Prince Albert II of Monaco Current Events - Part 31: January 2016 - May 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Here are some more pics of the yesterday's opening at the courthouse:

** fb gallery **

From September 29 to October 1 Prince Albert was in Montreal, Canada, to attend the annual meeting of the Consuls of North America and the Board of Directors of the Prince Albert II Foundation. Albert presented the foundation's awards, including one to former United States Secretary of State John Kerry:

** fb gallery **

Prince Albert is currently on Malta and gave a speech during the opening of the Our Ocean 2017 conference in St. Julian's today, October 5. The Prince of Wales and Queen Noor are also taking part in the conference:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** rex gallery **

Prince Albert participated in the 21st Forum 2000 entitled "How to Strengthen Democracy in Uncertain Times" in Prague, Czech Republic, on October 8:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

I think Prince Albert is travelling too, last september, He was doing a travel each week

Albert has a very strong work ethic.

The Prince has been in a few different cities over the past 5 days,Prague,Palermo and a visit to Malta,a very well traveled head of state.

The Palace also shared a nice large gallery of Prince Albert's visit to Sicily from October 9 - October 11:

** fb gallery **

Today, October 13, Prince Albert and Prince Carl-Philip attended the conference "Connecting and Protecting Our Seas" focusing on initiatives in the baltic and mediterranean seas. The three-day conference is organized by the Prince Albert Foundation and the Embassy of Sweden in France and Monaco.

** gallery **

Prince Albert also received Prince Carl-Philip for a meeting at the Palace:

** Pic **

Last edited:

Prince Albert inaugurated the club house of AS Monaco Omnisports in Monaco:

On October 12 and 13 the Prince Albert II of Monaco Foundation organized a forum entitled "What place does wildlife have in today's society?", Prince Albert attended the closing session on October 13:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

On October 19 Prince Albert presented the Futurum Award to artist Dale Chihuly during a ceremony in Monaco. The Duke and Duchess of Castro attended as well:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** profimedia gallery **

This mustache is very ugly,
I hope Albert will cut it after the national fest.

Yes, he stayed only a day because he was in Monaco last saturday to launch a e cars race on saturday october 28th
Charlene during this time was doing an officiel visit in Honolulu where she met the governer of Hawai for her foundation( seee the P Charlene events thread)

Busy week for the princely couple.

:previous: Yes, they are an extremely busy couple for certain!

Now they must start preparing for National Day in a few weeks.;)

During his stay on Martinique last week Prince Albert attended the inauguration of the Nature Reserve Albert Falco, here's a video:

Back in Monaco Prince Albert attended the eRallye de Monaco:

And today, October 31, Prince Albert visited the new greenhouses of the exotic garden in Monaco:

** belga gallery **

Last edited:

On November 3 Prince Albert attended a concert in Monaco honouring composer, cellist and music educator Louis Abbiate (1866 - 1933):

And today, November 8, Prince Albert attended the first Prince's Cup in Monaco, together with the Duke of York:

** gettyimages gallery ** belga gallery **

And he inaugurated the Monacotech, "the first Monegasque startup incubator/accelerator":

** belga gallery **

Last edited:
Good to see the two together. Royals do run in small circles after all. I recall the Duke of York's two daughters visiting Prince Albert's step-nephew, the Prince of Hanover, just a few years ago in Germany while on a mini tour. :)

On November 11 Prince Albert attended the screening of Country Girl as a tribute to Princess Grace together with sisters and his niece, see the family's current events thread.

One day later, on November 12, he attended the screening of Brave Miss World also as a tribute to Princess Grace, organised by the Princess Grace Foundation USA and the Princess Grace Foundation in association with Dani Carew at the Princess Grace Theatre in Monaco:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** profimedia gallery **

Today, November 13, he gave an interview and posed for some photos in his office:

** belga gallery **

:previous:As I'm looking at that last batch of pictures, it suddenly clicks just how much he resembles his late father. I think the mustache is what does it.

I doubt about the date because, Yesterday, he received with Princess Charlene a team of rugby at the palace, he gave a big interview in the palace to Monaco Matin and at the beginning of the afternoon, he launched a kindergarten with the princess Charlene , Gabriella and Jacques.

:previous:

The launch Prince Albert attended took place yesterday from 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm, so he must have taken a plane to Cologne Bonn Airport in the afternoon. It's listed in the programme posted below and it's also been on television, so I'm pretty sure the date is correct :flowers:

** ppe gallery - November 14 ** cop23 timetable **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom