Princess Charlene Current Events Part 4: April 2019 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
not unexpected, but a good decision imo and indeed: won't be the last..

I think the Red Cross will also be off the cards.

Various summer concerts in Monaco are being postponed.

:previous: I agree. But I hope the purpose of the purchase was to donate the proceeds?

yes, the title threw me off, but it was a charity auction and I'm sure the money spent will help a lot of people ;)
Not sure if she bought it, or her foundation (because her brother is quoted), buf it doesn't really matter as it's for a good cause

Now that Monaco is easing quarantine restrictions might be nice to see Charlene rather than Gareth.

The quarantine will be easing but the virus would be still present and the people may be contamined with it and I think Charlene will be carefull with her children , the family was enougn touched with this corid with the illnesss of the prince Albert.

The distribution of the masks goes on

https://www.facebook.com/pg/Fondation-Princesse-Charlène-de-Monaco-

248841815194735/photos/?tab=album&album_id=2981125258633030

Cjarlene acted lot in the shadow , distribution of the masks to a lot of persons in Monaco, as in France , the monegash people had not a lot of Masks also the gesture of the princess Charlene was very well appreciateed
The princess was with Prince Albert supporting the Red Cross of Monacolook at the photo of the couple , she was also supporting the campain of FIA 'stayhome' of the FIA and the purchasr of the painting to feed the families in need

The artist who painted the painting published it on his instagram with the photos of the baskets of food

l'achat aux enchères d'un tableau par la princesse Charlène a servi à nourrir plus de 100 familles en Afrique du Sud - marriane eklablog.fr

Personnaly, I Don't like a lot this painting but it was a good gesture

Last edited by a moderator:
The quarantine will be easing but the virus would be still present and the people may be contamined with it and I think Charlene will be carefull with her children , the family was enougn touched with this corid with the illnesss of the prince Albert.

The distribution of the masks goes on

https://www.facebook.com/pg/Fondation-Princesse-Charlène-de-Monaco-

248841815194735/photos/?tab=album&album_id=2981125258633030

Cjarlene acted lot in the shadow , distribution of the masks to a lot of persons in Monaco, as in France , the monegash people had not a lot of Masks also the gesture of the princess Charlene was very well appreciateed
The princess was with Prince Albert supporting the Red Cross of Monacolook at the photo of the couple , she was also supporting the campain of FIA 'stayhome' of the FIA and the purchasr of the painting to feed the families in need

The artist who painted the painting published it on his instagram with the photos of the baskets of food

l'achat aux enchères d'un tableau par la princesse Charlène a servi à nourrir plus de 100 familles en Afrique du Sud - marriane eklablog.fr

Personnaly, I Don't like a lot this painting but it was a good gesture
Fair enough if she wants to be careful with the children. Gareth does also have a child, though. And Albert is back out and about...

Her work in the shadows is fine but I don't think it's any more or less than other royals have been doing.

Her support of the FIA campaign is amazing - she stayed at home even when she should have been at the conference in Sweden - perhaps she knew something nobody else did.

A slightly higher public profile now via photos - obviously not sitting in front of a computer because that's just playing the publicity game - would be nice.

:previous: forgive me, but i don't quite get the involvement here; does she (or her foundation) sponsor this team financially?

I mean, I know she likes racing sports like F1 and Le Mans and is befriended with racecar drivers (or at least friendly with, but as some have participated in events of her foundation in the past, i assume she's friendly with them), but what is the link to the mission of her foundation, or is this an entirely different venture?

The banner strongtogether is the common message of the prince Albert and princess Charlene to the world to fight the corona virus and to stay together.
It will be the name of the car and it will run Under the name of the princess Charlene foundation.
There was never a monegash team running in the race 24 hours, it makes know the principality and his flag and it makes knew the princess Charlene foundation.

Strongtogether, the message of the princely couple was also on the masks that the princess Charlene with the help of the foundation gave to the monegash people, there were 12500 masks, a very appreciated gesture
Next thursday, there will be a common action of strongtogether and the princess Charlene of Monaco foundation to help the people of South Africa touched by the corona

Here is the announce of the next action of strongtogether and the princess Charlene of Monaco foundation, next thursday

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAcOxOzJMBW/

Actions of the princess Charlene since the beginning of the pandemia corvid 19 Under the message 'strongtogether' and with her foundarion
Here is the meaning of the message strongtogether and its story

Rappel des actions de la princesse Charlène depuis le début de la pandémie - marriane eklablog.fr

Great to see that events and activities are starting up again in Monaco. Also to see the couple getting back to work, and doing some good for those who are suffering during these times.

We look forward to the new ventures and efforts of the Princess Charlene of Monaco Foundation. Apparently there will be some announcement soon.

I don't understand this involvement either - I am assuming that the participation of her team will raise funds for the Foundation? Hope we get to see her.
:previous: forgive me, but i don't quite get the involvement here; does she (or her foundation) sponsor this team financially?

I mean, I know she likes racing sports like F1 and Le Mans and is befriended with racecar drivers (or at least friendly with, but as some have participated in events of her foundation in the past, i assume she's friendly with them), but what is the link to the mission of her foundation, or is this an entirely different venture?

When the prince Carl Philip is attending to a race, when prince Albert is attending the start of the 'tour de France ' as when Kate and Wiam are also attending to a sport there are no critics, no questions, it is their involvement , when Caroline, Alexandra or Charlotte are attending a fashion weeek in Paris or in Milan, it is their involvement
Why would it not be a involvement like other involvements, it will be a monegash team running under the banner 'strongtogether' , the prince charlene of Monaco foundation will support this team.
A good job, this 24 hours will be a virtual race, no spectators, only on the internet.
But it is Charlene also critics, critics……….!

Where are Princess Caroline, Stéphanie, no announce to support the health workers, no actions to help the monegash people?
We are seeing only Charlene with Albert nobody else

Chill out, lady. Seriously what is wrong with you? People ask a question and you see criticism...

How do you know there are no actions to help the Monegasque people? Apparently when we don't see Charlene for months on end she's working really hard but if we don't see anything from Caroline or Stephanie they are doing nothing... They also aren't wife of the Sovereign Prince so a slightly different role anyway. But don't let anything like the facts get in the way...

Seriously, you need to stop lying. Are you incapable of showing your support for Princess Charlene without slandering other people?
Where are Princess Caroline, Stéphanie, no announce to support the health workers, no actions to help the monegash people?

I have a feeling that we usually see more other relatives with P.Albert than that his wife is with him (but the man has that much energy that he mostly attends on his own :flowers:)

I think that of the last, say, year (because Covid was an exceptional situation for anybody), if you would count the nr of times P.Albert attends something (anything) on his own, vs with various relatives except Charlene, vs were he attends with just Charlene, the last variation will probably be at the bottom of the list.

In other monarchies that count is certainly very different; but like Florestane said, there is no point to compare with others.
Apparently this is okay with P.Albert and P.Charlene, so too bad for us, who would like to see her more (and I feel no need to apologize for wanting to see more of her)

By the way, I don't count 'Charlene foundation' the same as Charlene herself, because there are many other people involved in that foundation, like her brother...

Back to the Le Mans announcement: as I understand it from previous posts, it's a sponsorship, and the reason organisation sponsor stuff is to eventually make money (be it by showing their brand, gaining popularity, or attracting other sponsors for their own), so I could see that this is a way of making money for the foundation, with which they can support their causes.

Princess charlene is the president of her foundation , like in other foundation, there is a staff and her brother is taking part of it.
In the Amage or in the princess Grace foundation there is like in the princess Charlene foundation , e staff neau Caroline.
As the princess Charlene foundation has a suceed, you find that it is not her foundation, it is the foundation of her brother, Gareth is the secretary general of the foundation. For the distribution of the masks, it was the initiative of the princess Charlene

The goal of the princess Charlene foundation is to support the sport and the motorroad is a sport. In the tour de France and other famous races there are athlètes or teams who are supported by charity teams

Here is an article of Monaco life

https://monacolife.net/princess-charlene-enters-car-in-virtual-le-mans/

You make a bad trial to the princess Charlene

The princess charlene of Monaco was founded in 2012 , Agnes falco was the general secretary of the foundation , she left the secretary because she is ill, a bad krebs, during this times, many Learning to swim programs were made in marocco, in Canada, in France,
On the initiative of Princess Charlene , the aquatic save life center of Monaco was built, the children of the college are Learning the ligesaving gestures in the center, the water savety day was made, the Princesss Charlene of Monaco foundation, office Usa and the princess Charlene of Monaco foundation office South africa were founded in 2016 and in 2012. all this was made in the times between 2012 and 2017, Gareth Wittstock became secretary general in the year 2017.

This year, we have not seen Caroline since the beginning of 2020, no presence to the Sainte Devote célébrations , no presence to the ordination of the new archibishop in march, she had to be presente as member of the princely family and no support to the health workers , she is godmother to the nerses staff of the Princess Grace hospital.when Charlene is not present to an event when Caroline and Stéphanie are not present it is normal

here is the new video of the princess Charlene of Monaco foundation South Africa

Here is the

First point - if you edit your posts they will all be one instead of having to be merged by the moderators.

Second point - you are repeating yourself - we have already had this list from you eleventy billion times.

Third point - this is one you have made yourself several times - Caroline and Stephanie are not members of the Princely Family, they are sisters of the ruling Prince.

Fourth point - they do not HAVE to be present at anything any more than Charlene does. In fact, less so given their position.

Fifth point - if we haven't heard anything how do you know they are doing nothing? You criticise other royal families when they release some publicity as being fake and useless but when someone has the opposite approach you say they are doing nothing.

Sixth point - no-one has at any point said that none of the other organisations have no staff. No-one has suggested that Caroline or Stephanie are single handedly running AMADE or FightAids. But if the handing out of masks is an initiative of Charlene's I don't understand how the involvement of FightAids cannot have anything to do with Stephanie.

Seventh point - it is untrue that we have heard nothing from Caroline. She made a trip to Africa for AMADE - you told everyone she was on holiday (she did take a holiday) but neglected to mention the working trip. She also attended the Variations exhibition at the National museum - she does support culture in Monaco. Not to mention attending the steering committee for the scientific ventures sponsored by Chanel.

Eighth point - you are ill-informed and also, so irrational in your hatred of Caroline, Stephanie and their families and your adoration of Charlene that you make no effort to actually check whether things are true or not. You also, frankly, just make things up. Some of your recent pearls:

Beatrice and Pierre have been doing nothing - erm, a quick Internet check would have shown exactly what Beatrice has been doing for the last couple of months. Concrete actions in person, I might add, not via her brother...

Charlene was going to attend the road safety conference in Sweden - did she borrow Harry Potter's invisibility cloak?

Pauline Ducruet is just doing useless magazine interviews - she's running a business. You may not like it or think she's any good but those magazine shoots and interviews are part and parcel of the work she does. And she did auction one of her pieces to raise funds for health care equipment - seems as valid to me as buying a picture via auction to raise funds for charity.

There are some other crackers of yours - my two recent favourites are Caroline deliberately wearing unflattering foundation wear that would show up under flash photography to take attention away from Charlene! And the reason nothing has been heard from Caroline is because she is sulking because of the cancellation of the Rose Ball. I mean, are you for real?

I don't suppose you have got this far but anyway...

Charlene's Foundation does excellent work and has some great initiatives like many other Foundations. I am happy to believe that she is involved in those initiatives. I would like to see her in person, even on a computer, because I don't believe that's just a fluffy communication ploy.

I would also like to see Caroline and Stephanie - but I don't think the fact that we haven't necessarily means they have been doing nothing. I still maintain that Charlene has a different role from them - you will no doubt continue to interpret that as dislike and criticism - and I make no apology for my opinion that that means she should be more visible. Perhaps, if she was slightly more visible she would attract less criticism.

I think a little more balance and logic in your arguments would not go amiss. You want Charlene to be judged by the same standards as the sisters on some things but then when it suits you there is suddenly a complete swing the other way.

The fact is that you know no more than many other people but instead of admitting that you just make things up.

Last edited:
My personal opinion to Princess Charlene's actions and in-actions: We royal watchers have already seen worse - for example Masako in Japan or Harry and Meghan...

We do not know, why the Princess keeps a low profile - she might have a reason!

Masako in Japan had an acknowledged illness. Harry and Meghan did plenty before they stepped down.

My personal opinion - comparisons between different situations don't matter. She can do what she wants when she wants and as long as she and Albert are happy who cares what I (or anyone else) think?

Personally, if I admire someone and what they do I don't need to tear another person down or make comparisons. If their actions are laudable they stand on their own. And for what it's worth, I think Charlene's Foundation does a lot of worthwhile work - and quite imaginatively.
My personal opinion to Princess Charlene's actions and in-actions: We royal watchers have already seen worse - for example Masako in Japan or Harry and Meghan...

We do not know, why the Princess keeps a low profile - she might have a reason!

:previous:

What I like about the situation Princess Charlene is in: She does not owe anybody an explanation - She is the wife of a true royal Prince and not of a taxpayer financed theatrical royal without any true power.

Fun fact: In German law comparisons/analogies are allowed in civil law and constitutional law , they are forbidden, though, in penal law. So, in German law you would think inside the lines of penal law... It is not that bad! We, as the royal watchers, we like our royals and we are the thankful audiance of their actions, the visitors of their castles... Long life the Royals!!

What I like about the situation Princess Charlene is in: She does not owe anybody an explanation - She is the wife of a true royal Prince and not of a taxpayer financed theatrical royal without any true power.

Fun fact: In German law comparisons/analogies are allowed in civil law and constitutional law , they are forbidden, though, in penal law. So, in German law you would think inside the lines of penal law... It is not that bad! We, as the royal watchers, we like our royals and we are the thankful audiance of their actions, the visitors of their castles... Long life the Royals!!

I keep forgetting about this part. The Grimaldis can literally do nothing and say nothing because they owe nothing to anyone. Their life is not funded by tax payers.

First you say "she probably has a great reason, look at the difficulties these two women who have no direct comparison to each other or Charlene." Now you're saying "doesn't matter she's better than the others who are working and visible anyway."

I wouldn't say it's the mark of a true royal that she can pretty much do as she wants because her husband basically owns Monaco. Or at least that's a highly narrow definition of royalty. By that standard the wife of a wealthy CEO who owns a lot of land and workers could be called "true royalty". And that still shows her in a poor light even by comparison to her mother in law or sister in law's work in the role. Hell she used to be more visible at certain times as his girlfriend.

It's also something that probably wouldn't work if Monaco was any bigger than it is.

But it does seem to be something P Albert has excepted and hopefully works for them.

But I'm sure that within the parameters of those laws the comparisons and analogies need to be like for like - and based in fact, not fantasy.

And like I said - if you do something good then it's good. It doesn't need something negative pointing out to make it good. So if the Princess Charlene Foundation is doing good it doesn't matter what AMADE has been doing. That's a separate discussion.

I disagree about not owing anybody an explanation - she certainly doesn't owe me or any distant observers an explanation. Her husband yes - and I don't get the impression he's unhappy, so fine. Also, they may not be taxpayers but still, I'm sure the Monegasques would love to see her more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom