Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 26 : Aug.2007 - Sept.2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tbhrc

Majesty
City
*Ruhrgebiet*
Country
Germany
Welcome to Part 26 of the thread to discuss the current events of Charlotte Casiraghi. You can find the old thread here: Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 25

Please have a look at the
  • Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
Happy Posting!

When I see pictures of beautiful Charlotte w/that creepy Alex, it reminds me of her mother and Philip Junot! Sorry, I know I've said it before, but he just seems smug and hanging around like a hungry dog.....yuk!

When I see pictures of beautiful Charlotte w/that creepy Alex, it reminds me of her mother and Philip Junot! Sorry, I know I've said it before, but he just seems smug and hanging around like a hungry dog.....yuk!

I could not agree with you more. I want to wash after looking at his photos..he is just so unattractive and WEASELY looking. Why is he always puckering/pursing his lips like that?? Where did Charlotte find that guy??!

I hope that the history of the mother doesn't repeat again to her daughter...

I hope that the history of the mother doesn't repeat again to her daughter...

Touch Wood.............

But I would also agree with you. I DO NOT like this guy, he seems so "self" sufficient............

Feliz looked sooo in love with Charlotte, not Alex.....

I don't know but when she was with Felix she looks different on the photos - lovely young girl. But with Alex she look like Paris Hilton or something like that kind.

HI!

I don't like him either. she seems in love but he seems more interested on the publicity he's having on dating a princess

alex is well know like a playboy, he is already datin with the daughter of mick jagger and the other guy of the rolling too. he has money, he is just with her for the publicity. she looks kind of differend of the felix's time..i hope that time will be back soon

he might be a nice guy but looks wise, charlotte could do so much better!

Well, I've never been a fan of Charlotte's body. I always found it too sporty, with hard abds, wide shoulders... her figure is not very feminine for a mediterranean woman... BUT I have to admit that right now she is at her best, nearly as pretty as in these green bikini pics when she was 15.
NO WAY she is not too skinny. She looks healthy, healthy thin but no too thin. Her upper body is a bit too masculine but she has very fine legs.
She's got the most womanly and healthy body she's had in ages.:flowers:

My initial impression of Alex was a negative but then I started warming to him because it's so obvious how happy Charlotte is in his company. But now after these Ibiza pics, I am starting (again?) to agree with some of the comments against him. I don't like at all that picture of them on the cover of Hola!. His posture and the way he has his arm her, and the way he is smirking at the paparazzi, seems so arrogant. It's distressing, to say the least.

I agree aboout Alex. In those pics in Ibiza, he doesn't even look like he wants to kiss her. Like he's just doing it to make it look good. Hopefully Caroline will give her some motherly wisdom about guys like him.

I must say I feel kind of sorry for Charlotte, having her every move, every choice examined, disected, and evaluated. Even Caroline, living her youth before the advent of Internet and instantaneous pictures had more privacy. I wouldn't want to know that everybody I know (especially my mother I guess) can follow every one of my schmoozings with less than reputable playboys. I wonder how that affects her personality. It seems to have made her more defiant, but I worry about that haunted, quizzical look on her face as she faces the paparazzis in the last picture. I hope she is not driven to do rash things in a kind of "Who cares, I'll up the ante, see how much shock value I can generate" attitude.

I don't mind the pictures of her strolling with her boyfriend, it's the more intimate moments splashed on magazine covers that bother me. Those are real private moments and magazine editors should respect them as such. I know it's naive of me, it's what sells, but in an ideal world...

All that being said, back to the public realm : I love her cool summer outfit of white on white, with a bit of the bikini top showing. She looks healthy and fabulous. And I still think she's grown since last year, kind of like Kate Moss did after she achieved stardom. Can you really grow between your 20th and 21st birthday ?

Charlotte, Caroline and Pierre appear in Fashion tv's "f.people" special at Valetino's annivercery. (It's not really a special...they appear for a couple of seconds, ah well, everybody who knows Fashion tv knows what "f.people" is about...)

in my experience the more people (family, friends etc) tried to warn me about a "bad boy" the more i wanted him (hey i was in my 20's and stupid:bang:)
i know carolines parents tried to warn her off of junot and look what happened. less said the better in some cases, just let her find out for herself with no "i told you so's". in carolines time in order to be with junot she "had" to marry him, these days at least that pressure is off charlotte to do anything stupid. as i said before i had to have my "bad boy" to appreciate a "good MAN".
she looks so happy i really want to be happy for her, imo she was never this radiant and tuned into anyone this much before, which makes his behavior (or so it seems) intolerable. there's also the added dimension of her brother dating his sister, it will be interesting to see how it all plays out, hopefully charlotte won't be hurt.

I know people have said this before, but I really don't think Alex is that great looking, honestly. Charlotte seemed a lot more happy with Felix :/
Though I do like her outfit with the blue top and the white shorts, it has a summery feel about it :)

I must say, she got a 'fabulous' body nowaday especially in those pictures. Such big transform after ahe turned 21 this month.. When does she suppose to go back to study? Somewhere in fall? But when is fall? Which month? I'm quite curious since the tabloid mentioned she might not get back to her university... Oh no..my favourite princess :cry:

I must say, she got a 'fabulous' body nowaday especially in those pictures. Such big transform after ahe turned 21 this month.. When does she suppose to go back to study? Somewhere in fall? But when is fall? Which month? I'm quite curious since the tabloid mentioned she might not get back to her university... Oh no..my favourite princess :cry:

If she does not go back for at least one more year, she won't have her License degree. She just has two more terms. All that work for naught? I doubt it it can be true. I think she will finish the License, at least as much. I hope she will try for ENS again! She can take it again in June 2008, and I think with all this further study between the exams, she might get into ENS at last! It would be wonderful.

Can you really grow between your 20th and 21st birthday ?

She looks very much more womanly even since last summer. It's like between 20 and 21, she made the transformation from girl to woman.

ok, it's the best time to make them a brand new celebrity couple nick. I'd go for Charlex or Chalex Any propositions?

Charlex and Chalex are funny, though like bbb said, they do kinda have a medical or pharmacological sounds! hehe
Maybe Charlander? Charlander sounds like a warrior or something, I dunno.

Last edited:
For Alex's supporters
Chalex
Charlex
Alotte
Charlander (my favorite, by far)

For Felix's supporters
Charlix
Chelix
Celix
Felotte :rolleyes:

For the Charlotte and Prince William fantasy that will never happen but oh..... oh well, just for giggles
Willotte
Willslotte
Charills
Chariam
:lol:

look in this pic how he hugs her neck is a lil' weird, she's like so cute and soft and kind at him but he just take her like something FELIX i miss you! i miss the way they look each other's eyes. now she's in love like she was with Felix but he doesn't look at her like Felix used to do :(

http://www.fotozone.es/foto/32,2007/fotozone_122734.jpg
http://www.fotozone.es/foto/32,2007/fotozone_122731.jpg

this is a pic of Alex and his Sist Alice he seems drunk and looks UGLY
http://f9g.yahoofs.com/groups/g_5870294/e4a4/__sr_/4821.jpg?grAwPvGB1LbAIoou

Last edited:
In the last pic, it's from a party which I've seen other pics from, and it's definitely not very flattering to Alex. There is nothing at all wrong with drinking and clubbing. It's fun stuff, but it's never flattering to see anyone so drunk as that. It is very unbecoming and always indicates to me a lack of self-control. I think there is a fine line between partying and being inebriated. What's wrong with drinking responsibly? Why do these jet-setters so often get falling down drunk? It's not like he's a college frat boy or something! He's a 20s-something guy who owns a business and should behave with more self-respect.

And I still think she's grown since last year, kind of like Kate Moss did after she achieved stardom. Can you really grow between your 20th and 21st birthday ?
He, he, no, you can't grow that late in life. Whay do you think she has grown? Maybe, Alex is a short guy and she looks taller besides him (also, maybe she has finally learned not to stand in that pose she used to have, with her stomach out and that makes her look taller)

If she does not go back for at least one more year, she won't have her License degree. She just has two more terms. All that work for naught? I doubt it it can be true. I think she will finish the License, at least as much. I hope she will try for ENS again! She can take it again in June 2008, and I think with all this further study between the exams, she might get into ENS at last! It would be wonderful.

She probably has already her LIsence since 2 years at a preparatory school (the two years she was preparing for the ENS exam) count as the two first universitary years (deug), so tecnically she's done 3 university years and Charlotte already as got a Lisence and I bet that she will be back to school to get the maîtrise. Afterwards, who knows.
Anyway, don't trust the papers. Last week a heard a reputed journalist saying that all the casiraghis are bad students when we have proof that charlotte was brilliant in school.
I think that most times the press is misinformed and since they are wealthy and have good looks they asume they must be stupid.

Last edited:
Ok, first of all I do respect all of your opinion, but I personally have another one.

I quite liked Alex lately, now he seems making Charlotte much happier than she was with Felix. He was more affectionate with her, than she was with him(mostly). And I guess her happiness is most important here. All we see,guys, are the pics, pics, pics and pics, which are usually totally out of moment/situation and then we look at them and think : "she loves him so much and his soo not into her" bla bla. Char is a nice girl, who likes showing her emotions/feelings to alex in public. But he's appeal and social presence don't allow him to be so showy about it. Charlotte probably likes it about him, how 'far' he is from her in public. And I'm sure she wouldn't waste her important time with him if she wouldn't be sure he's very into her when cameras are off. And they're both loving to spend time together!

Btw, I never liked her with Felix, sorry. :)

Go, Allote or Charlander or however you call it ;)

that's my opinion.

Allote sounds cool, charlander sounds alot like salamander (a reptile) but i like ya'll's imagination :)
gosh if you could bottle the love in her eyes, you'd make a fortune.

Last edited:
^ heh, sure! I've seen the pic, but it's nice one tough. They look so cool together in that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom