Beatrice Borromeo's Fashion and Style Part 1: April 2015 - May 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: Her deportment is excellent. However, I know people often say "she'd look good in a sack tied in the middle", she didn't really need to illustrate the point.

We're not that sure about the sack anymore. :D

The dress is nice and the colour is beautiful, but I think Beatrice looks too casual for a wedding, particularly since Pierre is dressed smartly. I don't know, the dress seems more like a beach or holiday dress to me.

:previous: Her deportment is excellent. However, I know people often say "she'd look good in a sack tied in the middle", she didn't really need to illustrate the point.

We're not that sure about the sack anymore. :D

That's IT. I couldn't figure out why I disliked the dress and you nailed it. It looks like a sack, imo! However, she looked a lot better than the bride, in that silly fantasy-flick getup of a bridal gown. I hope Beatrice doesn't take any inspiration from her this simmer... Yuck.

Thanks MARG.
;)

Last edited:
:previous:
If you think she looks too casual check out how some of the other guests were dressed. She looks very elegant imo.

Last edited:
Oh, I have done that, believe me. It looked more like a costume party than a wedding. It looked like the set of one John Water's latest camp movies.

Beatrice Borromeo is usually dressed beautifully no matter what, but I was unpleasantly surprised this time.

Beatrice looked lovely. I really like her dress.

This girl to use the British term is 'fit'

She most certainly is. :flowers: I like her dress. Again, she is one of the best-dressed at a function imo.

Hard to judge a dress photographed when walking into a breeze/wind :ermm: which appears to have (possibly) been the case here, or it's the effect of the delicate fabric. Even so, the dress has interesting folds, almost Grecian in effect. I like it. Great, color, too.

Last edited:
Great color and shoes, from what I can tell very unflattering style or cut.

I like it! It's curious because when I saw this dress on a online shop some weeks ago I thought it was horrible. But somehow I'm liking it in Beatrice. She looks chic yet happy and carefree. Well done, once again!

I think the symbols on that gown had special meaning to the bride , and it made her happy so good for her.

Beatrice, this time in white, at the "Sail for a cause - After Sailing Dinner & Party" in Monaco on June 6:

** Full view ** Upper part **

This girl is very beautiful. And with this white dress is more beautiful.

This suits her figure and I like the choice of jewellery and sandals to set off and not overpower the dress,

I thought she looked nice. I don't like her hair style, looks like she did nothing with it.

His hair looks like he combed it with an egg beater. Must be a bad hair day all around.

I think Pierre had a permanent. His hair has been curly for the last several photos. I liked his hair better the way it was.

I don't like the design of the white dress.

I'm not too crazy about the dress, but Beatrice does look nice in it.

This girl is very beautiful. And with this white dress is more beautiful.

Holy man, she is stunning! :ohmy:

Charlotte Casiraghi officially has competition for the title of Most Beautiful Aristocrat In Europe, imo!;)

And yes, Pierre has always had curly thick hair. I remember it from his childhood.

They make a stunning couple, looking effortlessly good together...

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

I'm not a fan of this dress but she looks great, nonetheless. That's what I admire in Beatrice more: the fact that she always makes me think she looks great even when I don't like what she's wearing. She's a perfect example of someone who wears the clothes, instead of the clothes wearing her.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom