King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia, Current Events Part 12: August - October 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Queen has looked amazing during the last few acts. I really like the flowers on her black suit at the theatre, a nice touch.

from 20 minutos

She is wonderful !!!!!!!!

Thank you very much sis :flowers: :flowers:

I also think the Queen looks wonderful these days... wondering how the Queen will be tomorrow :wub:

...JuAnItA... said:
Could someone please the bigger, please? :blush:

Thanks in advance :flowers:
your wish is my command sis!:wub:

source: LFI

Dear Crisiñaki, how do youdo to enlarge the pics above. Ha ve you the link? ....Is a free link?

Many thanks for your answer.

The King will preside over the 50 anniversary of the Courses of Special Operations in Jaca

King Juan Carlos will preside over the next Wednesday, in the quartering of San Bernardo, the 50 the commemorative acts of anniversary of the Course of Control of Units of Special Operations that is distributed in the Mountain infantry school and Operaciones Especiales (EMMOE) of Jaca.
The King will review, according to an official notice of the ministry of Defense, to a formation composed by the Company of Skiers and Climbers of the Brigade of Mountain Hunters “Aragón I” and the students of the last Course of Control of Special Operations and of the Basic Mountain Course.

Later, he will salute to the authorities and he will preside over the intervention of the colonel director of the EMMOE, Alfonso Judge, who will relate the history and evolution of the Course of Control Special Operations. After signing in Libro de Honor of the EMMOE, he will visit a photographic exhibition and of material on the activities developed in the course during the half century of walking of the military center.

http://actualidad.terra.es/nacional/articulo/rey_cursos_operaciones_especiales_jaca_1143807.htm

King Juan Carlos

Hearing to a representation of the University of Jaen
Palace of The Zarzuela. Madrid

from terra

http://www.globalmicrocreditsummit2006.org/press-information.php

Queen Sofia of Spain Will Join the President of Honduras at the Global Microcredit Summit

Media accreditation is now available for the Global Microcredit Summit, which will be held in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada on November 12-15, 2006. Queen Sofia of Spain and President Zelaya of Honduras will join other heads of state and government, development agencies and more than 2,000 delegates from over 100 countries at this Summit.

The King emphasizes the contribution of the region “to conform Spain”
The Kings arrived at noon from today at the Castilian city, where they will be all the day, to preside over the commemorative acts of the Medicine Faculty and the delivery of the Vocento Prize of the Human Values The King today emphasized the contribution of the Community of Castile and Leon for “conforming Spain and projecting it beyond its borders”, in the celebration of I SAW centenary of the creation of the Medicine Faculty of the university of Valladolid.
The Kings arrived at noon from today at the Castilian city, where they will be all the day, to preside over the commemorative acts of the Medicine Faculty and the delivery of the Vocento Prize of the Human Values, that has granted to the writer Miguel Delibes, and to attend the 150 a concert to celebrate anniversary of the creation of the newspaper “the North of Castile”.
Don Juan Carlos and Doña Sofía could behind schedule move this until the address of the author of “Five hours with Mario” or “the shade of the cypress is extended”, that today turns 86 years and that, due to its outpost age and to its state of health, it will not go to gather the award, that is added to distinctions like the Cervantes (1993), Prince of Asturias (1982) or National of the Letters.
http://www.nortecastilla.es/20061017/valladolid/destaca-contribucion-region-conformar_200610171315.html

From terra

King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia

Academic act and inauguration of the Exhibition on the occasion of the VI Centenary of the Studies of Medicine in the University of Valladolid
Palace of Santa Cruz. Valladolid

Luncheon - delivery of the Prize Vocento
Arroyo de la Encomienda. Valladolid

from terra

Last edited:
The Queen looks really interested in whatever she is being told in the pics above, lovely to see. The King seems to put everybody at ease wherever he goes! Thanks fanletizia :clap:

From terra

King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia, greet the writer Miguel Delibes, whom they visited this evening in his domicile of Valladolid, to congratulate him in the day of his 86 birthday

The Kings are present at even concert in the Great Theatre Calderon de la Barca of Valladolid,

Last edited:
The Kings congratulate to Miguel Delibes in his house
Don Juan Carlos and Doña Sofía happened more of half an hour with the writer chatting informally of grandsons and books

The Kings visited Miguel Delibes in their address yesterday to congratulate to him by the Vocento Prize that hours before the monarch had given to the older son of the writer. Don Juan Carlos and Doña Sofía, who arrived at the house from the novelist to the 18,20 hours, was acclaimed warmly by a multitude that filled to the balconies and sidewalks of the street. Already in the floor, they were received by writer and two of its children, Miguel and Elisa, Santiago de Ybarra and Churruca and Jose Maria Bergareche, president and vice-president and advisor along with delegated, respectively, of Vocento, who had arrived a little before. Already in the hall, the Kings chatted informally for more than half an hour with Miguel Delibes, who gave the enhorabuena them by the new grandson which they hope, the eighth. Few still compared with the eighteen that the novelist has, as Doña Sofía recognized.
The grandsons were one of the subjects of the conversation, laid out of anecdotes and occurrences of the children who made laugh to all. Like those of Froilán, the son of Infant Elena, who, according to Reina, behaved in the last baptism wonderfully, like compensation to the pranks that had done in the previous one.
Books spoke also of, since Doña Sofía was interested in some of which they jam the library of the novelist, and hunting, one of the great likings of Delibes that shares with the King. Soon, before the monarchs took leave to attend the concert of commemoration of the 150 anniversary of the North of Castile, they sent to look for some of the grandsons of Delibes who excited in the floor of above being made the photo of family

http://www.diariovasco.com/prensa/20061018/cultura/reyes-felicitan-miguel-delibes_20061018.html

OCTOBER 18

King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia

Visit to the Military School of Mountain and of Special Operations of San Bernardo
Jaca (Huesca)

from terra

7xk7.jpg

Last edited:
I have read it in a newspaper in the Netherlands too.

Bring me the drunken Juan Carlos I and let me shoot him too. Let's find out the 'fun' in that.

Worthless creature.

:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

From terra

King Juan Carlos

Opening of the XX Conference International of Managerial Private Organizations
Madrid​

Queen Sofia

Delivery of the Prizes 2006 of Investigation, Development, Innovation and Humanities of the Foundation MAPFRE
Majadahonda (Madrid)​

Last edited:
Henri M. said:
I have read it in a newspaper in the Netherlands too.

Bring me the drunken Juan Carlos I and let me shoot him too. Let's find out the 'fun' in that.

Worthless creature.

:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

I do not wish to start a debate over hunting and I respect that you don't agree with it, but some cultures and countries do, so I think that The King does it as a hobby (whether anybody likes it or not) , just as the British Royals do. :wacko: :flowers:

...sOfIa.... said:
I do not wish to start a debate over hunting and I respect that you don't agree with it, but some cultures and countries do, so I think that The King does it as a hobby (whether anybody likes it or not) , just as the British Royals do. :wacko: :flowers:

If it's true, this was a tame bear that had been forced to drink alcohol, until it was drunk and then forced from it's cage to be shot. That is not hunting! :mad:

Hearing to the participants in the General Assembly and Annual Conference of the Club of Madrid
Palace of The Zarzuela. Madrid

From terra

Skydragon said:
If it's true, this was a tame bear that had been forced to drink alcohol, until it was drunk and then forced from it's cage to be shot. That is not hunting! :mad:

Skydragon believe me I'm with you on this one, I think the fact that the bear was given alcohol to make it an 'easy-catch' is totally disgusting, (If it's true of course). My point was that hunting is a part of many people's lives and if The King wants to continue doing it, he will. :flowers:

Thanks for the pictures from today, lula :)

Last edited:
Delivery of the XXIII Prize Queen Sofia of Musical Composition and Concert at the expense of RTVE's Orchestra
Monumental Theatre. Madrid

From terra

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom