General News & Information about Albert, Charlene & Family 5: July 2020 - Jan. 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why put the blame on the palace and not the online nutters that have spent the last few years beating themselves into frenzy predicting divorce, calling Charlene lazy when she's not seen working as much as they want to at the same time as criticising everything she does, a bad mother because her children not behaving exactly as they want them too, saying her hairdos are a sign of either Albert's infidelity or bad mental health for Charlene etc... etc...

The Palace issued a statement weeks ago stating the Princess could not travel from South Africa to Monaco for the Grand Prix because of an infection and left it at that with no follow up on how she was and then the rumours started.

Had the Palace PR been more proactive and media savvy they could have issued updates and avoided all of this.

They only posted the pictures of Charlene in South Africa when she was for the rhinos mission, it was in may and she was not still ill
Between the funerals of the zulu king and this mission , she was at Monaco , it was only the readers of royal forums who said she was in SA, there was the photo of the family in Monaco on the instagram of Charlene at easters fests but yes the communication of the palace is not good, they did a press release on may 23th and after nothing, no statemen about her illness and her operations

No more for the persons to do alegations like on this forum, I hope it will stop

Wasnt there a picture of her in Late May, in SA? If she was OK then, why not fly home? if she wasn't well, they could have said that she was having health problems nad had to stay in SA for a while?

Wasnt there a picture of her in Late May, in SA? If she was OK then, why not fly home? if she wasn't well, they could have said that she was having health problems nad had to stay in SA for a while?

She was posting pictures of herself in late May with the rhino conservation team after the initial ear infection announcement but they could have been taken weeks/months earlier.

I do hope she recovers from what sounds like a serious infection/illness.

However I can understand speculation and even wild theories (this being the internet) when a reigning Princess Consort appears to have been in SA (her homeland) since before Easter with little explanation until now. Although of course this being Monaco, they have no one to really answer to either.

But I am glad she has said something.

She was posting pictures of herself in late May with the rhino conservation team after the initial ear infection announcement but they could have been taken weeks/months earlier.

However I can understand speculation and even wild theories (this being the internet) when a reigning Princess Consort appears to have been in SA (her homeland) since before Easter with little explanation until now. Although of course this being Monaco, they have no one to really answer to either.

No, this was a party for her niece or something whose birthday is apparnelty in late May.. and it seemed to be in SA. I think it was taken after it had been announced that she could nt fly... If it was a serious illness invovling several operations, surely they could have announced it back then in May that she had to stay till she had had her ops?

No, this was a party for her niece or something whose birthday is apparnelty in late May.. and it seemed to be in SA. I think it was taken after it had been announced that she could nt fly... If it was a serious illness invovling several operations, surely they could have announced it back then in May that she had to stay till she had had her ops?

This photo?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPtT8qrltjN/

It was when (as she mentioned) Albert and the twins flew out to visit her and had a family get together for her niece's birthday.

Maybe they didn't realise how serious it was then and were hoping it would be better by now?

Or they're just not good about knowing when putting the info out there is necessary.

Honestly it seems to me a bit odd. Whether it is just their organisation being bad and not wanting to tell the public anything... or what I dont know. But she's had this illness for months. Her kids and husband fly out to see her but she's not well enough to fly back.. and she IS like it or not a public figure. It seems to me that she only made this announcement due to the fact that there has been a lot of comment on her being "missing" for so long

but if she was so ill in Late May why not say that she would not be able to come bakc to Monaco for a couple of months because she needed to have surgery?

She was in SA during the funerals of the king Zulu but she returned to Monaco after the ceremony, we had no photos of Charlene in her home land before easter time
At easter she published the photo of the entire family Albert, the twins and herself celebrating the easter time at Monaco

On may 18th, she published on her instagram, the photos of the rhinos with herself, the palace published also the photo of Charlene ,writting that the princess was in Africa for a mission about the wildlife

On may 22th the palace published a release press saying that Princess Charlene was suffering of a ent infection and she could not travel to come back to Monaco

On juni 5th Charlene published the photo of the birthday of her niece and we could see Albert and her children with her, she also published a photo of Albert, Children, brother and niece during a photos safari and it was on juni 5th because Chantell Wittstock published also photos of her daughter, the day of the anniversary party but on the royal forum, nobody wanted to believe it was on juni 5th , saying that the photo was taken long before.

After, nothing , the palace has published a statement to day with the comment of the princess

Of course, some don't understand nothing and are lost because they were sure about the alegations of other persons saying that Charlene was in SA since march wich is untrue, no proofs , no photos , there was only a photo of Charlene with the family at Monaco on april 3th at the easter time

It is not the fault of the palace if these persons made untrue alegations, I understand that they are now embarassed , I remember all the critics I got from some people , but no matter, the only thing is that the princess must recover from this illness which seems serious

This photo?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPtT8qrltjN/

It was when (as she mentioned) Albert and the twins flew out to visit her and had a family get together for her niece's birthday.

Maybe they didn't realise how serious it was then and were hoping it would be better by now?

Or they're just not good about knowing when putting the info out there is necessary.

Why to say that Charlene was unwell , it was on the instagram of Charlene, the subject was the anniversary of the niece of Charlene and not the health of the princess,

She would have said Albert and the kids visited me because I undergo several operations since my infection in May, the tabloids would have said, 'Charlene is suffering of a krebs or something else'

I don't understand, you are embarassed because Charlene is ill or because you seem not to believe the statement of the palace, it is so easy to make untrue alegations as you did it these last days!!!

but if she was so ill in Late May why not say that she would not be able to come bakc to Monaco for a couple of months because she needed to have surgery?

They don't think that the illness would be worst to worst, the statement said that she underwent an operation last juni 23th because the first operation after the beginning of the infection failed
Make the traduction google
about the article, there is all the explains

Albert and the twins will go to South Africa to confort and support her

Charlene is ill and some persons try to search the little beast

Not very fair and without heart

Last edited by a moderator:
They don't think that the illness would be worst to worst, the statement said that she underwent an operation last juni 23th because the first operation after the beginning of the infection failed
Make the traduction google
about the article, there is all the explains

Albert and the twins will go to South Africa to confort and support her

But she said, didn't she that she'll need several operations? That sounds serious and something that will take a couple of months at least.

I think this is a difficult one - the silence means there has been a lot of rumours.

However, everyone princess or not has the right to privacy in relation to their personal health matters and has no obligation to provide a statement to the public in relation to them.

If you don’t though you end up with the situation like you have on this forum where people either speculate or don’t believe the statement when it is issued.

To me, she certainly looked thinner in the last photo we saw of Charlene however whether we are being told the full reason for that who knows and is not my business. I can only work on the information provided so far.

Oh poor Charlene. An ETN infection sounded so innocent. But it seems very serious if she needed different operations.
Hopefully she recovers soon and can be reunited with her family.

When does the summer holiday start for Monegasque schools?

Thanks! Can someone who speaks French translate this or the important parts for us, please?

the important parts have already been covered in this thread; the only additional item worthy of mention is that the Prince and both children will soon travel to South Africa to be with the Princess.

^^^previous Thanks gerry.
Happy to see that the Prince and twins will travel to SA to be with the Princess.

Fortunately SA has excellent private healthcare facilities, so she will receive the best of care. A big worry though is Covid that is currently sweeping through the country. We pray that they all will stay safe and healthy.

I hope that HSH The Princess of Monaco is recovering well.

The ENT infection leading to several surgeries concerns me. HSH The Princess of Monaco's health status is her own business, but I personally know two people who similarly went to the doctors for ENT infections only to have to get their thyroid and lymphoid removed. They're both fine today, but I hope it's not that.

news and information about Albert, Charlene and family

I will try to translate some parts of the article

Title: the princess Charlene is recovering in South Africa after several operations

She will not be at Monaco next week to celebrate her wedding anniversary

Once again operated

Statement of the Palace of this day

The princess Charlene had to undergo several complicated operations after contracting a serious ENT infection in may,the most recent operation took place yesterday
Just after serious complications during of her first operation in May she underwent an operation on juni 23th
The princess medical team asked her not to make the trip to Monaco because she still has other interventions and recover
End of the statement

The prince will go to the bedside of the princess with her children Prince Jacques and princess Gabriella to be all together near her , to support and comfort her

Thanks melina premiere. At least, now we know and the speculation and doubt can cease.

On juni 5th Charlene published the photo of the birthday of her niece and we could see Albert and her children with her, she also published a photo of Albert, Children, brother and niece during a photos safari and it was on juni 5th because Chantell Wittstock published also photos of her daughter, the day of the anniversary party but on the royal forum, nobody wanted to believe it was on juni 5th , saying that the photo was taken long before.

After, nothing , the palace has published a statement to day with the comment of the princess

Some people (that would be me) did not say that the photo was not taken on June 5th. Some people (that would be me) also didn't say the photos were taken long before. What some people (me) said was that Aiva had her big birthday party on her birthday (which she did) - her mother published the photos on her stories. The published picture was taken for a family celebration of Aiva's birthday - and now we know the reason for the visit was because Charlene couldn't fly and nothing to do with a small child's birthday.

I'm not in the least bit embarrassed and I didn't make any allegations that I couldn't back up with facts.

I'm sorry to hear the Princess is unwell, I didn't think she looked very well in the birthday photo and I hope she feels better soon.

Also, it strikes me that people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones - accusing people of making false allegations and being heartless isn't a good look on you given your own twists and turns with facts. Why bother with the truth when you can just make things up? Didn't you confidently inform everyone she was back in Roc Agel when she was still in SA?

Untreated sinus infections can lead to meningitis or even to death. Anyone who has ever flown with a sinus infection- or even a heavy cold- knows the genuine agony -and temporary deafness- that can ensue. This is a real illness, and a serious one. People, even princesses, have the right to some privacy, and aren’t obliged to serve up every minute detail of their symptoms, not even to their fellow citizens, much less to the curious world public.

[URL="https://www.hola.com/realeza/casa_monaco/20210625192120/charlene-monaco-claves-comunicado/

[URL="Charlene de Mónaco: todas las claves de una declaración inesperada"
According to Hola there's been a last minute communicado from South Africa stating that P. Charlene is on a worldwide tour... :castle2:

:previous:

The article sums up what has already been posted at this thread yesterday and today.

The translation is a bit misleading.It doesn’t mean that „Charlene is on a worldwide tour...“ but it’s meant in the way that the news about her health and treatment are making headlines worldwide!

news and information about Albert, Charlene and family

:previous:

The article sums up what has already been posted at this thread yesterday and today.

The translation is a bit misleading.It doesn’t mean that „Charlene is on a worldwide tour...“ but it’s meant in the way that the news about her health and treatment are making headlines worldwide!

Charlene was at Africa said the statment published on may 18th, she was for the wildlife ' I mistake, excuse me)

Personal exchanges have been removed, please use the private message system instead if you wish to continue private exchanges or discussions.

Why put the blame on the palace and not the online nutters that have spent the last few years beating themselves into frenzy predicting divorce, calling Charlene lazy when she's not seen working as much as they want to at the same time as criticising everything she does, a bad mother because her children not behaving exactly as they want them too, saying her hairdos are a sign of either Albert's infidelity or bad mental health for Charlene etc... etc...
I quite agree. Just a question, but wasn't the information about her health released by the SA Charity she is working with rather than the Palace?

I quite agree. In this as always, they seem to play by the BRF playbook of "never complain, never explain" which doesn't play well with those who believe they are entitled to total access to their royals a la "The Truman Show", the ultimate "Reality Show". There seems to be an expectation of not only knowing but seeing everything, no privacy, no personal life, no right to keep anything to themselves.

These are real live people who love, laugh and hurt just like the rest of the world. Why then do we give a moment's credence to unsubstantiated reports or stories made up to cover something people don't know. That plaintive whine about people having the right to know should be a cautionary tale. Would any of you want to expose your deepest personal feelings to the world so they can be torn apart? I don't think so !

Their Serene Highnesses Prince Albert II and Princess Charlene will celebrate the 10th anniversary of Their marriage on 1 and 2 July.
To celebrate this event, a 10 episodes mini series recalling the ceremonies and festivities of the summer of 2011, the couple’s personal journey, Their meeting and Their family life with Their children, will be broadcast on the Palace of Monaco’s social networks from 1 July at 6pm.

Such a sweet video, P.Charlene looks so happy and that color blue looks amazing on her :flowers: (she wears loads of colors well, but this is fabulous)

The Palace are posting one small video a day for 10 days to mark their 10 years of marriage.The one today was about the religious wedding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom