The Royal Family of Spain, Current Events Part 14: February - March 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is soooooo beautiful. Great dresser like her mom.
She is getting prettier and prettier each day.

Roxsteve said:
Great dresser like her mom.

I don't think her mom is a great dresser, more appropriate to the occasion though.

Leonor is just gorgeous with her cousins.

She looks like a little doll! Beautiful eyes.

Lena T said:
She is only 16 months old - of course, she is going to look surprised with crowds of people staring at her, taking photos and probably yelling her name. The fact that she remained calm and tranquil despite all that is the real source of astonishment.

Again, we do NOT know that she does not 'get out' more.

Well to me she definetly doesn't go out of the Palace because when that happens the journalists ussualy know!

Froilan should't wear a shirt with the name GAP on the front! Royals shouln't wear trade marks stamp on their clothes that is publicityfor those marks!!!!!!!!

What she does not leave palace? What the journalists know all their movements? Then where are the photos of the princes with the infants by the streets of Madrid in Christmas? If as much the journalists know I say that we would have those photos. The journalists are not in the palace doors to see when they leave or no. Thus I believe that that that the girl does not leave palace is something absurd. :wacko:

In addition that because they are princes, we do not have to know all their movements.

Froilan is single a boy please. He is with his sister and her cousin, and is very handsome in the photo; that shirt takes I do not believe that it is most important. :wacko:

Oh Leonor is a beautiful little girl. And always dressed so beautifully. Froilan and Victoria are lovely children too, I like their brother sister coats.

Beautiful children. All the children dressed nicely, I like the identical coats of Victoria and Froilan. Leonor's outfit darling, and I like her coat. She is always dressed to perfection.

planetcher said:
I don't think her mom is a great dresser, more appropriate to the occasion though.

Totally agree with you!

biboquinhas said:
Well to me she definetly doesn't go out of the Palace because when that happens the journalists ussualy know!

In the last several months, we know of at least 3 instances when she was out of the palace:

(a) Carla's birthday party
(b) Walking around the centre of Madrid with her parents, her paternal aunts and their respective families during Christmas, and
(c) hanging out at a sports club in Madrid, also during the Christmas/New Year period, with her cousins.

Sure, journalists usually know but in all these instances, the journalists were not there to capture the images. So, these exceptions show that journalists don't always know.

Leonor looks amazing! She is such a doll, and I agree she looks a lot like her the Queen and her father. Thank you for the pictures.

Wonderful pictures! Leonor is such a doll, except for the clothing she looks like the american version of shirley temple. Although I must agree that she looks a lot like her grandmother the queen.

biboquinhas said:
Froilan should't wear a shirt with the name GAP on the front! Royals shouln't wear trade marks stamp on their clothes that is publicityfor those marks!!!!!!!!

Your are a fantastic observator, but it's not the first time that we can see the Infanta 's Elena ' s children with some shirts or Tshirts with trademark as Gap or Lacoste ( very beautiful sportswear for the kids, but expansive... ) !!!!.....

And you know the worst ???: I'm sure that the Spain Royal Family is subsidized by trademark as Breitling ( the Infantas are wearing its watches ) and especially Burberrys!!!! But please, it's a secret don't repeat it!!!:lol: :ROFLMAO: :lol:

biboquinhas said:

It has been written that the princes take her when they go to their friends' houses. The article is somewhere on their thread, I believe by El Pais. Also, last October she went to her cousin Carla's birthday party at her grandma Paloma's house and only Rosa Villacastin wrote that. Not all outings can be photographed.

Lena T said:
In the last several months, we know of at least 3 instances when she was out of the palace:

(a) Carla's birthday party
(b) Walking around the centre of Madrid with her parents, her paternal aunts and their respective families during Christmas, and
(c) hanging out at a sports club in Madrid, also during the Christmas/New Year period, with her cousins.

Sure, journalists usually know but in all these instances, the journalists were not there to capture the images. So, these exceptions show that journalists don't always know.

May I add they also went to Milan during the New Year.

Leonor is the prettier little girl that I have ever seen. She is perfect with that clothes, Leonor dresses very well like her mother;) :flowers: :wub:

Last edited:
At the Glittering Royal Events board....

.....they have a different opinion about Leonor´s looks. I read the word "spooky"....

Stefanie said:
.....they have a different opinion about Leonor´s looks. I read the word "spooky"....

They are republican people who are accustmoed to critizied SRF for everything and they say rude thins, no matter if it is true or false, They are hatefull.:bang:

Answer to catango´s post

To tell the truth: Have you ever seen Leonor smiling so you know whether she´s got finally some teeth? You won´t find even one photo with her showing at least one tooth! IMO she´s in fact a strange girl. Always so without emotions.
On the christmas photo you can IMO only see a bit of glittering spittle on her lower jaw.

Stefanie said:
To tell the truth: Have you ever seen Leonor smiling so you know whether she´s got finally some teeth? You won´t find even one photo with her showing at least one tooth! IMO she´s in fact a strange girl. Always so without emotions.
On the christmas photo you can IMO only see a bit of glittering spittle on her lower jaw.

You are trying to find out something to critizied of, I'm really surprise that you find "strange", at this beautiful girl, It is ridiculious, She is never in front of the cameras, and because of she went out with her cousins and Grandma and the paparazis took her some photos you're trying to look for a personality to this little girl?, excuse me but the strange one here you are.

It is a very inmature position even stupid.

Thank God!

Ladybelline wins a long-distance trip since she was the one who first posted Leonor´s teeth! Thank you Ladybelline.
I really was worried. But now I´m relieved. Next time maybe the upper jaw:lol: :flowers:

ladybelline said:
She's not smiling here, she just looks surprised, but still...look at her lower jaw ;)...
Link:
Supload.com // Free Image Hosting

I'm speechless:shock: , WHAT A AMAZING, STUNNING, GOOORGEOUS GIRL:blush: , I can't believe how precious this little girl is.

ladybelline, if you can share more pictures like this of Leonor, please put themm here

THANKS.:wub: :p :w00t2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom