Infanta Elena and Family, Current Events Part 7: April - October 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avalon

Heir Apparent
City
Yerevan
Country
Armenia
Welcome to the new thread (Part 8) dedicated to the
Current Events of the Duke and Duchess of Lugo

The previous thread can be found here

Before posting, please remember our new Community Rules
For quick overview, have a look at New posting rules
  • Everyone is entitled to have his/her own opinion: be respectful and don't force your opinion to the others
  • This thread is for current events only
  • Don't get into the field of eternal comparisons: this thread is for the Dukes of Lugo
  • Only pictures posted with the permission of the copyright holder can be posted here. Links to the pictures can be posted freely
  • NO watermarked pictures can be posted

She was so cute with the little girl. I thought she looked great today. I loved the cute little smil she gave Jaime.:wub:

Copa America 2007 | Los Duques de Lugo presidirán el desfile de los barcos de la Copa América

The Dukes of Lugo will preside at the parade of the ships of the America´s Cup

THE ACT WILL SERVE TO INAUGURATE THE NAUTICAL EVENT IN VALENCY

The Dukes of Lugo, the Infanta Dona Elena and her husband Don Jaime de Marichalar, participants will preside this Saturday, from 21.30 hours, at the parade of the ships in the America´s Cup, which will serve to inaugurate the nautical event in Valencia, as it reported, the organizing company of the competition.

Spain's Infanta Elena and her husband Duke of Lugo Jaime de Marichalar attend the opening Boat Parade for the 32nd America's Cup two days before the Valencia Louis Vuitton Cup competition in Valencia April 14, 2007.
Yahoo! News Photo

America's Cup Opening Party in Valencia - April 15, 2007
April 14, 2007 - Valencia´s Harbour
Valencia, Spain

WireImage: Listings

Last edited:
thanksss!!!! Elena is soo happy and beautiful.

Thanks for the pics!:flowers:
I think Elena cut her hair:)

Froilan and Victoria are sooo cute!!!!!!!

Froilan really looks like his mom in the second pic, and Victoria is a very pretty little girl.

Is it just me or is Elena really beginning to resemble her aunt Infanta Pilar and especially her grandmother the Countess of Barcelona?

Mapper

lula said:
Froilán and Victoria Federica, children of the infanta Elena and Jaime de Marichalar have come in company of a few friends to see the Master Sénior of Madrid.
http://multimedia.hola.com/noticias-de-actualidad/2007/04/15/froilan.jpg

Nice pics, Lula. Victoria is getting every time more and more beatiful, and Froilan is a little gentleman.

But...did you ever notice the two siblings have a little sleepy expression in the pic above? :lol:

Vanesa.

Thanks for the photo's,the children are soo happy !!!

Thanks for the link, fanletizia, Jaime and his fashion ideas, this time with a scarf, it's always nice to see :)
I wonder if he has a cartier bag in his hand..?!

And thanks as well for the pics of the kids, they are too cute as always..:)

Wow, you don't see it much, that a men is shopping, i think it's just funny!

i have saved the video of terra to my computer. you can see how sad is elena.

thanks for the pictures
Elena who great infanta that you are, you have been united to the pain all the families.

Here are three more pics from yesterday, Elena looked great in yellow again :)

07/05/2007 Madrid Princess Elena of Spain together with her husband Jaime de Marichalar in the awards ceremony for Sports Gold Medals to spanish sportsmen:

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom