Queen Noor Current Events 7: September 29, 2009 - June 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Noor will be this Monday in Paris

London is magical in early spring-the impressionistic scattering of blossoms and buds...on my way to speak at Water Security Conf in Paris.
twitter

Last edited:
Valerie Plame Wilson, left, Lawrence Bender and Queen Noor of Jordan attend a special screening of "Countdown to Zero" at the Museum of Modern Art in New York on Wednesday
Image Viewer

this is Clifford Ross!

Thanks for the info! :flowers: Is he a friend or more than that?! Because I really don't know if she's still in a relationship with Mr. Carlos Slim - I haven't read anything about the 2 of them lately.

Thanks for the info! :flowers: Is he a friend or more than that?! Because I really don't know if she's still in a relationship with Mr. Carlos Slim - I haven't read anything about the 2 of them lately.

as far as I know...she is not in a relationship with carlos slim.

I think the queen knows she looks great in this color that why she repeats this outfit :)
BTW this is the 1st time I see the necklace .

Yes the jacket is old but I don´t like it with this skirt.
It´s nice she has many engagements during this month.

She is not from Jordan,is she the one who is from America? beautiful! looks like Christie Brinkley only very much better.

She is not from Jordan,is she the one who is from America? beautiful! looks like Christie Brinkley only very much better.
she was born in America but her roots are from sirya if i am not mistaken her real name is Lisa Halaby.

Yes Lilo you are right, her paternal grandfather Najeeb Elias Halaby was born in Syria. Queen Noor real name it´s Elizabeth Najeeb Halaby.

It's true: the Queen is in Jordan. She wrote this one hour ago.;) Let's hope she participates in many activities and we get to see lovely photos again! :flowers:

Thank u Xavi83, I wish she would stay long and take part in a lot of events.:flowers:

Diane Weyermann, former US C.I.A officer Valerie Plame Wilson, Queen
Noor of Jordan, British film-director Lucy Walker, US actress Meg Ryan
and Norway's former Prime Minister Dr Gro Bruntland pose during the
photocall 'Countdown to Zero' presented in a special screening at the
63rd Cannes Film Festival on May 16, 2010 in Cannes.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

** gettyimages/zimbio gallery **

Great! Good to know she's in Cannes. And she looks stunning once again! What's that scar on her chest?

she can't even laugh normally,in pic 2 her face is strange.two woman with too much botax.

dear aryo, if you look at her previous pics, taken when she was in 20s, you can easily realise that her facial features haven't changed so much in time. She has different a face and different elegance. She isn't that old , she was much younger than her husband, the late King. Also, a light touch doesn't do any harm to anybody when you get a certain age if u can afford it.

Wings is right here, I agree. And I say let's wait and see how our faces evolve when we'll be 60 and then come back here and talk about Q.Noor... What do you think? :p :flowers:

Diane Weyermann, former US C.I.A officer Valerie Plame Wilson, Queen
Noor of Jordan, British film-director Lucy Walker, US actress Meg Ryan
and Norway's former Prime Minister Dr Gro Bruntland pose during the
photocall 'Countdown to Zero' presented in a special screening at the
63rd Cannes Film Festival on May 16, 2010 in Cannes.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

** gettyimages/zimbio gallery **

Photocall at the Palais des Festivals - News, photos, topics, and quotes

aryo they do look kinda alike there. i think shes had real noticeable work done but still looks great and is wonderful for the world so its ok. ;)

aryo they do look kinda alike there. i think shes had real noticeable work done but still looks great and is wonderful for the world so its ok. ;)
i don't have any problem with her doing whatever she wants to do with her face,it is her face, but if you look at meg ryan's laugh(she has done alot work on her face too) she can open her mouth and laugh, but as i said before it's her face and she has every right to do whatvere pleases her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom