Queen Noor Current Events 7: September 29, 2009 - June 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful Queen ... i love the color ... she is really wonderful !!!!!!!!!!!!
thank u 4 pics lover.

Pics 4.2.2010

Queen Noor at the closing day of Global Zero Conference held
in Paris against the nuclear weapons, paris, France, February
4, 2010.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** belga **

i liked this outfit more than the 1st , the color is unique and nice

She looks great today for me better than last day.

I agree with u salma ... It is nice to see her working .

Her smile is so...

15efkmd.jpg
:flowers:
69e550.jpg
:)
i6laoo.jpg
:ohmy:ANGELIQUE:ohmy:

:previous: I loved the close-up of her eyes! Thanks for sharing!:flowers: And BTW, did you notice that her necklace has stones in two different shades of green? It looks wonderful!

Staten Island teachers can sharpen their skills for free
The conference takes place March 5 and March 6 from 8 am. to 5 p.m. in the Hilton New York on 53rd Street at 6th Avenue.
Staten Island teachers can sharpen their skills for free | Staten Island Featured Entries - Breaking News - - SILive.com

Red hot art going green at charity auction
A Bid to Save the Earth" is slated for April 22, the 40th anniversary of Earth Day, and boasts the participation of a panoply of cultural, business and environmental leaders, from Hollywood stars Leonardo DiCaprio and Robert Redford to designer Vera Wang, activist Robert F. Kennedy and Queen Noor, the widow of Jordanian King Hussein.
Red hot art going green at charity auction - Reuters -

:previous: What a gorgeous neat attire! She looks so glamorous here!:)

Great! Thanks for the updates! :flowers: Good to hear Q.Noor is well and keeps working hard for the refugees. I didn't see any photo though. Maybe a bit later? :rolleyes:

Thanks much Salma! So this took place in Washington, good to know.

Is it really Q.Noor? Would be so wonderful!! :flowers: And btw I loved her bio!

it seems queen noor is in Morocco , she mentioned it in twitter

Yes, dear, you're right. And she mentions she's in Morocco for a family celebration. Could this be Hamzah's b-day? Just curious.

how wonderful shes in twitter i have hoped for it before. :ROFLMAO: i might have join for it now. :p

yes, they are... family vacation with her children until tomorrow :flowers::flowers::flowers:

I am glad to hear that :flowers: well but hope Raiyah can be in Japan with the king
People in Morocco are so lucky , many royalty are there in their vacations

yes xavi we are so lucky especially if the royalty is someone very intersting like Queen noor.:)
I am so happy to hear she is here that she choose Morocco for her family holiday,I hope she enjoy it and have a good time.
any idea in wich city in Morocco she is actually?

yes xavi we are so lucky especially if the royalty is someone very intersting like Queen noor.:)
I am so happy to hear she is here that she choose Morocco for her family holiday,I hope she enjoy it and have a good time.
any idea in wich city in Morocco she is actually?

in agadir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom