my guess would be that he'll be heading for the family house in the south of France to have some fun in the sun and on the water. Maybe we'll be able to see some new pics of him with no shirt on;) .

^ Yes Please!!! I saw the Thailand celebration on the news today and I don't think he is there. I only saw his parents and some Monaco royals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom