Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 22: May - June 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Center of the Glass will give two saltcellars today to the Princes of Asturias in his visit to Segovia.

The Royal Factory of Crystals of San Ildefonso's Farm will give the Princes of Asturias two glass saltcellars elaborated with the technologies of the XVIIIth century. The delivery of the gift will take place this night in the course of the stay of don Philip and dona Letizia in Segovia, in which Inn of Tourism they will preside at the delivery of the vigésimo the second Prize of Journalism Cirilo Rodríguez. The model of saltcellar is carved to hand, takes a golden edge and has ten centimeters of height.

http://www.nortecastilla.es/pg060526/prensa/noticias/Segovia/200605/26/VAL-SEG-099.html

In this photo she seems an adolescente, isn´t it?http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=245346&d=1148591165

I have to say i LOVEEEE the black dress and the green outfit.Letizia is impressive...

Have you noticed princess Letizia doesn´t almost never appears in Hellomagazine?
Before almost every week she was in this magazine.Nevertheless other princess appears very frequently.This is a little strange....:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.lne.es/secciones/noticia.jsp?pNumEjemplar=1284&pIdSeccion=46&pIdNoticia=408454

Impressions of the "Princes""

The Princes of Asturias inaugurated yesterday in the cultural center House of Cows of the Retirement, in Madrid, the photographic exhibition in which they retire 25 years of history of the prizes that take the name of the inheritor of the Wreath and that an honoring supposes to the awardwinners. The sample inaugurated in Oviedo, includes 148 photographies realized by 34 professionals of ten mass media, between them the diary La Nueva España.

Don Felipe and dona Letizia saw the exhibition accompanied by the president of the Principality, Vicente Álvarez Areces, and for the director of the Foundation Prince, Graciano García, between others. Authors accompanied, besides, a group of photographers of Madrid of some of the images that were exposed.

The Princes realized a detailed tour and don Felipe was surprised when saw some photographies that he did not know, which allowed him to do the reflection of which the whole history of the things is never known. Also it was allowed do an alteration to the authors of the sample. The exhibition includes, besides photos, phrases of the winning ones and of the speeches declared by the inheritor of the Wreath. One of them, which says: " I Want that the prizes that take my name are before the world a great work of the close Spanish ", was dated in the year 2005. Don Felipe assured that he declared a few years before.

Last edited:
Their RoyalHighnesses the Princes of Asturias, presided at the Dinner of commemorative Show of 25 Anniversary of the Foundation of the Federation of Managerial Organizations of the Valencian Community (CIERVAL).

At their arrival they were got by the president of the Generalitat Valenciana, Francisco Camps; the delegate in the Autonomous Valencian Community, Antonio Bernabé; the mayor of Valencia, Rita Barberá; the president of the Spanish Federation of Managerial Organizations, Jose Maria Cuevas; the president of the Federation of Managerial Organizations of the Valencian Community "CIERVAL", between(among) other authorities.

After the interventions delivery was done to Their Royal Highnesses the Princes of Asturias of CIERVAL's Golden medal.
Don Philip declared a few words, in which the role distinguished " from the first order " that the Valencian businessmen have had in the modernization of Spain across a model of management based on " the dialogue and the social conciliation " that has allowed them to place " at the head of the dynamism
".

Speech, of His Royal Higness Prince of Asturias

"First, Ladies and Gentlemen, allow me to express to you the deep satisfaction that produces us, to the Princess and, to preside this night at the act with which you initiate the celebration of an important anniversary for the dear Valencian Community. Your Federation of Managerial Organizations, the CIERVAL, fulfills tomorrow On May 26 his Anniversary XXV; and we are be very grateful for that you have invited us to share with all of you, and with all the Valencian ones one so special day in which you evoke a path of enormous profit, for Valencia and for the whole Spain.

For this collective path and for the sum of efforts, illusions, sacrifices and individual successes that it shelters, we want to congratulate institutionally and personally to all the executives and businessmen associated with this Federation. A letter of congratulation that we direct very particularly the Ex-presidents of the Federation, who today get the public recognition of all for your tireless labor in defense of the company of this Community. To those who unfortunately already are not betweenus, we dedicate the honoring of our moved recollection, close to the warm embrace that we can offer his relatives to in this act. Sincerely, Mister President of CIERVAL, Ladies and Gentlemen, we feel very honored by the generosity that you us dedicate on your Medal of Gold having delivered us. We do not want to conceal that it thrills us; and besides it fills us with pride on having remembered the wealth of achievements and wisdom that in the course of the last quarter of century your employer organization has accumulated. But on having known that only the King has been granted once before the current one, to S.M., he makes us value for all your dimension the symbolic value that has, as well as our deep commitment with the future for which you work.....

www.casarela.es

Attachments

• Valencia 1.jpg
    Valencia 1.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 375
Lauritas138 said:
Have you noticed princess Letizia doesn´t almost never appears in Hellomagazine?
Before almost every week she was in this magazine.Nevertheless other princess appears very frequently.This is a little strange....:confused:

Hi Lauritas,

I think it is a marketing strategy from the company.

But I don't think it is strange since members of Spanish Royal Family appear frequently in Hola magazine, and other Royal Houses don't appear so much. Or when they appear there are less photos of them.

Also I think that they focus the Princes and Kings of Spain when they attend or host some-how international entities or persons, but last acts of the Princes where Spain related so, maybe, that's why they don't focus it so much.

But Princess Letizia appears in Hellomagazine polls ;), so, definetly they like her.

Regards,
mtbcm :)

http://www.hola.com/actualidad/imgActualidad/index.html?currentDay=26-05-2006&currentImg=13

The the first ' weddings silvers ' of the Princes of Asturias

Obviously are not them of married, but those of the prizes that take the name of the Prince. But they are equally special. For don Felipe and for dona Letizia, Asturian of birth, for what they have not wanted to lack to other one of the commemorative acts of 25 º anniversary of these awards: the inauguration of the photographic sample " the XXVth years of the Prizes Prince of Asturias ", in the Cultural Center Casa de Vacas of Madrid.

We can appreciat at the goog valuue how the princess is a very beautifull and stuning woman which a very large range of way of dress. Up to now, we saw a lot of good working suit or gala gown, since some months we can see fantastic coktail suits. I would to say : " please, MADAM, go on " you are so beautiful !

If you watch at the Princess's dress acuratly, you can see that it's mas whith black lace on whitish-beige fund. It's a very precious and refined dress !

Are they others pics of this event? May be it's not so sensationalist for the photographes !

adelaide said:
If you watch at the Princess's dress acuratly, you can see that it's mas whith black lace on whitish-beige fund. It's a very precious and refined dress !

Are they others pics of this event? May be it's not so sensationalist for the photographes !
Apparently face to face has a few--but I can not see them or access them since I'm not a member. Maybe one of our helpful faceto face members will post later.

Tonight they are in Segovia. They've had a busy week.

lucys said:
Apparently face to face has a few--but I can not see them or access them since I'm not a member. Maybe one of our helpful faceto face members will post later.

Tonight they are in Segovia. They've had a busy week.

From face to face:

Attachments

• 00954799.jpg
    00954799.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 348
  • 00954800.jpg
    00954800.jpg
    179.4 KB · Views: 425
  • 00954801.jpg
    00954801.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 326
  • 00954802.jpg
    00954802.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 352
  • 00954803.jpg
    00954803.jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 284
  • 00954804.jpg
    00954804.jpg
    165.4 KB · Views: 274
  • 00954805.jpg
    00954805.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 244
  • 00954806.jpg
    00954806.jpg
    162.3 KB · Views: 330
Last edited:
Thanks for the pictures ... more I see Letizia more I like it

Love love love the recent choices made by the Princess.

Contrary to some thought about her severeness of hairstyle with the turquoise outfit. I personally thought that it gave her a more youthful edge, more reminiscent of the ponytails that we would tie up all the time when we were younger. Gives a more laid-back feel as well, in my opinion anyway.

The shoes that she wore with the black dress are simply amazing, I'm literally drooling over them and wondering to myself where I can get myself a pair.

The Princes of Asturias have a very full agenda next week, good really they continue with the acts of this week tomorrow. Less on Thursday they have acts every day, many with the Kings and of military type. A dinner on wednesday with businessmen and other one visit of many hours, this time to Alcala de Henares.

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/443902-post4.html

http://www.hola.com/abonados/casasreales/2006/05/25/principes-premios/?auth=yes

Don Felipe and Doña Letizia (who looked very youthful, with a turquoise twin-set combined with a flowered skirt) digged into the history of the most special prizes for them - the first image of the couple was taken in 2003, in the hotel Reconquista, when the Prince greeted the TVE team that was covering the prize-giving ceremony -, by visiting the photographic exhibition, which reviews the trajectory of the awards, through the most outstanding protagonists, receiving the prize from the hands of Prince Felipe.

And if the Princess called the attention with her summery look, in the evening, at the gala of the Confederation of Enterprise Organizations of the Valencian Community (Cierval), she captivated once again all the attentions, revealing a more feminine and sexy side, by wearing a black lace dress and a curly hairstyle.

Don Felipe and Doña Letizia travelled to the Valencian Community to preside over the gala that opened the festivities for the 25º anniversary of Cierval.

(The photos from the gala are all repeated, so I'm putting here just the shots from the exhibition)

I have to say that I just LOVE the way the princess is dressing up these days, classic but a litlle more sexier... just like her :)

I just love the way that the color fits her, she looks so sweet and in love ... just the way she looks Felipe make me aawww

I really love the black oufit and the curly hair:) I think leti has a new bracelet (or watch) on her left wrist,doesn't she?

The princess was very handsome with the changes of hairdo and clothes that took yesterday in both acts that were. That watched between her and prince,tender photos.:) :) :p :p :D ;)

Absolutly marvellous, the Princess surpass her own beauty standards.
With the Face to Face pics, we can see how superb is the dress !

Ariel said:
For me, this is one of her best outfits she has wore.
I agree totaly as the Princess and her dress are precious!

yayauw said:
I really love the black oufit and the curly hair:) I think leti has a new bracelet (or watch) on her left wrist,doesn't she?
No, it's an ancient one, Letizia wore it yet just after her wedding.

( from cover )

Last edited:
http://www.elmundo.es/elmundo/2006/05/26/comunicacion/1148657067.html

The Princes of Asturias preside at the delivery of the Cirilo Rodríguez

MADRID. - EFE's corresponsales in Middle East, Javier Martin; that of TVE in the Asian southeast, Rosa Maria Calaf; and of ' El Pais ' in Rome, Enric Gonzalez disputes the Prize XXII journalistic Cirilo Rodríguez, who is trumped this night in a dinner at that the Princes of Asturias will preside.

The prize, of which Letizia Ortiz is A Chairwoman of Honor, it admits the correspondents' labor or Spanish special correspondents abroad and is organized by the Association of the Press of Segovia (APS).

The prize endowed with 9.000 Euros and a piece of exclusive design of the Royal Factory of Crystals of The Farm, is organized in memory of the Segovian journalist Cirilo Rodríguez, correspondent of RNE in New York, which expired in Madrid on November 21, 1980.

Another act with Letizia's Presidency of Honor , where the Prince has all the protagonism. I have seen a bit in television, and it is a sorrow neither that nor her husband leaves her to give one of the prizes. :mad:
For it that remains in house with Leonor.

http://www.icalnews.com/provincia.cfm

Attachments

• 06ima20060572714.jpg
    06ima20060572714.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 267
The correspondent of the El Pais in Rome Enric González gains the Prize of Cirilo Journalism Rodriguez

http://www.icalnews.com/FichaNoticia.cfm?id=95933

06ima200605727159jl.jpg

Last edited:
I am in anger no respect why it does not let his wife only distribute the prices not acts not of speech ll is necessary to contact the feminists for letizia felipe leaves your wife!!!

When hells Letizia have a litlel bit morebof Protagonism !!!!!!!!
She is THE PRINCESS OF ASTURIAS., she is not a gril, is a woman and she nows what she has to do, Jessus!!!!!
I cant Belive

lula said:
Another act with Letizia's Presidency of Honor , where the Prince has all the protagonism. I have seen a bit in television, and it is a sorrow neither that nor her husband leaves her to give one of the prizes. :mad:
For it that remains in house with Leonor.

I totally agree with you Lula. I dont' understand why Letizia has to be in the background all the time even on events that she should be the star.

It seems like the Spanish Royal House only wants Letizia in order to get together a bunch of people (like in Mostoles and Fuenlabrada) so the royal house gets more notoriety.

I really doubt that if Felipe had gone by himself to Mostoles and Fuenlabrada, so many people would be outside waiting to see him.

From terra:

Attachments

• 7207e85f0ebc7g.jpg
    7207e85f0ebc7g.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 262
  • 7207e85f08829g.jpg
    7207e85f08829g.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 457
  • 7207e85f17161g.jpg
    7207e85f17161g.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 177
Status