Prince Albert and Princess Charlene Current Events - Part 1: July 2011- February 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read in a newspaper and on twitter that prince Albert and Princess Charlene will be at Toronto for the opening of the princess Grace' exhibit on november

On the palace site, it is only said that the prince would meet the prime minister on monday and after the couple will visit the town Chrischurch but there is nothing about the attendance of the couple to the birthday of the olympic comette of New Zealand. Only a newspaper spoke about the attendance to this event.
I think the prince wanted to see the transman sea and his environement,
It is said in a newspaper that the couple would attend the final on sunday ,

Perhaps it was just assumed by everyone because they were there at the time of the centenary dinner that they would be attending, but perhaps the two had no plans on attending at all. Like Melina said-only news sources said they were attending, the palace never mentioned it. I also agree that Albert might have wanted to see the transman sea because of his environmental causes. Perhaps he's looking into doing a project there in the future with the PA2 Foundation....

I would love to see them when they come to Toronto on Nov 2nd. I am from Toronto. It didn't say where the exhibition is. Do you happen to know where it will be?

The Royal Correspondent says it'll be at Toronto’s TIFF Bell Lightbox. Just googled the TIFF Lightbox, and here's the address:
TIFF Bell Lightbox
Reitman Square
350 King Street West
Toronto, Ontario
M5V 3X5
Map & Directions

The exhibit runs from Nov 4 (Al & Charlene are attending it here, and a private reception that evening) through January 22, 2012.

The palace announces on the princely palace site to day that Prince Albert and Princess Charlene are in the Nepal from obtober 24th to october 26th

Let's hope we get fresh pix in this marvellous country !

I do not think that we will get news photos soon because the villages where the couple must go are isolated and high in the mountains and the roads are very used. I think we will get photos in the news of the associations of Monaco

:previous:

I agree. We might get some nice photos of them when they get back from either the palace website or nice/monaco-martin. We shall see. Probably either Tomorrow (the 26th, they day they are leaving Nepal) or Thursday.

Thanks for the link, titiromi! Only the photo is not a new one from their trip but one from
May, when they attended an event in France :flowers:

In gala.fr to day there is an article about the travel of the princely couple to New york and Toronto called:
Albert II de Monaco et la princesse Charlène,à la conquète du continent américain
This article tells about the travel and a special interview at Toronto.
It is said that Matt Lauer of NSBC would receive the couple during a hour in his show

I think you mean "The Today Show" on NBC, Melina. Matt Lauer is the host. Did they say what morning they were supposed to be on?

They do not say what morning it would be , the article only says that the couple will be on november 2th at Toronto and there will be an interview whith Matt Lauer during an hour and than they will inaugurat the Exposition of Princess Grace

They do not say what morning it would be , the article only says that the couple will be on november 2th at Toronto and there will be an interview whith Matt Lauer during an hour and than they will inaugurat the Exposition of Princess Grace

Because PA and PC will be in NYC on November 1 in the evening and that is where Matt Lauer is based on NBC's Today show, it is much more likely that they will meet in NYC on November 2nd. I believe Gala has their facts loused up.

I only say you what I read on Gala it could be that the newspaper is wrong, I do not know Matt Lauer nor this show;living in France.

I only say you what I read on Gala it could be that the newspaper is wrong, I do not know Matt Lauer nor this show;living in France.

I agree. You can only report what was said. But - I'm sure this is the first time that the media has gotten something wrong.
:ROFLMAO:

Perhaps there will be an interview but when? where?

I've searched a few websites and can find no reference to an interview. I've already set the Today show for tomorrow to record. I'll continue to look. Thanks for the heads up.

I think there will not be an interview, the couple will stay only two days. On Riviera Monaco Royal site there is an official new officially given by the palace and the palace speaks about the gala and the awards of the Princess Grace foundation and the opening of the exhibit of Princess Grace at Toronto on november 2 but it does not speak of an interview. TIFF speaks about a privat reception after the opening

Last edited:
Question: the PG Foundation and the Grace Expo, are related?
Also, does anybody remember when was the last time Princess Caroline went to the PGF gala?

PGF-USA and the Grace expo in Canada? Totally unrealted. The only two things in common are they involve Grace and Prince Albert and Charlene are attending.

Re: Caro attending the PGF-USA gala last...2010. If I recall, Albert didn't attend due to commitments in Monaco.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom