Infanta Cristina and Family, Current Events Part 12: July 2008 - March 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Pope receives the infanta Cristina and her husband, Iñaki Urdangarín

Benedicto XVI, between the hearings of the morning of this Friday, the 19th of September, 2008, has received in Castelgandolfo's Apostolic Palace the Infanta of Spain, Cristina de Borbón accompanied of her husband Iñaki Urdangarín, Duke of Palma, and relatives and retinue.

Ecclesia Digital - El Papa recibe a la infanta Cristina y a su esposo, Iñaki Urdangarín

Photos
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

La Monarquia

Thank you for the fantastic link enovoros! It's great to see them just relaxing and enjoying themselves.

Wow, impressive appearance by the Palmas. Cristina looks fabulous, absolutely regal. What's that grey highlight in Inaki's hairdo, guess it's natural? However, he looks very sophisticated.

Thanks lula.

I watch those photos and I think that Cristina looks similar to Queen Noor of Jordan on few of them.

Thanks for the pictures. Wasn't Inaki supposed to be there, can't see him anywhere. In some pictures Cristina has a strong resemblance to Maxima.

I've seen some photos in other photo agencies. What the heck is she wearing?

Pics 20.10.2008

Princess Cristina of Spain attends Telva Fashion Awards 2008
photocall at Palace Hotel on October 20, 2008 in Madrid, Spain

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

I wonder what Oscar de la Renta thought of her outfit. I love this princess but at recent events her outfits were disappointing.

Stellad

In the 20 Minutos article, if you scroll down, you´ll read that the man who attacked the Urdangarin residence with a bomb, was arrested and judged. Fortunately, the family was in Marbella when this happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom