Infanta Elena and Family, Current Events Part 8: October 2007 - March 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is so true. Elena has always been classy in the clothes department etc but these days her looks have also improved ... hair etc. She looks very much at ease these days.
I have to agree. She looks so much more relaxed and confident lately.

She looks and sounds fantastic! Thanks for the videos and pics.

Hi everybody, Elena is my favorite spanish royal. I love the video and all the pictures. She looks wonderful.

The infanta Elena, in the final of the Feminine Masters Series

Sharing step with the mayor of Madrid, Alberto Ruiz-Gallardón, and his wife, the infanta Elena has come to the final of Feminine Masters Series that has celebrated in the Telefónica Sand. The infanta Elena did not come alone, but in company of her two children, Felipe Juan Froilán, who was the whole very attentive to the ball, and her 'benjamina', Victoria Federica. The latter has taken the relief of her brother as for pranks refers and she played in several occasions about the seat of her mother, calling, nicely, the attention of the mayor of the capital.

Noticias breves de actualidad

first of all: congrats Justine!:clap: what a fitting way indeed to cap a marvelous year.

i'm glad that Infanta Elena was there. I remember seeing videos of last year's finals and no one from the SRF were there.

Love the style and the grey colour but not sure about the check print.

Stellad

I don't like Elena's outfit at all. In my opinion she looks like she is wearing a pyjamas.:ohmy:.
She looks great with the brown suit at the tennis match.

Seems like Victoria Federica and the Major of Madrid are best friends :lol:
Victoria is so funny with the major.
Thanks Crisinaki for the pics!:flowers:
The major of Madrid is Cecilia Sarkozy's first cousin, isn't he ?

Last edited:
Seems like Victoria Federica and the Major of Madrid are best friends :lol:

ha ha, i think they are!:lol: i saw footages of Victoria playing with him during the game on Corazon de Otoño and it was funny to see her trying to play with him. although Mom was probably wishing she was better behaved instead.:D

14-11-2007 Madrid Infanta Elena of Spain leaves her children at school in Madrid, Spain, 14th November 2007

PPE Agency

Thanls fanletizia for the pics!:flowers:
Elena looks sad and a bit embarrassed, though in my opinion she shows she is making a big effort to look smiling, above all for her children, of course.
Great casual outfit!

It is a great outfit on her. It would have been nice if she didn't have to face the press this week though.

in tve they said that Tiempo magazine reports that infanta elena and jaime had preview the separation 3 years ago before marriage of felipe and they waited for felipe's marriage and descendents to official the separation. does anyone has Tiempo magazine?

in tve they said that Tiempo magazine reports that infanta elena and jaime had preview the separation 3 years ago before marriage of felipe and they waited for felipe's marriage and descendents to official the separation. does anyone has Tiempo magazine?

Next week you can read the magazine here

Tiempo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom