Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 13: May - October 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the orange dress she wore to meet naruhito is equally adorable and flattering. lovely colours for summer. i'm not a big fan of oranges and greens but they certainly seem to suit her extremely well.

I respectfully disagree. Like I said in the fashion thread, Letizia has the perfect body - fabulously toned arms, great shoulders and abs (tummy) to carry it off . It fits her like a glove IMO....she should wear this type of dress more I reckon.
I don't agree with you. For me Letizia doesn't has a perfect body. She is definitely to thinn.
But I like the dress, the colour is beautiful.

Looking at her she's definitely underweight, only skin, muscles and bones. She used to look different before she married the prince, always thin, yes, but not like that. Seems she got used to the anorexia speculations and wears what she wants. Paloma is not exactly skinny, Telma is slender, Erika looked similar to what Letizia is looking now. I think if she had a less stressful life she'd look ok again but that won't happen. She won't age well but go down the gaunt / haggard path quickly.

I was told you only have to look at your mother (for female) to see how well you age...and judging by how amazing Paloma looks for her age, Letizia needn't worry about a thing

And since when is having muscles a bad thing. I would rather have muscles on me than fat. Besides, judging from the photos, Letizia is into weight training at the gym (probably because she wouldn't need to cardio much as she has a high metabolism and hence is naturally thin) and that would only benefit her as she gets older.

I was told you only have to look at your mother (for female) to see how well you age...and judging by how amazing Paloma looks for her age, Letizia needn't worry about a thing

And since when is having muscles a bad thing. I would rather have muscles on me than fat. Besides, judging from the photos, Letizia is into weight training at the gym (probably because she wouldn't need to cardio much as she has a high metabolism and hence is naturally thin) and that would only benefit her as she gets older.
I have always heard the same thing and I believe that it is true -- so Letizia will be looking wonderful is later life also. Lets all look at our parents people before we find fault with others.

LadyFinn said:
Orange dress is nice but not her make-up. She should wear this dress after holidays.
Green is really good but she shoul have same shoulder straps as orange.
Pink outfit I like it. (No matter that recycled.)
Violet ...maybe diiferent top of this otfit. Skirt is beautiful.

Orange dress is nice but not her make-up. She should wear this dress after holidays.
Green is really good but she shoul have same shoulder straps as orange.
Pink outfit I like it. (No matter that recycled.)
Violet ...maybe diiferent top of this otfit. Skirt is beautiful.

I loved all her outfits, maybe except the hot pink one. The rest of the outfits were very nice and colorful. She looked particularly beautiful.

I see more Ortiz than Rocasolano in Letizia and when looking at grandma Menchu I am not so sure about no need to worry about aging well.

I see more Ortiz than Rocasolano in Letizia and when looking at grandma Menchu I am not so sure about no need to worry about aging well.

both of letizia's grandmothers are (were) old ladies already. i would say it's hard to find someone of that age about whom one can say they 'aged well'. this expression in my opinion refers to the 'process of aging', rather than being old itself. it's obvious that they are not going to look amazing, just because they are already old and have lived in totally different conditions to letizia ortiz, the journalist, initially, and letizia, the princess. i think paloma and, for example, her aunt henar are aging quite well - especially paloma, who looks to me much more natural than henar. besides, letizia has an elegant body and constitution, which has a lot to do in 'aging well'. in my opinion, she has nothing to worry about.

Norwegian article:
Side2/Den nye moteprinsessen
"The new fashion princess". The story praises Letizia´s look at the fashion event SIMM.
In the bottom of the page is a gallery of photos.

I don't agree with you. For me Letizia doesn't has a perfect body. She is definitely to thinn.
But I like the dress, the colour is beautiful.
I think that Letizia's body type is almost identical to that of Audrey Hepburn. Audrey was also thin and would stand straight with shoulders and arms back. Clothes looked wonderful on Audrey and people always thought that she was too thin, but most men adored her and wanted to protect her.

I brought up some pictures of Audrey and sure enough her arms and shoulders very much like Letizia's. I would attach them here but can't seem to get them to work!

Princess: the education is the difference between isolation and social integration

The Princess of Asturias has emphasized today that ' if the education is important for any person ', for those who have a disability it supposes ' in many cases the difference between the isolation and the full social integration '.

VIDEO

rtve.es/noticias - Vídeos - Clausura de los cursos de la Fundación ONCE=

she's really a classy lady!!!

Carla Bruni talks about princess Letizia in an interview:

La revista «Magazine» que se distribuye los domingos con el diario LA NUEVA ESPAÑA, publicó una entrevista con Carla Bruni, con motivo de la presentación de su tercer disco, el 21 de julio, en ella hizo un breve comentario sobre Letizia

-----------------

Periodista: DA LA SENSACIÓN DE QUE USTED SÍ SE HA ABURGUESADO... ¿SE HA VUELTO MÁS CONSERVADORA EN LOS ÚLTIMOS MESES?

Carla: Para nada. Bueno, cuando me reúno con la reina de Inglaterra, no voy a llevar un vestido sexy, eso está claro. Si eso es ser conservadora, lo soy. Aunque más bien lo veo como una cuestión de respeto.

Periodista: ESTABA USTED FANTÁSTICA CON LA REINA VESTIDA A LO JACKIE ONASSIS.

Carla: ¿Le gustó? Oh, gracias. Vamos a España en otoño. Nos han invitado. ¡Otra familia real, Dios mío!

Periodista: LA DE ESPAÑA ES OTRA COSA...

Carla: La familia real inglesa también es muy humana. Pero tienen un protocolo tan estricto… La princesa de España era periodista, ¿no? ¿Ha dejado de trabajar? Qué pena. Quiero hablar con ella. Parece adorable. Ella y el príncipe son de mi generación. Tengo muchas ganas de conocerlos. Y a las dos niñitas.

She says that she's going to Spain during the autumn with her husband because they are invited by the royal family. she says that is sad that princess letizia had to stop her career as a journalist and she wants to talk with her. she looks adorable. moreover, she says that the princes and herself are from the same generation so they'll have a lot of things to talk about and she also wants to meet their 2 little girls!!!

I guess this trip will a be a really good moment!!! I can't wait for this meeting!!! do you know when is it take place???

I guess this trip will a be a really good moment!!! I can't wait for this meeting!!! do you know when is it take place???

I think for Spain National Day: October 12. They are invited at the military parade. :flowers:

I think for Spain National Day: October 12. They are invited at the military parade. :flowers:
really??? waouh it's great that they're invited for this special day in Spain!!!:flowers:

she says that is sad that princess letizia had to stop her career as a journalist and she wants to talk with her.

what will she say: look i am still singing and producing cd's while posing as first lady why don't you start reading the news again ;) carla's situation is very special ... only in france ... the only full time working partner of a head of state / government i can think of is angela merkel's husband who is a scientist with an international reputation but he keeps out of the spotlight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom