General News & Information about Albert, Charlene & Family 5: July 2020 - Jan. 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll have to wait and see what the Prince's Places confirms regarding the health of Princess Charlene.

But she IS ill. Just it seems strange that the kids could not have spent a bit more time with her

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's hope they will be back together at last after all these months !

The kids go to school now, they cannot miss the elementary school and Gabriella broke her ankle and she is wearing a plaster
I dont think missing a bit of school at their age is going to do any harm.. and CHarlene has been separated from them for ages

I dont think missing a bit of school at their age is going to do any harm.. and CHarlene has been separated from them for ages

It will be an adjustment for all of them when she does get back to Monaco. Several months is a long time for small children to be away from their mother. I don’t judge the choices the family has made in this situation, and no doubt it’s been hard on everyone. But I do feel it’s unfortunate that the twins have spent such long periods of time away from their mother, especially since the family has the resources to make time together happen without putting undue stress on anyone. That’s the one part of this situation that just seems odd to me, but it seems that’s the decision Albert and Charlene feel is best for their family at this time.

It has been difficult no doubt, but it seems to me that there are some issues. Albert clearly felt he could not give up his duties in Monaco to go and be with Charlene and it seems like they felt it was best to let the kids stay with him. But it is a long time for them to be without their mum and it seems to me that they coudl have spent time there without any problems wiht school

Maybe it's Charlene who doesn't want the children to skip school because of her even though she misses her children desperately. Some people don't want to bring inconvenience to people around them when they are unwell.

Last edited:
Maybe it's Charlene who doesn't want the children to skip school because of her even though she misses her children desperately. Some people don't want to bring inconvenience to people around them when they are unwell.
I doubt if the kids would mind, and in the present times lots of children were doing lessons on line - they could have joined in lessons from their school via computer....

I doubt if the kids would mind, and in the present times lots of children were doing lessons on line - they could have joined in lessons from their school via computer....

??? I didn't say the children would mind? It's not about the children mind it or not, I was saying it's Charlene's decision that the children stay in Monaco and go to school regularly. Or maybe she simply doesn't want the children see their mother being unwell.

Last edited:
but who would be inconveneinced if she and albert had had the kids stay iwth her longer in SA? it would not be that big a thing to arrange long distance schooling....

Albert is a monarch with actual power so it is not that easy for him to stay overseas frequently and longer. Skipping the face-to-face class IS inconvenient/ineffective especially for middle school children IMO (as it's not only about learning knowledge but also about learning soft skills like communication, socializing, friendship), maybe Charlene just wants the best for her children. Charlene is ill and maybe she doesn't want her children see a tired, sick mother (which actually happened to someone I know).

HSH The Prince of Monaco must confident, in spite of multiple surgeries and over a half-year separation, that HSH The Princess of Monaco is in the best hands in South Africa and that there is no need for serious concern. As a loving husband, I can't imagine that HSH would continue his princely duties, as important as they are, if his wife was in critical condition; he'll probably want to be by her side come hell or high water instead.

HSH The Prince of Monaco must confident, in spite of multiple surgeries and over a half-year separation, that HSH The Princess of Monaco is in the best hands in South Africa and that there is no need for serious concern. As a loving husband, I can't imagine that HSH would continue his princely duties, as important as they are, if his wife was in critical condition; he'll probably want to be by her side come hell or high water instead.

That could be true. Charlene probably is seriously ill but nothing is seriously life threatening at least at this stage (I call it "stably ill") (correct me if I'm wrong, I had zero medical knowledge:D).

It is moderately concerning that there hasn't been another statement from anyone saying Charlene's surgery went fine and she is recovering.

It is moderately concerning that there hasn't been another statement from anyone saying Charlene's surgery went fine and she is recovering.

Yes the Prince's Palace communication is quite poor and where the Princess is concerned quite dismal.

In my modest opinion this lack of communication gives rise to more unnecessary and unwanted speculations.

bsol

In my modest opinion this lack of communication gives rise to more unnecessary and unwanted speculations.
Absolutely ! The public do not request all the details but is interested anyway by big developments such as surgery.

Last edited by a moderator:
Melina premiere, I fully agree with you. I think their only aim is to speculate and fuel ugly and untrue rumours. I gave up reading this newspaper.

What can you expect from a media who called her "Prince Charlene":lol: (they made a stupid mistake and then even forgot to correct the subject of the webpage...).

The lack of clarity and updates from the Palace on the Princess only adds fuel to the tabloid rumours.

The lack of clarity and updates from the Palace on the Princess only adds fuel to the tabloid rumours.
While I agree it's a bit ironic to see that comment here when the wildest rumours I've seen about Princess Charlene, her husband and their marriage haven't been in the tabloids, but here on the forums.

While I agree it's a bit ironic to see that comment here when the wildest rumours I've seen about Princess Charlene, her husband and their marriage haven't been in the tabloids, but here on the forums.

Very true. Not only on forums, I still saw people on Twitter and Facebook talked about and believed the theory that Charlene is forced to marry Albert nowadays, which IMO it completely makes no sense:innocent:

I've seen far far worse online and its such a shame that really the only updates from Charlene come from her personal Instagram account and not from the Prince Palace.

Thank God that HSH The Princess of Monaco's surgery went well. I hope that she stays in South Africa as long as she needs and doesn't try to rush back to Monaco because of speculation. I'm sure that her twins would prefer a healthy, distant mother over a present, severely ill one.

If I were you, I wouldn't bother to read the Daily Mail. Because its only aim is to write all sorts of untruths and always try to degrade Prince Albert and Princess Charlene.

Hopefully the Princess will be back in Monaco for National Day and reunited with her family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom