HGD Guillaume, Current Events 1 to 8: January 2003 - January 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, he does have a really soothing voice. one thing i noticed is he's fairly softspoken. but as i said before, it could be due to the factors, nerves, fatigue, jetlag, illness, etc.

True, you do have a point. But just think if that's the way he talks under those circumstances think of how he would sound when it's just a quiet together moment with him (if you were dating him). It would be very comforting. And my mind's running away with me and I'm starting to think of how it would sound when he has kids and reads them bedtime stories. I could really see him doing that. He seems like the kind of guy who would be very close and hands on with his children.

i agree with you; i think he's gonna make a pretty swell dad, and atribute that i think his upbring is responsible for, seeing as his parents were/are quite hands on themselves.

Defnitely my favorite pics of him are the one's when he's with little kids. You can just tell that he's think of having his own some day. He's going to be an awesome uncle when Luis's little one comes along.

Ditebaby said:
Defnitely my favorite pics of him are the one's when he's with little kids. You can just tell that he's think of having his own some day. He's going to be an awesome uncle when Luis's little one comes along.

yup, those are cute pics, especially the ones in which the little girl's "having issues with flagwaving", hehe and he helps her. awww, how cute. i think they're all going to be swell uncles and alex a wonderful aunt when louis' little one shows up. talk about a spoiled baby.

I think the reason why we all probably think that he is good with kids stems from the fact that he will basically have to have some one day.

Yeah he's going to have to have some in the future, but that doesn't automaticly make him a good father. Luckily he tends to get along really well with little kids and has what appears to be a natural gift with them.

Time for a new thread!

You can find the new thread here

Last edited:
HGD Guillaume: Current Events 6 (October 2005 - January 2006)

Welcome to the latest thread dedicated to all the latest news of Guillaume.

You can find the previous thread here

Please remember to give credit to your sources when posting articles or photos. Also, the only photos that should be attached directly to the forum are photos that have never been posted here. All other photos should be posted via an image hosting company.

Happy Posting!:)

Thanks Gabriella!

In all of the National Day pictures, whenever Guillaume is talking with the kids, he really looks like he enjoys doing so! :)

What is he up to these days? I don't think he's going to school...

I think the rumors about him dropping out of college might be true. He's taken on a lot more duties as of late and they all demand more of his time.
I do love to see pics of him with the little kids. I did find this pic at the LuxembourgRoyals group on Yahoo. It was dated as to october this year. And I've got to say Guillaume is looking as good as ever.

Attachments

• G219.jpg
    G219.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 546
he probably left school due to his apointment as a member of that committee that he was sworn onto in the summer. that's probably basically a full time job for him. then he's been doing more royal duties, and let's not forget his first state visit with his parents. but who knows, perhaps he's managed to take in some additional courses somewhere too.

I hope he did not drop out of school. Maybe he has permission to leave school for a brief period to do his duties and then when that period is up he will go back to school and finish.

I don't think he'll ever have a time when he doesn't have a bunch of duties to attend to. But maybe the school made an acception and is allowing him to get credit for hands on experience. And possibly allowing him to do an over the internet course or something along those lines.

What is the highest degree he has?

Wow!! Thanks for the pic, Ditebaby. When I saw it I started to drool. :p

basically the equivalent to our high school diploma, i think. seeing as he's majoring in political science, perhaps it's just like dietbaby said, he's getting hands-on-experience for his duties, a sort of cooperative education situation. we have something similar at my school for computer science and engineering majors.

Mathilde1286 said:
Thanks Gabriella!

In all of the National Day pictures, whenever Guillaume is talking with the kids, he really looks like he enjoys doing so! :)

What is he up to these days? I don't think he's going to school...

What national day photos?:confused:

where did he go to school before he 'left'?

alelysafina said:
What national day photos?:confused:
They're spread out through out the last thread and I think in the one before. Basicly the ones of him with the little kids in the last thread.

Mathilde1286 said:
What is the highest degree he has?

Wow!! Thanks for the pic, Ditebaby. When I saw it I started to drool. :p
You're very welcome.:) I love the pose, and I love to see him in jeans. It just seems more casual and inticing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mathilde1286 said:
What do they do for Christmas?
I remember seeing pics once of them doing a big tree decorating thing. And then of course there's Midnight Mass which is basicly required that he go to. I don't what else they do but that's what I do know.

alelysafina said:
Thank you. You too ditebaby :)
No problem. I had questions when I first started on here and everyone helped me so it's only natural to keep the chain of help going. Plus we're all in here because we like Guillaume who better to share this kind of info with.

they've sent out thank you notes to ppl who've sent them gifts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom