Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 11: November 2007 - March 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how to say this to make it soun nice, but does anyone else thinks that her head looks big with that hair do?

Un broche real

A royal clasp

The Princess of Asturias, dona Letizia Ortiz Rocasolano, received yesterday in the afternoon to the components of the Biesca Gijón Hockey Club, which this season there proclaimed champion of Europa of clubs, which supposed the first continental title for an Asturian team of any sport.

Patines para las infantas. El Comercio

Skates for the infantas

The Biesca Gijón, champion of Europa, delivered two to dona Letizia equipaciones compline for the small Leonor and Sofia during the hearing in Zarzuela

Those sockings are in fashion and they are really warm, but sometimes they really don't suit the ocassion and they really don't get well along with the suit and many times is Letizia's case!I think that is because she has so thin legs she keeps use them!

It is an evening event but maybe it is not too late! We could get to see little Christian in a Christmas concert a few days ago so maybe Letizia will go with leonor this time also!

Don't believe that she will bring Leonor as it would be out of place. It's not a fun event but a cancer charity and the focus should be on those children and their families. Maybe we are lucky and we will see Leonor & Sofia live and not only on a Xmas card at some other occasion around Xmas, at the circus or so.

We're starting to see a lot of solo events for Letizia. Good for her! She's very happy and her smile really made the day!

To me, the late pictures of Letizia are really worrying. She is so skinny! It also looks as if she's dressing to cover her thin body, wearing long sleeves and high neckline at the state visit gala, and now thick stockings. Look at her skeleton-hands!! And she has sad eyes...
What do you think of Letizia and Felipe's relationship at present, are there any tender moments between them, such as looks, holding hands or smiles?

I really hope I'm wrong, and that she is allright, but if she isn't I hope she gets all the help, love and support she needs. I truly hope that she never ends up in the same situation as her sister Erika. I don't know the details about her situation, but depression is heredital, if that is what she had.

We have seen hundreds of lovely photos of Letizia and Felipe together during last months, lots of tender moments. Yesterday at the Bellas Artes event Letizia and Felipe were walking hand in hand and there were lots of smiles and lovely looks to each other. Everything is well between them and they look very happy.

To me, the late pictures of Letizia are really worrying. She is so skinny! It also looks as if she's dressing to cover her thin body, wearing long sleeves and high neckline at the state visit gala, and now thick stockings. Look at her skeleton-hands!! And she has sad eyes...
What do you think of Letizia and Felipe's relationship at present, are there any tender moments between them, such as looks, holding hands or smiles?

I really hope I'm wrong, and that she is allright, but if she isn't I hope she gets all the help, love and support she needs. I truly hope that she never ends up in the same situation as her sister Erika. I don't know the details about her situation, but depression is heredital, if that is what she had.

Wow you have done a refresher letizia impressive!!
Anything else?

We have already talked a lot about the thinness of Letizia, I do not know if you know that there are people thin and very thin and this does not mean that they are sick (the subject bored me).:wacko:
Are you questioning the relationship of one of the most solid couples of royalty? Dear, you must be the only one who thinks that they have problems.( I ignore the intent of this surprising comment):glare:

And finally, I have seen lately Letizia very happy (ribadesella), if you think that she was sad yesterday perhaps due to Christmas arrive soon and will be her first Christmas without her sister.

This is what I call an alarmist message.........:rolleyes:

I hadn´t visited the forums for some time and I was also quite shocked when I saw her. I know there have been endless discussions about her weight and I accept she´s naturally thin, but this was the first time I was really shocked by the thiness of her face. If I remember the last time I noticed this, it turned out she was pregnant...so maybe a more positive reason for the weight loss? :flowers: I do think though she looks incredibly happy the last while and her and Felipe appear as close as ever.:wub::wub:

Benefit of the Musical one " The Beauty and the Beast "
Today at 20:00

The Princess of Asturias, will preside today the musical ' The beauty and the beast ', organized by The Walt Disney Iberia and Stage Entertainment, in favour of the Spanis Asociation Against Cancer (aecc).

The collection of this function will destine entirely to the Residence Oncológica Infantil of the aecc. The children of the Residence and of the Hospitals of Madrid also will come this day.

http://www.todocancer.com/ESP/Madrid/Eventos+de+interés/labellaylabestia07.htm

I'm sorry if I offended anyone with my post, but I am truly concerned about Letizia. I know that there are women who are naturally thin, or even very thin, and that their situation often disappears in the current debate about obesity, or they are considered anorectic just because they're thin. I also know that Letizia is naturally thin, but she has gone from thin to really skinny these last months.
Why do you think she has recycled her clothes so much lately, wearing the same dress several times in a short period (the pink one)?? Her other dresses probably don't fit anymore.
And remember that it's not that long ago since she gave birth to a child for the second time in 19 months, that usually don't make women that thin, that fast.

Lula, I'm sorry but your pictures of Letizia don't make me change my mind. She is smiling, but in my opinion her smile doesn't reach her eyes.
Regarding her relationship to Felipe, there are comments of lost love and problems in magazines in Sweden every now and then, and I'm glad you posted som positive images of the two of them together. I wish them all the best, they make a beautiful couple and have two wonderful girls that love and need them both.

Last edited:
If really you were following the Princess of Asturias, you would know that she always repeats suits and dressed very often, and would know that 1 week ago has put on a skirt that already she used some months after her wedding, and being pregnancy of 2 months of Sofía. So her body has not changed so much. Body, which certainly, it turned furthermore rapidly to her thinness in her first pregnancy that in this occasion.

I see the Princes like always have seen them, and whenever they look each other they say everything ... they have never needed from big excesses. If your source of information is a Swedish or German yellow press ... excuse to me that thinks that credibility has 0. I do not also believe that in Sweden they know very well the Princes of Asturias as to do these commentaries. Of lies and bilges the full press is, and it is more than demonstrated.

Last edited:
Princess Letizia has always been thin. Thin is good, it's normal for her, and it looks good on her. (And by the way, this topic has been overdone, and there is nothing new there.)

She looks happy to me, as happy as I've ever seen anyone.

I find the pictures of the Prince and Princess together so compelling for their obvious love and regard for each other, that sometimes I just stare at them for inspiration. It is a wonderful thing to see a couple's love grow with time instead of dissipate, as more often happens after the honeymoon period. If you can get what they have, you are very lucky.

Princess Letizia of Asturias arrives to the Coliseum Theatre in Madrid, central Spain, 14 December 2007 to participate in the staging of the musical 'The Beauty and the Beast', organised to support an initiative of allocating the fundraising of this play to the Children Oncology Residence of the Spanish Cancer Association

http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img/feed/actualidad/20071214/721775f538dc4g.jpg
http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/433/downloadpicturepreview4yr2.jpg
http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img/feed/actualidad/20071214/721775f5607e9g.jpg

Last edited:
Very true, they are indeed very fashionable. However they don't always look good and don't always suit the occasion.
Exactly. Sometimes too much fashionable is terrible.
What happen with the own style?

It happens rarely...
but I don't like this outfit at all.
It doesn't suit Letizia and doesn't look elegant either.
Anyway, I'm sure she enjoyed the Musical. It's very nice ;)

La Princesa de Asturias en 'La Bella y la Bestia' a beneficio de los niños con cáncer

The Princess of Asturias in ' The Beauty and the Beast ' to benefit of the children with cancer

The Princess of Asturias has been present this night at the musical work ' The Beauty and the Beast ', to support the initiative to destine the collection of this function to the Residence Oncologic Infantil of the Spanish Association Against the Cancer.

The Princess has been received on the verge of the theatre of the Gran Vía, where the musical one is represented, for the chairwoman of the Community of Madrid, Esperanza Aguirre, the president of the Spanish Association against the Cancer, Francisco Gonzalez-Robatto, and the chairwoman of the Meeting of Madrid, Letizia Moral.

Before beginning the function, Gonzalez has directed a few words of greeting the hearing in which has been grateful for the support of the Princess of Asturias and has received a symbolic check with the today collection.

In the interval, Dona Letizia will think some of the children that they receive treatment oncológico and at the end of the representation she will greet in the scene all those who have taken part in it.

Strange outfit in my opinion. I don't like it. I think she looks older with this outfit.

The Prince and the Princess of Asturias keep a busy and interesting schedule representing their country on a diversity of issues. They are present in the good and the bad times, they support cultural and economic endeavors. The have countless engagements throughout the year. And yet, the thinness issue keeps being discussed and discussed. I am sure if the problem was the opposite, we would not stop hearing about it either. On the recycling, if she were to wear a new design every day, some would have a field day commenting on her spending habits and how all she does is shop and spend all day. Commenting on Erika's death at this point I think is quite unnecesary. I am sure her death was a terribly painful blow to her family, who by the way are private citizens, and the last thing somebody who has suffered a blow like that needs is to have the issue brought up in any way. Very sad.

She looks like a Jedi gone bad :ermm:
I don't like this outfit at all :ermm:

The event is really great because we have seen her again doing solo events however the outfit!!! she really looks like a Jedi from starwars! :p she looks old from that outfit. Never wear that again Letizia.. Where can I see the xmas pictures?

am i the only one who thinks she looks good! love her pants but her top wasn't my cup of tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom