General News about Frederik, Mary and Family 3: November 2008 - July 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
she has obviously dyed her hair back to normal....

Possible, but it may just be the same hair just different lighting. It was a very sunny day when the pictures were taken of her "new" hair style. I think the new & old hair looked wonderful. [DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto And yes I was just wondering who this woman was? LIW? or Friend? x

Possible, but it may just be the same hair just different lighting. It was a very sunny day when the pictures were taken of her "new" hair style. I think the new & old hair looked wonderful. [DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto And yes I was just wondering who this woman was? LIW? or Friend? x

That woman is a friend ( i don't remember her name right now) who accompanied crown princess mary last year at the same event (if i'm not mistaken).

I am always pleased to see pictures of children and I personally think it is a credit to Danish society/media that we see these children more often than other royal kids:). As to how they are dressed yeesh people I cannot comment to much on fashion I am currently wearing a dressing gown and slippers:whistling: And I ducked out to the shop two doors down for cigs wearing them:nonono: Poor taste I know:lol: But I needed more fags. WILL QUIT MUST QUIT.:ermm:

The Hello article above refers to the woman cuddling Christian as "Charlotte Velin"

Jacket is bright but looks like something a little girl might insist on wearing! They can be very headstrong. At least she is easy to see, security would be pleased!

I know of my own experience that when mom&dad take you to horse events then it's very possible that you will be the one who loves horses. And that's good that Mary is visiting these events with her kids cause then Christian & Isabella see horses, they don't get to fear them, and it's quite possible that they will wanna ride too. And yeah, these kind of events are very good for spending time with your children.

It is so wonderful to see that she is such a hands on mom. They just all seem to be so close. You can tell she really enjoys the time with her children. It is so strange to see Christian next to her now. He is so tall. He seems to be growing by leaps and bounds this last few months. Isabella, well she is just precious.

Some pictures of him released riding his pony for the next photoshoot perhaps?! Would be great.

Seeing F&M while Christian competed would be nothing short of awesome (especially if you look back at the pictures of them supporting Denmark at other sports events!)!

Pics 26.5.2009

Crown Prince Frederik celebrates his 41th birthday on May 26, 2009
and welcomes Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden and Crown Prince
Haakon of Norway to a private birthday party:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

more pictures from PPE:
PPE Agency

Seems like they are really exited to start the trip to Greenland finally :flowers:

The three heirs looks very closed!!! they definitively had fun yesterday for the birthday party a,d will have fun during this trip!!

Yes they certainly do. Does this mean they are setting of from Denmark to Greenland? Should be a good event the three heirs together again.
x

Pics 26.5.2009

Some cute new pics:

Crown Prince Frederik picked up his children Prince Christian and
Princess Isabella from their childcare center along with the family
dog Ziggy and had a bike ride in the park on his 41st birthday, May
26, 2009.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

Those pics are so precious!!!

This bike is very useful!!!

more pictures from PPE:
PPE Agency

Seems like they are really exited to start the trip to Greenland finally :flowers:

Wasn't Victoria was too dressed up?, well perhaps she came straight from work. I say it because Fred was only wearing a Tshirt

I am not sure if this belongs in this thread but CP Mary has attended christening of Baron Otto and Baroness Helle Reedtz-Thott's daughter at Gavno Slot over the weekend:

Courtesy of Pure People(Angeli).

http://www.purepeople.com/article/la-princ...soleil_a32522/1

"La princesse Mary de Danemark baptise une nouvelle robe : elle brille comme un soleil !"

I don't know whete it belongs but it looks like a wonderful event. Thank you for the link.
x

My goodness, that dress certainly accentuates her bosoms. Apart from that it is a very interesting color.

Is that Prince Gustav that she is walking with in the photos? My French is not the greatest, but it sounds like they attended the christening together. It doesn't look like him in the photos, though.

Is that Prince Gustav that she is walking with in the photos? My French is not the greatest, but it sounds like they attended the christening together. It doesn't look like him in the photos, though.

Yes I think it was him she was with. And possible Princess Benedikte, althought that may have just been a reference to who was Gustav's mother. Like you my french is not that brilliant.
x

Mary looks lovely, too bad she attended alone. Lovely dress color.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom