Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 18: March - April 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.elperiodicomediterraneo.com/noticias/noticia.asp?pkid=217454

Representatives of the unions and the industralists of the footwear of Elche informed to Princes de Asturias of the problems of the industry of the footwear in the ilicitana region, one of the main producers of this sector in Spain.

Felipe and Letizia presided over in the City council of Elche a meeting of the Economic and Social Council of the city, in which the social and economic agents exposed "widely" the situation to them of the industry of the footwear, explained the mayor, Diego Maciá, to the journalists. After concluding the visit, the mayor indicated that Felipe and Letizia were interested in knowing the situation the used young people in the sector of the footwear.

During afternoon, the Princes crossed the Archaeological Museum and of the History of Elche where from the 18 of May the work will be exhibited six months summit of the Spanish Iberian art, Lady de Elche. Previously, Felipe and Letizia visited the Chocolate factory Value, in Villajoyosa, where they were received by president Francisco Camps, and could know first hand the process of elaboration of the chocolate, activity to which has been company is dedicated for 125 years. This visit frames in the acts of celebration of 125° anniversary of the foundation of the company/signature by Valeriano Lopez Lloret, great-grandfather of the present directors.

From londonfeatures

Attachments

• 23850842.jpg
    23850842.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 211
  • 23850843.jpg
    23850843.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 183
  • 23850845.jpg
    23850845.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 181
  • 23850846.jpg
    23850846.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 172
  • 23850847.jpg
    23850847.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 214
  • 23850848.jpg
    23850848.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 193
  • 23850849.jpg
    23850849.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 193
  • 23850850.jpg
    23850850.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 161
  • 23850841.jpg
    23850841.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 168
Last edited by a moderator:
Londonfeatures 2

Attachments

• 23850870.jpg
    23850870.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 177
  • 23850875.jpg
    23850875.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 182
  • 23850874.jpg
    23850874.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 182
  • 23850873.jpg
    23850873.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 168
  • 23850872.jpg
    23850872.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 182
  • 23850871.jpg
    23850871.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 233
  • 23850855.jpg
    23850855.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 193
  • 23850854.jpg
    23850854.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 206
  • 23850853.jpg
    23850853.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 221
  • 23850852.jpg
    23850852.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 161
What happend with her teeth? She looks a little bit strange...

Thanks a LOT to ALL of you, guys, who make this thread so precious! With all the pics (my daily dose), news, articles... It great! :D
And just think, 29 parts!!!!:eek: That's some achievement!

Princess Letizia is very handsome. The Princes is happy and smiling, that enamored they are.:p :p :p

From DPA via Fotomarktplatz

Letizia is really beautiful.This days i´m seeying the princess very relaxes and smiling.The little Leonor is filling of happiness to the princes:) ....and the prince Felipe continues being as handsome as always :eek:

http://s2.supload.com/./files/default/066501_4.jff.jpg

As we can see on this pic the Princess

1. has allways her teeth.....

2. has allways her white teeth...

It should be funny, if it wasn't gossips come from very uncorrect foros, to speak about the fantastic whiteness of the Princess 's teeth that she has except a little flaw, but it's becoming be a true irrelevant and boring subject which is the main thinking of Doña Letizia's ennemies.
It's a true unfair way of life.

The most important thing is the stuning sensation of happyness that this very beautyful couple is able to giving at his fans. What a dream!

If you are always photographed the moment you step outside your door it would make much sense to keep your teeth as perfect as possible especially as you are expected to always smile widely and with teeth showing.

A few more via Cover.

Attachments

• K118676_01.jpg
    K118676_01.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 172
  • K118676_02.jpg
    K118676_02.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 174
  • K118676_04.jpg
    K118676_04.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 216
  • K118676_09.jpg
    K118676_09.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 214
  • K118676_12.jpg
    K118676_12.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 230
  • K118676_15.jpg
    K118676_15.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 297
I love Felipe hugging the disabled people, he seems truly interested in what they have to say:)

There an amazing team. Though I would like for Letizia to have a more independant role, together they are such hard workers and do great things.

wire images has posted a handful more images--similar to the rest, but I thought this one worth posting.

Attachments

• 8084551lstone329200684209PM.jpg
    8084551lstone329200684209PM.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 283
I'm nobody's enemy, I have nothing against Letizia and therefore I don't need a "salesperson" telling me how beautiful she is all the time, she have good and bad days as everyone else, as every princess, if you ask me I don't thing she's in her best moment but what's important is not the mere physical appeareance, I just asked a question because I have noticed a change on Letizia's teeth since the last four or five appeareances, I think someone asked the same question on page one prior than me and that kind of confirmed my thoughts; that's all, there's no need for such susceptibility. :)

Last edited:
RaniaRocks, I don't want make an other meaningles discuss about the Letizia's appearence, I should speak about her stuning job that she is doing besides Felipe.

BUT, as we can see, for example yesterday, how she was doing to greet old peoples, to caress babies, to smil widely to people getting together for see her and the Prince, the only notice that you were making is : " what happens
with her teeth ? " Very interesting question when we know that Letizia has a little problem with one of her teeth...

I repeat, I don't want making futil discuss, but it's a question of tactful, exactly the same when someone point the red little buton lips out to you even though you are particularly beautiful; or an other tremandous example when you said to some one :" Oh dear, I think you are working so much you look very bad, only because you have some little rings under your eyes ".

I'm leaving that to your discretion....

Adelaide I am agree with you...there are people who only know to remove defects and often they forget the good work prince Felipe and princess Letizia are doing.

The Princes will preside over the end of the Glass of King of Basketball in Wheelchair

Princes de Asturias, Don Felipe and Doña Letizia, will be the guests of honor of XXVIII the Glass of the King of Basketball in Wheelchair and the ones in charge to give the trophies in the final ceremony. This time, the eight better Spanish equipment will gamble the first official title of the season, in a competition that is anticipated exciting and fought.
Sunday the encounter by the third and fourth position and the great end will gamble. Before the last party, there will be a ceremony of welcome to the princes of Asturias and the authorities that will be present at the shock that will decide the title.

http://solidaridaddigital.discapnet.es/paginas/deportes/MGR06033101.htm

I didn't even know that Letizia had a problem with a teeth, uff.
I don't care that much for a chocolate factory visit to be honest, i rather care about AIDS, poorness, that kind of stuff and I repeat myself that I have nothing against Letizia but OK, I give up, forget about my question about her teeths, I will only ask when the question brings the fans the opportunity to tell me once again how beaufiful and perfect Letizia is. Deal?. What can be wrong with a simple question? I don't underestand this kind of fanatism, is there's anything wrong for a woman trying to look better? I dont think so. I don't wanna ask anything else because my questions bothers you and your answers makes me feel bad as well. Thanks anyways.

RaniaRocks said:
I didn't even know that Letizia had a problem with a teeth, uff.
I don't care that much for a chocolate factory visit to be honest, i rather care about AIDS, poorness, that kind of stuff and I repeat myself that I have nothing against Letizia but OK, I give up, forget about my question about her teeths, I will only ask when the question brings the fans the opportunity to tell me once again how beaufiful and perfect Letizia is. Deal?. What can be wrong with a simple question? I don't underestand this kind of fanatism, is there's anything wrong for a woman trying to look better? I dont think so. I don't wanna ask anything else because my questions bothers you and your answers makes me feel bad as well. Thanks anyways.

That's fine that you asked a question -- but if you're going to ask a question, even a simple one in your eyes, you also have to be prepared for the range of answers that will be provided by other members. The answers and comments will come from those who adore Letizia, those who abhor Letizia and those who fall somewhere in between.

Throwing a hissy fit over the kind of answers you get and saying that you won't post any more is not very mature.

You asked about Letizia's teeth and you got answers. To my moderator's eyes, none of the replies about Letizia's teeth were rude or out of line. They were passionate and defensive, yes, but I don't think they violated our Posting Rules & Guidelines.

Alexandria
Spanish Forum Moderator

Thanks Alexandria, you are right, I don't think they are unrespectul at all and never thought that, just a little bit defensive, not everybody who makes a remark is trying to do it in a bitter way, at least not my case, I just wanted to know if anyone else had noticed a change on Letizia's teeth since we always spoke about that kind of stuff in the forum, sometimes we saw Maxima stunning others we don't, with Mary the same, we make comments or questions like "does any of you notice this or that change?" and I don't see that much of susceptibility as when it comes to Letizia, why? I don't know, maybe I should post it on the fashion or chit chat forum, my bad and my apologizes, it's not my intention to get the members out of subjet at all and I not mad but I'm kind of affraid to make a comment on Letizia's forum and offend someone without intentions, so i'll wait for a better timing or subject. Thank you all. :) :eek:

http://www.encancha.com/noticia-numero3030-equipo100.html

The Glass of the King begins most disputed of last years

The used formula this year, informing the eight classified first ones of Honor's Division cabinet for glasses grants to the competition a competitive character stronger than in previous seasons
We are just before being present at the real spectacle of the basketball in chair of wheels. This spectacle will come, this purpose of week, of the hand of the Final Phase of S.M's Glass. The King in Castellón de Ampurias (Gerona).
For the first time in many years eight better teams of Spain are going to compete. Thanks to the change in the procedure of competition, in this edition eight better teams will measure up on having ended the first return of the Championship of League.
(...)
To the spectacle of the purely sports thing it is necessary to add the relevancy that is going to give to this edition of the Glass of the King the presence, in the Final, of the Princes of Asturias, D. Felipe and D ª Letizia.

Princes of Asturias will have activities in Catalonia this sunday and next monday, maybe we could see Infanta Leonor and Irene together in a park :eek:

fanletizia said:
Princes of Asturias will have activities in Catalonia this sunday and next monday, maybe we could see Infanta Leonor and Irene together in a park :eek:

Wouldn't it be a dream?;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom