Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 13 : Oct.2005 - Nov.2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, Ashley, you asked me where I come from. I'm proud to say that I'm Finnish. :p

in reply to Miau's comments

:D Finland rocks! One of the characters in my book is from Turku.

But about Charlotte's social circle........... What you say about Valentine makes a lot of sense. I also sensed something from the Grand Prix d'Amerique 2004 pics. I wondered if Char was upset by Val's very friendly behavior to Pierre.

So you think the girl in the pic with Char's arm around her is Eugenie Niarchos, then? Or is this another Eugenie? I'll have to see that pic again, as I don't remember thinking it was the Niarchos heiress. I think the Niarchos heiress is most certainly a true and longtime friend of Charlotte.

When you say "the other Maillot," I think you mean Marie-Christine? It seems like she and Charlotte have reconnected. Maybe they are both studying at Lycee Fenelon. I always assumed the Maillots grew up in Monaco and went to school in Monaco, but I think it's possible MC is in Paris now for her further education, and this close proximity to Char has brought about a reunion of old friends. Wasn't MC the girl Char had her arm around in the St Remy 1999? (1998?) pics?

I think Juliette must be someone Char likes and has known for ages, but her sister must be Char's friend, and they have a relationship akin to "my sister's friend," and "my friend's sister".

Ianna said:
You're right Lea. :)
By the way, I think Felix was also on that famous Chanel party organised by K. Lagerfeld, but in a "shy" way, being away from photographers:p since they were "fresh" couple..but have to found that photo where I think is Felix behind Charlotte.

Here's the photo..Felix on left behind Charlotte..You're right, Miau, they were last summer together in Italy..But is definately that is one year they're together or close to that time..

erlhxi.jpg

(fotobank)

As for her passing/not passing exam, we can only wish her all the best. She is very intelligent girl, demanding on herself (which was already said in this forum, connected with her grandmother's words), and probably aware of percentage of people-students who pass that exam..There's no doubt she'll give best of herself to pass (as other students do too), and we can't do anything else then just wait and see.. And wish all the best not only toCharlotte, to all students which will be in same situation!;) :)

Yeah, that does look like Felix, Ianna. If it is, they were so discreet. He was surely her "date" but she arrived alone, knowing pictures would be taken. No one photographed her leaving, so perhaps and Felix beat a retreat via a more private exit (on a side street or behind the building). It would be fun to imagine they had a little "date" after giving a polite appearance at the party. Maybe they went alone for a sandwich at a cafe and a chat to get to know each other. :)

CasiraghiTrio said:
Yeah, that does look like Felix, Ianna. If it is, they were so discreet. He was surely her "date" but she arrived alone, knowing pictures would be taken. No one photographed her leaving, so perhaps and Felix beat a retreat via a more private exit (on a side street or behind the building). It would be fun to imagine they had a little "date" after giving a polite appearance at the party. Maybe they went alone for a sandwich at a cafe and a chat to get to know each other. :)

It could be;) ...After they "fooled" photographers and made them reporting she was there only with Mom, brothers, close friends, they definately deserved a cafe or sandwich:p ;):)

CasiraghiTrio said:
:D Finland rocks! One of the characters in my book is from Turku.

In your book? You're writing a book? :eek: Now that's interesting! Turku is definitely a great place, full of beautiful architectural specimens and a smell of history lingering about... It was once the capital of Finland, you see, and the first city ever to have a university in Finland. I was supposed to move there at one point in my life, but sadly, fate decided otherwise. Not that I am complaining, I have a house of my own these days. :)

CasiraghiTrio said:
But about Charlotte's social circle........... What you say about Valentine makes a lot of sense. I also sensed something from the Grand Prix d'Amerique 2004 pics. I wondered if Char was upset by Val's very friendly behavior to Pierre.

So you think the girl in the pic with Char's arm around her is Eugenie Niarchos, then? Or is this another Eugenie? I'll have to see that pic again, as I don't remember thinking it was the Niarchos heiress. I think the Niarchos heiress is most certainly a true and longtime friend of Charlotte.

No, no, I expressed myself pretty badly there. Eugenie and the girl with the curly blond hair are two different people. Only that I can't remember - to the death of me - the name of the blond girl. I've head it a couple of times, but I can't dig it up from the vast reservoirs of my memory. ;)

CasiraghiTrio said:
When you say "the other Maillot," I think you mean Marie-Christine? It seems like she and Charlotte have reconnected. Maybe they are both studying at Lycee Fenelon. I always assumed the Maillots grew up in Monaco and went to school in Monaco, but I think it's possible MC is in Paris now for her further education, and this close proximity to Char has brought about a reunion of old friends. Wasn't MC the girl Char had her arm around in the St Remy 1999? (1998?) pics?

I think Juliette must be someone Char likes and has known for ages, but her sister must be Char's friend, and they have a relationship akin to "my sister's friend," and "my friend's sister".

I don't know if the girls' names have ever been confirmed. So, you think that the dark one is Marie-Christine Maillot (the one who was once mistakenly called Melle) and the slightly fairer one (in the plunging dark dress in the pictures from the party organized in her father's honor and the "birthday girl") is Juliette?

About a week ago there was a post here that had a link to a forum similar to this one that was devoted specifically to Charlotte's fashion. Does anyone have that link? I love her fashion style and would be interested in information about where to buy some of the items she wears.

CasiraghiTrio said:

But what I don't understand is if he was her date, why didn't she meet him in the lobby? There are pictures of Char standing in the lobby of Hotel Pozzo di Borgo, still with her jacket on, and her friends in the background leaving their clothes and bags before entering the party. Felix is nowhere to be seen. And suddenly, he's standing behind her in one of the pics.

It's very hard to imagine that two people in love could keep their eyes (and hands :D ) off each other and keep apart for the entire party. Char was even seated next to prince von Thurn und Taxis (?) and seemed to have fun with him - not Felix. In the table photos there's no sign of Felix, either. That is, of course, IF they were in love. You're right, even if they had holidayed together they could have still been just friends at the time. Someone said that they moved in the same circles, so maybe they just happened to bump into each other at the Lagerfeld party and got even more interested in each other there. Maybe they got chatting and realized they had a lot of things in common. But wait, how come they didn't realize that already in that secluded house they were renting during their holidays? How come the first thing we ever know about the guy is that they went on holiday together? Then there's a long pause in their relationship, and Felix basically only reappears in the beginning of 2005???:confused:

Last edited:
miau said:
But what I don't understand is if he was her date, why didn't she meet him in the lobby? There are pictures of Char standing in the lobby of Hotel Pozzo di Borgo, still with her jacket on, and her friends in the background leaving their clothes and bags before entering the party. Felix is nowhere to be seen. And suddenly, he's standing behind her in one of the pics.

It's very hard to imagine that two people in love could keep their eyes (and hands :D ) off each other and keep apart for the entire party. That is, of course, IF they were in love. You're right, even if they had holidayed together they could have still been just friends at the time. Someone said that they moved in the same circles, so maybe they just happened to bump into each other at the Lagerfeld party and got even more interested in each other there. Maybe they got chatting and realized they had a lot of things in common. But wait, how come they didn't realize that already in that secluded house they were renting during their holidays? How come the first thing we ever know about the guy is that they went on holiday together? Then there's a long pause in their relationship, and Felix basically only reappears in the beginning of 2005???:confused:

Hi
Point de Vue said that Felix was alreay with her in her birthday party and they visited Tuscany together. Maybe in Lagerfeld party, they really wanted to keep the secret and they did not approach during the party, to keep the secret. Charlotte very often appears in photos laughing and talking with male friends, so if Felix did not approach her during the party it was really on purpose....
I saw some photos of them in Paris walking and kissing in the street, it should be on the "deep winter", may be in Jan-Feb..
They kept the secret from the paparazzi, until their story became serious and nice.
Good luck to them
Christine :)

LadyEsquire said:
About a week ago there was a post here that had a link to a forum similar to this one that was devoted specifically to Charlotte's fashion. Does anyone have that link? I love her fashion style and would be interested in information about where to buy some of the items she wears.

I've mentioned thefashionspot.com, some days ago, maybe you mean that. In the "star style" part there's a thread abou Charlotte, +one about Pierre and one that compares Andrea with Prince william. But this board is not only about them, there's soo much stuff, I love it.

Mrs.Smith said:
I've mentioned thefashionspot.com, some days ago, maybe you mean that. In the "star style" part there's a thread abou Charlotte, +one about Pierre and one that compares Andrea with Prince william. But this board is not only about them, there's soo much stuff, I love it.

And there's also the "Charlotte's brands" thread here, in another forum. To make it easy, I put direct links to this one, and also to the Fashion Spot thread, in my website. You'd have to go to the Fashion page at my website (casiraghitrio.com) and then to 2005 Charlotte Style. at the bottom of this page, you'll see the links.

Do you guys know about the Modern Jet Set tee? You can have Char's name printed on the reverse and it says "Modern Jet Set" on the front. It's a cute black tee of the ladies "jersey" (?) style. You can have any celeb's name on the back. I'm going to have CC's name or maybe "the Casiraghi Trio". I haven't decided yet.

There are news about Stavros Niarchos (brother of one of Charlotte's friends) who was dating Mary Kate Olsen, he is suposedly dating Paris Hilton.

Ariel said:
There are news about Stavros Niarchos (brother of one of Charlotte's friends) who was dating Mary Kate Olsen, he is suposedly dating Paris Hilton.

Before Niarchos she dated Paris Latsis, a tycoon,also greek with whom had a relationship no longer than a few days.

Daytona said:
Before Niarchos she dated Paris Latsis, a tycoon,also greek with whom had a relationship no longer than a few days.

But Paris and Paris were engaged for months! I think that means their "relationship" (or whatever it was) lasted more than a few days! Anyway, Charlotte's (well, one of her) best friends Eugenie Niarchos has a brother, the Stavros I assume you mean. Their dad is Philippe Niarchos and their mom was Victoria Guinness, distant cousin of another Guinness heiress who married into the Niarchos clan (Daphne). Hey, does anyone know if Philippe and Styros (Daphne's ex-husband and best friend of Prince Ernst) are brothers or first cousins?

I think Paris Hilton seems like a fortune hunter, I won't be surprise if she tries to meet Albert or Andrea.

They are too intelligent to give her the time of day.....not to worry!

Charlotte and Felix from Point du vue.

f095k8.jpg

Thanks for the picture of charlotte. she looks great and very happy. i love her style!

CasiraghiTrio said:
But Paris and Paris were engaged for months! I think that means their "relationship" (or whatever it was) lasted more than a few days! Anyway, Charlotte's (well, one of her) best friends Eugenie Niarchos has a brother, the Stavros I assume you mean. Their dad is Philippe Niarchos and their mom was Victoria Guinness, distant cousin of another Guinness heiress who married into the Niarchos clan (Daphne). Hey, does anyone know if Philippe and Styros (Daphne's ex-husband and best friend of Prince Ernst) are brothers or first cousins?

Not months but 4 or 5 weeks.They were engaged,dated a lot, went for summer holidays to the greek islands,she met his parents and partied,partied,partied.

Daytona said:
Not months but 4 or 5 weeks.They were engaged,dated a lot, went for summer holidays to the greek islands,she met his parents and partied,partied,partied.

yeah, you're right. Sorry. It seemed longer but I guess that's only cause I didn't follow that story but the media talked about it so much, it seemed like just another old, boring tabloid story. Guess it was. ;) So now everyone is saying Stav is dating Paris. He had lunch a week or two ago with MK and Paris in new york. Guess that makes Paris 2x removed from Charlotte (Stav + Eugenie).

Great pic! I haven't seen that one yet. I had seen others from that same walk, but that picture shows her outfit better than the others. She and Felix look very much in love in that picture.

Oh yes, they are clearly in the throes of infatuation at its peak. :) But I must agree with an earlier post (I forgot who's the author): It would have been even better to see her with some one "really hot, like Paul Walker hot!" That would be so cool!

Well, I think that shows the "real" Charlotte is very different of the person people think she is. People would like her to be more like her mom was at her age. I'm glad she is not. She seems to have grown more mature and interested a lot more in things like school, piano etc and Felix, than parties, dancing and living a crazy life.

i am just glad that our charlotte is happy with her life right now...and reading all about the french education system and how tough it is, i just couldn't help to love this girl more and more!!..

auroraDaniel said:
i am just glad that our charlotte is happy with her life right now...and reading all about the french education system and how tough it is, i just couldn't help to love this girl more and more!!..

Hell yeah, she rocks. :D

CasiraghiTrio said:
yeah, you're right. Sorry. It seemed longer but I guess that's only cause I didn't follow that story but the media talked about it so much, it seemed like just another old, boring tabloid story. Guess it was. ;) So now everyone is saying Stav is dating Paris. He had lunch a week or two ago with MK and Paris in new york. Guess that makes Paris 2x removed from Charlotte (Stav + Eugenie).

Greek news were informing the greek audiance constantly:D and thoroughly:D
on their love story!

Your wish is my command and the "Which Man for Charlotte" conversation now has it's own thread. You can find it here

Please keep this thread on topic and only post all current news and pictures here. :)

So Charlotte owns sardina? What does she get out of owning it ?

victoria_89 said:
So Charlotte owns sardina? What does she get out of owning it ?

Sardinia? Nooooooooooooo.......... She doesn't own Sardinia. She inherited an island (a birthday gift from her Casiraghi grandparents) at age five, but it's a tiny insignificant Italian island. No one knows the name of it or where it is. It's not something famous like Ponza. If she owned Ponza, we'd know!~ Believe me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom