General News about Frederik, Mary and Family 3: November 2008 - July 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marie and Joaquim are not in Verbier they are in Villars :flowers:

Hi Lumutqueen!

I could be wrong, but I believe that the last time Frederik and Mary visited London was in November 2008 for the birthday celebrations for the Prince of Wales. I don't believe that they have been there since (but I could be wrong).

They were also there together for Wimbledon that year too.

Not sure where this request for information should go, so I will post it here...Mods, please feel free to move/delete/answer at your will...

I was reading some articles a while ago about Helle Reedtz-Thott and herthird pregnancy,which was a baby girl but I can't seem to find anywhere that mentions the child's name...which got me thinking about the names of the children of Frederik and Mary's other friends...all of them...does anyone know? I will write what I know and please feel free to add to it...

Helle & Otto Reedtz-Thott - Ludwig, Holger & ? girl
Caroline & Peter Heering - Emilie & Rosemarie
Tanja Doky & her husband (?) - Frida & Milo
Rory and Caroline Fleming - Josephine
Rose Gad - ???
Jeppe & Brigitte Handwerk - India & Palma

It is a list I like to call "Christian & Isabella's playgroup" :)

The 3rd child of Baron Otto and Baroness Helle Reedtz-Thott is a girl, born December 18, 2008.

(Source: Billed Bladet)

They were also there together for Wimbledon that year too.

Were they??
I don't remember them going?
I remember them one year in either London or Australia for the open where they were eating an ice lolly hehe.

x

Billed-Bladet has an article stating that Mary would like to have more children someday:

Billed-Bladet - Mary klar til flere børn

The article has some lovely photos of Mary during her pregnancies with Christian and Isabella.

The 3rd child of Baron Otto and Baroness Helle Reedtz-Thott is a girl, born December 18, 2008.

(Source: Billed Bladet)

If you'd read my post you would have seen that I am aware that their 3rd child is a girl...I am more interested in what her name is and the names of all Mary and Fred's friend's children...the ones I have left out...please fill in the gaps!!!

I love Christian's expression in the top photo!

What does mary have on her hand??
Is it a hamster of some sort?
x

:previous: Sure looks like a small rodent? Lovely to see them all together like that. Great family photo even if Christian is diverted by the camera. :)

Since the o day 7 of February that we do not have notice of the Princess mary.

Her diary is very quiet this month. There is still nothing on the Royal family's engagements for Mary - at least up until the 23 February.

Wow lucki Mary :)
Has anyone got this list fro Hello! Magazine?

x

Here is the full list :)
HELLO! Personality Of The Year - hellomagazine.com, HELLO!

Mary is in 16th place, before Princess Letizia, Kings of Buthan and Thailand, Prince Felipe of Spain, Princess Maxima of Netherlands, Queen Sofia of Spain and Princess Elena of Spain. Before her are Prince Harry, Queen Rania and Prince William. They´re all the list´s royals.

Here is the full list :)
HELLO! Personality Of The Year - hellomagazine.com, HELLO!

Mary is in 16th place, before Princess Letizia, Kings of Buthan and Thailand, Prince Felipe of Spain, Princess Maxima of Netherlands, Queen Sofia of Spain and Princess Elena of Spain. Before her are Prince Harry, Queen Rania and Prince William. They´re all the list´s royals.

Sheikh Mohamed bin Rashid Al Maktoum the Emir of Dubai and Sheikha Mozah bint Nasser Al-Missned, the second of the three wives of Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani, Emir of the state of Qatar plus King Juan Carlos of Spain are also on the list.

Sheikh Mohamed and King Juan Carlos are on a split 24th place and Sheikha Mozah is no. 27.

Anyway ANNIE_S, thanks for the full list :).

Sheikh Mohamed bin Rashid Al Maktoum the Emir of Dubai and Sheikha Mozah bint Nasser Al-Missned, the second of the three wives of Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani, Emir of the state of Qatar plus King Juan Carlos of Spain are also on the list.

Sheikh Mohamed and King Juan Carlos are on a split 24th place and Sheikha Mozah is no. 27.

Anyway ANNIE_S, thanks for the full list :).
Uopsss!! I´m sorry, I forgot them! :)

Wow thank you.
I wonder who voted for this list.
x

readers of celebrity magazines. the fact that president obama or different royals, from monarchs to cps, are found on the same list as angelina jolie, britney or madonna is rather worrying than something to be proud of and only shows how shallow society has become. looks like monarchy will need to turn into celebrity to survive in years to come, with their (especially female) representatives as gossip figures and most cps are already familiarizing themselves with this sad development.

Translation by Google:

"There are whispers that the relationship between the Countess Alexandra and her former relatives of the Danish royal house is not the best. But it seems not to apply to Alexandra and Crown Princess Mary ...

It was during Malene Birgers view as Countess Alexandra and Crown Princess Mary ran together. Their greeting - a warm handshakes and cheek kisses - was perhaps a little unexpected in view of gossip about the frost relations between Alexandra and the Danish royal house. Not least, Mary is said to have a horn in the side of Alexandra. Rumors say is that it was Crown Prince Frederik of Alexandra ideally wanted.

Unexpected meeting

The two fashion interested women sat on either side of the catwalk, while waiting for the show would start. But once they saw each other ruled Alexandra quickly transferred to the Crown Princess Mary's side. And in addition to shaking hands and exchanging cheek kisses suited also to talk a little bit before the show began. Perhaps a bit unexpected, but probably it was a pleasant surprise that the two women were happy to meet each other."​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom