The Royal Family of Spain, Current Events Part 19: April - July 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
El Semanal Digital/La petición del Rey a Don Felipe y Doña Letizia y plan para Cesc
Could someone tell what´s this story about? Are the princes also going to the EURO 2008 final?

For the present time and officially not. This web page is not very trustworthy, and it will be necessary to wait to tomorrow. It would be very exceptional that they all were in Vienna.

This one is a very important moment for the Spanish sport, the football is the most important sport of the country, and the country goes many years waiting for this. The images of the Princes were very repeated, and in certain way, the public sees them as an amulet ... everything opposite happens with the President of the Government (many people believe that he gives bad luck:lol:).

We are surrounded with a madness by the football:ROFLMAO:

For the present time and officially not. This web page is not very trustworthy, and it will be necessary to wait to tomorrow. It would be very exceptional that they all were in Vienna.

This one is a very important moment for the Spanish sport, the football is the most important sport of the country, and the country goes many years waiting for this. The images of the Princes were very repeated, and in certain way, the public sees them as an amulet ... everything opposite happens with the President of the Government (many people believe that he gives bad luck:lol:).

We are surrounded with a madness by the football:ROFLMAO:

Thanks very much for the information, lula! :flowers: I hope that we will see also Felipe and Letizia at the game. I´m also very excited of football, even though Finland isn´t very good in it. I have supported Spain at the Euro 2008, and I hope that they will win.

Austrian president Heinz Fischer, Queen Sofia and King Juan Carlos of Spain and German chancellor Angela Merkel are seen prior to the Euro 2008 final between Germany and Spain
Daylife
Daylife
Daylife
Daylife
Daylife
Daylife
Daylife
Juan Carlos charms chancellor Merkel
Daylife
Daylife
Pop star Enrique Iglesias bows to King Juan Carlos of Spain after Iglesias performed prior to the Euro 2008 final
Daylife
Daylife
German President Horst Koehler talks with Spanish King Juan Carlos as German Chancellor Angela Merkel looks on prior
Daylife
Fernando Alonso is also at the final:
Daylife

Last edited:
God, What an exciting match!, I would have love to see the princes there, anyways im sure they watch it at home with Sofi and Leonor!:lol:

Please remember that this thread is about current events of the Spanish Royal Family.

If you want to congratulate the Spanish Team for winning the EURO 2008: Please use this thread instead and don't post it here.

Thank you! :flowers:

God, What an exciting match!, I would have love to see the princes there, anyways im sure they watch it at home with Sofi and Leonor!:lol:
I am sure that Felipe went absolutely CRAZY watching the game! Would have loved to have seen him jumping around like a child with excitement.

How wonderful to see the Spanish Royal Family represented by King Juan Carlos, Queen Sofia and Infanta Elena, yestaerday in Vienna!!!

Spain's coach Luis Aragones and members of the team during their meeting with the Royal family at the Zarzuela palace in Madrid on July 1, 2008.
BelgaPicture - Category details

Last edited:
It's a big day for this team!! congratulations Spain!!!!

the royal family looks ver proud of this cup!!!

Letizia is really great!! just love that dress!!!

Leti's dress reminds me of Mary's dress that she wore to an exhibition in London last week.. Her dress is from Hugo Boss.. I just remember!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom