Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 34: March 2010 - November 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, she looks nice as always...... contrary to popular opinion, I like her dress too. But I hate those heels. Ugly heels. If I had been in her place, I'd have told Karl, "No way I am wearing those shoes!" :ohmy::eek:
yeah, she should have chosen other pair of shoes...that one is really boring.:bang:

Finally an interesting outfit! Love the color and the style of it!
Thanks sugarbaby!!

Less is more, Charlotte looks drop dead gorgeous!

she looked just gorgeous at the vanessa bruno store launch. but hey, contrary to what most people seem to think here, i dont think the dress she wore to the vogue masquerade ball was ugly. and the shoes, i fell in love with them. her make up was indeed a bit weird but i dont understand why you guys hated the outfit so much. i have to say in charlotte's case though, that less is more.

^I know! And i love that! The "ability" of her face to look exactly like Caroline, but when you see other pics, she looks very much like Stefano :wub:

I have always said that Charlotte is a true Casiraghi.she resembles Stafano so much sometimes she seems the female version of him

I have always said that Charlotte is a true Casiraghi.she resembles Stafano so much sometimes she seems the female version of him
Exactly your words.
She has something from both of her parents but she will always be a Casiraghi for me.

I think she mostly resembles her dad with her expressions, because she has his lips and chin and the shape of his face, and his eyes I think. And maybe his nose too? LOL. That's pretty much the whole face, isn't it? :D But then she has something of Caroline's ..... ?deportment? Countenance? And of course, she has her mother's coloring and cheekbones....

Where Pierre is a total clone of Stefano, Charlotte inherited a wonderful combination of both parents. Andrea has so much of the bone structure of Caroline, but he, like Charlotte, has the Casiraghi lips, I think, and the Casiraghi eyes and expressions.

I think she mostly resembles her dad with her expressions, because she has his lips and chin and the shape of his face, and his eyes I think. And maybe his nose too? LOL. That's pretty much the whole face, isn't it? :D But then she has something of Caroline's ..... ?deportment? Countenance? And of course, she has her mother's coloring and cheekbones....

Where Pierre is a total clone of Stefano, Charlotte inherited a wonderful combination of both parents. Andrea has so much of the bone structure of Caroline, but he, like Charlotte, has the Casiraghi lips, I think, and the Casiraghi eyes and expressions.
I couldn't have said it better, i agree 100%!:D
Oh, and thanks for the pic!

This princess makes style and elegance look easy! Beautiful.

I don't know what happens with her but lately she looks so boring...
She still looks nice, and fresh and pretty and classy when we got candids of her and catch her in the street with family or friends.
But when she dresses up and goes to parties and monaco events and such... I don't know what it is but it's as if she were two different women.

Everyday clothes, relaxed attitud, no posing, she looks great.
Send her to a party, dress her up, put on an elegant dress and heels on her, and she looks boooring, and not pretty, and clumsy.

Maybe it's her posture. Maybe it's her face (it looks better without make-up but a face without make up clashes with a sofisticated dress). Maybe it's her bone structure (she has started too look broad boned and a bit manly and when she is in the street with her hair down, and relaxed it doesn't show that much but in parties with her hair up and looking at the camera you can see it). Maybe it's her body type (she is too bony -I don't know who said she has great legs, imo she has ugly bony legs, not feminine at all) that make her look clumsy as it happens with may sportwomen when they dress up for parties. Maybe it's her fashion choices (she hasn't found her style and tries to be trendy when she should stick to classic choices and hide those legs and bones).

I don't know. I still look forward for candids of her, but her parties pics are all the same, whether the dress is nice or not: boring, boring, boring!

Hate the black dress, love the coral one. That is one cute look and classic Charlotte--black tights, hair pulled back, little to no make up. More looks like this please. And whoever said Pierre is the clone, you are so right. It's actually quite freaky. I mean, jeez, Caroline was pretty much a vessel because he looks completely and absolutely like Stefano. Charlotte is kind of her mom's clone but not in Pierre's way. Her expressions, and moreover her whole manner is much more like Stefano's and I really think that's the affinity between them. She just carries herself so much like her dad did. Andrea's pretty much a healthy mix of Kelly/Grimaldi/Casiraghi.

During the day Charlotte picks her own clothes. At night she is basically a professional model and her clothes, makeup, hair is done by others. Why do you think she is so loyal to Chanel, and Gucci, Stella ( companies owned by Francois Pinault). She may even have stock in their companies. My guess is about the only thing she pays for is her rent (maybe) and food. About everything else, people pay her to use their products, including getting her ( and Andrea's) hair dyed. It's a good deal for the companies because she is photographed so much and most of her photos go on the internet indefinitely. This is how the rich get rich. They find a way to make money on everything! It's not a bad thing. She is just trying to earn her own way.

Currently,Charlotte to me always looks a bit hard bitten. I think she is the memory of the trio-she sees the big picture.Flashbacks and fastforwards. I have yet to see her smile or laugh with wild abandon as we had seen caro do at this age-
Charlotte is quite the serious young lady lately
I think Char is a great daughter to have and better sister and as far as being the niece to Pa she rocks!

I believe that she has lost the "magic" thing that was once coming our from her face.
Now she is just a nice girl to me and nothing more to me. In her teenaged years she was veeery unique.
But now this "thing" just faded.

I've seen many pictures of Charlotte smiling and laughing when she is with her family or riding her horses. She has more responsibilities now, so she is more serious. One thing she doesn't seem to like is being in the public eye, but she does seem to be getting better at it. You can tell when she is uncomfortable because she clinches her fists and makes that unflattering half smirk. She seems the most uncomfortable at fashion shows.

I think that Charlotte best feature is her square jawline......... no kidding, I love faces like hers, with strong, defined jaws. I don't think she looks manly at all even if she's got a very skinny body........but I reckon she could make better choices when it comes to dresses, hair and makeup.
I am quite amazed that Charlotte with all the links and money she has can't dress or style herself better when going to parties.
As for me I prefer her in her everyday outfits, simple and smart.

I think that Charlotte best feature is her square jawline......... no kidding, I love faces like hers, with strong, defined jaws. I don't think she looks manly at all even if she's got a very skinny body........but I reckon she could make better choices when it comes to dresses, hair and makeup.
I am quite amazed that Charlotte with all the links and money she has can't dress or style herself better when going to parties.
As for me I prefer her in her everyday outfits, simple and smart.
I like her square jawline as well as it suits her and reminds me it of Jean Shrimpton and this indian actress www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rekha and Sophia Loren. Char is very photogenic as a result of it and a classic beauty. But she is bit serious like twenty_ four going on forty already. Char is also the most mature of the trio.But not as mature as caro at this age.

You see I see all Caroline's features and she definitely has her mother's lips albeit a fuller version. Where she is like her father though is in her mannerisms and expressions. Her facial expressions have a lot of him. She has his posture etc. However she holds her head in an often seemingly arrogant way which she inherited from her mother.

To me she is all Casiraghi/Kelly with a bit of the Mediterranean mannerisms, sulky sultriness thrown in.

One thing Charlotte doesn't have though is the smile of her mother and grandmother. Not in public anyway.

I've always followed Charlotte but I believe her to be melancholy - like her father.

You see I see all Caroline's features and she definitely has her mother's lips albeit a fuller version. Where she is like her father though is in her mannerisms and expressions. Her facial expressions have a lot of him. She has his posture etc. However she holds her head in an often seemingly arrogant way which she inherited from her mother.

To me she is all Casiraghi/Kelly with a bit of the Mediterranean mannerisms, sulky sultriness thrown in.

One thing Charlotte doesn't have though is the smile of her mother and grandmother. Not in public anyway.

Yeah, I can see what you mean. But sometimes, in unguarded moments, like when she is laughing and seems to forget to be self-conscious, I think her smile rocks. She had more of that Mediterranean "sulky sultriness" when she was younger, don't you think? Some of that seems to have gone away.... But of course, she never had it quite to the extent of her mother. I wonder if anyone ever did that sulky sultry thing quite like Caroline!!!!;) It's very true about her sometimes having that air of hauteur ("seemingly arrogant":D) á la Caroline.

Yeah, I can see what you mean. But sometimes, in unguarded moments, like when she is laughing and seems to forget to be self-conscious, I think her smile rocks. She had more of that Mediterranean "sulky sultriness" when she was younger, don't you think? Some of that seems to have gone away.... But of course, she never had it quite to the extent of her mother. I wonder if anyone ever did that sulky sultry thing quite like Caroline!!!!;) It's very true about her sometimes having that air of hauteur ("seemingly arrogant":D) á la Caroline.

Less sulky sultry more of the melancholy reposes of her father now. Her bone structure is the Kelly’s and her eyes are her mothers.

charlotte is a beautiful girl, then, when the first i saw her in the internet when she was 15 untuil now. i truly like her jawline, a sharp feature that i truly like and the devil's peak. Sharp planes on all angles, i think. I do agree that her legs are not that "modelly" buthey, loads of people find it sexy all the same. We all know that she probably quite shy and never comfortable with cameras and such, but i honestly prefer her to be that way...not a women who seeks cameras wherever she goes, fake smiles all around.

You know what I really, really love about Caroline? Her broad, huge, radiant smile.
As much as I like Charlotte, I fail to see that " joie de vivre" smile on her. If you know what I mean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom