Princess Madeleine, Current Events Part 9: June 2012 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pictures:
PRİNCESS MADELEİNE İN NEW YORK-
Princess Madeleine seen being interviewed by newspaper Expressen in New York:
MYROYALS &HOLLYWOOD FASH

Madeleine on her first official work event this year, she attended on Friday evening at the concert of Royal Stockholm Philharmonic Orchestra at the Carnegie Hall. Photos via Newscom by Charles Guerin/ABACAUSA.COM
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
With conductor Sakari Oramo and the solist, violinist Ray Chen
With Oramo, Chen and solist, soprano Elin Rombo
With Jan Eliasson. Deputy Secretary General of the United Nations
With Ed Gallagher, CEO of the Scandinavian House, Jan Eliasson and Marten Grunditz, United Nations Ambassador to Sweden.

Last edited:
Surprise, Chris was also at the concert, but he didn't pose with Madeleine for the photographers.
Prinsessa Madeleine edusti säteilevänä New Yorkissa Kuninkaalliset Iltalehti.fi

From the Philharmonic's Tour blog:
Madeleine, Ray Chen, RSPO Chief Conductor Sakari Oramo, Oramo's wife Anu Komsi, Elin Rombo, and Stefan Forsberg, Head of Stockholm Concert Hall.
http://kfoblogg.konserthuset.se/wp-...ramo_solister_Prinsessa_Forsberg-1024x682.jpg

More photos of Madeleine and sour Chris
Prinsessa Madeleine säteili New Yorkissa - Uutiset - Viihde - MTV3.fi

Chris och Madeleine på konsert i New York Hovbloggen

Last edited:
She really seams to enjoy Life in New York...would they live in New York after the wedding? Love her jacket and her boots very fashion!

Madeleine put on Saturday to her official Facebook page a link to the article by Aftonbladet, an interview of Carl Philip and Sofia where they reassure that they are so happy for Madeleine and that Madeleine and Sofia have a great relationship.
https://www.facebook.com/PrincessMadeleineOfSweden?fref=ts

I find this very interesting, even the swedish royals have many times complained about the articles and gossips of the tabloids Aftonbladet and Expressen, and now the princess links an article of Aftonbladet to her official Facebook page.

I think that she's trying to make a point. That there are no troubles between M and CP&S.

I agree with you SLV. And what's more I have a feeling that soon we will have another Swedish wedding. I already thought so when I saw the link to CP and S joint interview on Madeleine's facebook page in which CP more or less confirms that he and S will have a future together. :)

Madeleine has put early this morning a photo of her dog Zorro to her Facebook page
"Tennis, anyone?"

A little strange time for this post, maybe tomorrow would have been better.

It is not sure she posts photos and messages herself, in my view.

^^^This was exactly in my mind; does she manage her own Facebook account herself or does a staff member do it?

^^^This was exactly in my mind; does she manage her own Facebook account herself or does a staff member do it?

I read from somewhere that she herself keeps up and updates her Facebook page. And from the photos and texts it is easy to believe.

That is such an odd picture! From the looks of it, there is no guarantee this is in Manhattan. For all we know it can be anywhere cold -scoop Nyc bag could have anything in it. I only say because I find it funny that the magazine would blot out everything but the princess... Just weird!

That is such an odd picture! From the looks of it, there is no guarantee this is in Manhattan. For all we know it can be anywhere cold -scoop Nyc bag could have anything in it. I only say because I find it funny that the magazine would blot out everything but the princess... Just weird!

They actually look like lifesized cardboard cutouts!

They actually look like lifesized cardboard cutouts!

Agreed! Glad someone agrees with the odd looking picture -figured it was something wired. Now looking again, it does kind of look like that.

Daniel Nyhlén's book "Prinsessan Madeleine" was released on 13th May.
Prinsessan Madeleine - Daniel Nyhlén - Bok (9789174611694) Bokus bokhandel
Translation

About the book
Chris O'Neill has repeatedly shown what he thinks of the media interest around his fiancée. Photographers have caught him with his middle finger in the air.
Royal expert Daniel Nyhlén also raises a finger - a warning - in his book "Princess Madeleine" which is released this week.
- Chris decided to do something which in Sweden is certainly cool, but in the U.S. is the worst insult. It was remarkable and highly inappropriate. It rang alarm bells when I saw the picture. I hope that Chris now realizes the representative significance of being a part of the Swedish royal family, says Nyhlén who has followed Madeleine over ten years.
Nyhlén takes even up Madeleine's own strained relationship with the media, she has had trouble dealing with the attention and the public role her life has.
When her engagement to Jonas Bergström was broken the media interest was huge and Madeleine moved to New York.
- It was probably the toughest period of her life. But I think she has made a fantastic comeback and she now chooses to televise her wedding shows that she understands the nature of her role. Little sister has grown up.
Nu sågas Chris i prinsessboken Bröllopet Aftonbladet

Daniel Nyhlén's book "Prinsessan Madeleine" was released on 13th May.
Prinsessan Madeleine - Daniel Nyhlén - Bok (9789174611694) Bokus bokhandel
Translation

About the book
Chris O'Neill has repeatedly shown what he thinks of the media interest around his fiancée. Photographers have caught him with his middle finger in the air.
Royal expert Daniel Nyhlén also raises a finger - a warning - in his book "Princess Madeleine" which is released this week.
- Chris decided to do something which in Sweden is certainly cool, but in the U.S. is the worst insult. It was remarkable and highly inappropriate. It rang alarm bells when I saw the picture. I hope that Chris now realizes the representative significance of being a part of the Swedish royal family, says Nyhlén who has followed Madeleine over ten years.
Nyhlén takes even up Madeleine's own strained relationship with the media, she has had trouble dealing with the attention and the public role her life has.
When her engagement to Jonas Bergström was broken the media interest was huge and Madeleine moved to New York.
- It was probably the toughest period of her life. But I think she has made a fantastic comeback and she now chooses to televise her wedding shows that she understands the nature of her role. Little sister has grown up.
Nu sågas Chris i prinsessboken Bröllopet Aftonbladet

A little bit of a win-win/hot or miss situation.

I feel that although it might be cool for swedish people to see that -others who are followers if the couple on other parts of the globe who now see him as a representative may not feel the same 'cool' and he needs to be aware of that. In general, he should simply have more of a wider perspective and think more before making certain gestures, and who is to say that what is 'cool' in Sweden, is 'cool' in the eyes of every swede! Just a thought.

Overall, I like Chris and wish him and Madeline the best, but he a should be a little more aware as a representative of the SRF.

Is Princess Madeleine return to New York or stay she in Stockholm until her wedding?

Back
Top Bottom