Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 47: July - August 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IV Reunión de directores del Instituto Cervantes

The IV Meeting of directors of the Institute Cervantes will be celebrated in Soria next week

The Princes of Asturias will preside at a session of work on Tuesday in the Town hall of Soria

The Princes of Asturias will preside next Tuesday in Soria at a session of work with the executives of the Institute Cervantes, in the frame of the IV Days of directors that will be celebrated from July 21 to July 24 in this city.

they work so much!!!!

when will they be on holidays???

I was thinking the same!, The Kings arrive to Palma today right?

No because tonight there's a dinner for the prince of japan! so maybe tomorrow they will travel to Mallorca!

they both work so far while most other royals have started their vactions these two are still doing engagements this week before finally taking their well deserved vacation - they must be really looking forward to that break

they both work so far while most other royals have started their vactions these two are still doing engagements this week before finally taking their well deserved vacation - they must be really looking forward to that break

I think this is not fair to say. Felipe and Letizia do have a lot of public engaments. While the others do work but not in public. Last year I saw this documentary about Maxima and there they also explained that she is doing a lot of work outside the public eyes. But therefore I must admit that this couple is doing al lot of work and I really appreciate it.

her outfit is a bit sad I think! but anyway they look happy and it's the most important thing!!

and tomorrow: holydays for them!!! I hope!!!

hello to all I am new ,me they like these forums a while ago thank you for you magnify them pictures

today Tuesday is in soria the whole morning, this afternoon is possible that they are of funeral of the entrecanales ,espero that tomorrow to see the girls

Wellcome Darek!

Problably we see the grils this weekend!, I´m exiting about that!!!
What Funneral did you mean?

Hi Darek, nice to have new people to this forum, welcome!

One photo of Felipe yesterday from the mathematic event:
Soitu

What Funneral did you mean?

lula had posted in the Majorca thread:

La Familia Real llora la pérdida del patrón del ´Fortuna´ - Actual - Diario de Mallorca

The Royal Family weeps for the loss of the boss of the 'Fortuna''

With deep sorrow the whole Royal Family received yesterday the news of the death about that out for 35 years boss of the yacht FortunA, Richard Cross, especially the King, with whom he was supporting an old friendship and whom he was serving with loyalty, they informed to this diary sources of the Royal House.

Cross expired yesterday in a hospital of Palma, which he had joined a few days ago, after a long and serious disease.

Darek talk abaut José María Entrecanales funeral:

Diario de León :: Edición Digital

El funeral de Entrecanales se celebrará el jueves en Los Jerónimos (Madrid) - 21/07/08 - elEconomista.es

I don't know if the princes will go to Leon this afternoon or to Los Jerónimos Church this Wensday or not.

He was a businessman, the Princes do not have obligation to go to his funeral, they will go if they knew he and had a personal relation with him. The Princes are like any person go to the funerals of nearby persons, in occasions they come to institutional funerals and this is not the case.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom