Danish Royal Family, Current Events Part 4: June 2012 - May 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, Blog Real and Polyesco. :flowers:

So they have been hunting in the area of the Trend hunting lodge.
I don't think any of the children were with them at the lodge though. The school summer holiday hasn't started yet.

Nice to see PH being most comfortable. :lol:

As you know Frederik with his father and little brother attended the Sankt Hans lightening in Trend during a hunt in Trend the same day.

A woman has posted this photo on Facebook after meeting and having a picture with her future King at the lightening:

"So lucky to meet a Prince to the St. Hans in Trend :D"
https://scontent-ams2-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=9c1b7eb94a41fec36882bd3f92a49fd7&oe=5625037E

Last edited:
Summary of article in Billed Bladet #27, 2015.
Written by Trine Larsen.

As you know PH, Joachim and Frederik went to midsummer bonfire (Sankt Hans in DK) near Trend.
That was actually more or less by accident.

The Regent Couple are residing at Marselisborg these weeks and since QMII was called to Copenhagen several times in connection with the election PH visited QMII's former LiW, Lena Lüttichau (*), at Mølleborg Country House for a cozy time with bridge, before he and his party (complete with dachshund) went on to Trend hunting Lodge. Here he met with his two sons who happened to be in that part of the country. Joachim because he had an engagement at the open air museum at Lejre. Frederik because he was on his way to Aalborg for the Special Forces Command ceremony to be held there.
So all three of them went hunting for deers near Trend from before sun up (that's around 03.30 at this time of year) until 21.00, an hour and a half before sunset. So it had been a very long day! Sitting in an armchair with his dachshund in his lap PH with his sons standing behind him enjoyed the bonfire and the communal singing.

That was a surprise to the several hundred locals and many got a handshake.

All the wives were left back home somewhere.

(*) All QII's Liw's are personal friends. I believe Lena Lüttichau was the one who after leaving Dannebrog PH took by her arm and presented her to the waiting press as: "This is my mistress". :lol:

:previous:

Exactly Polyesco :flowers:

Information about Margrethe and Mary's joint event today published by the Royal Court:
H.M. Dronningen og H.K.H. Kronprinsessen er til stede ved præsentation af Julemærket 2015 kl. 12.00 - Kongehuset

H.M. The Queen and HRH The Crown Princess is present at the presentation of the Christmas Seal 2015 at the Copenhagen City Hall, at. 12.00.

H.M. The Queen and HRH Crown Princess arrives together to the Copenhagen City Hall.
Initially, the mayor Frank Jensen and chairman of the Christmas Seal Foundation board, Hans Erik Lindkvist, will hold welcome speeches. Here after reveal the Queen and the Crown Princess together the Christmas Seal 2015 from the scene, then the Queen gives a speech and tells about the Christmas Seal. At the end, children from the Christmas Seal Foundation sings two songs. Afterwards, there will be a reception for invited guests.

Lovely seeing the two ladies together at an event, it has been ages.

Margrethe and Mary and the Christmas Seal were well covered in tonight's differents tv-news.

Margrethe was interviewed and said she enjoyed having joint events with Mary, it is fun and she wished they could do it more often :)

They are lovely together, and clearly fond of each other.

I took some quick screenshots from the tv-news....

Video:

VIDEO Dronningen om julemærkets fremtid: Jeg er ikke fremtidsforsker | Nyheder | DR

Attachments

• nyt.jpg
    nyt.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 142
  • nyt0.jpg
    nyt0.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 157
  • nyt2.jpg
    nyt2.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 179
  • nyt3.jpg
    nyt3.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 159
  • nyt4.jpg
    nyt4.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 208
  • 12193358_517347798424477_4524930976935102763_n.jpg
    12193358_517347798424477_4524930976935102763_n.jpg
    189.3 KB · Views: 152
Last edited by a moderator:
Margrethe and Mary and the Christmas Seal were well covered in tonight's differents tv-news.

Margrethe was interviewed and said she enjoyed having joint events with Mary, it is fun and she wished they could do it more often :)

They are lovely together, and clearly fond of each other.

I took some quick screenshots from the tv-news....

Video:

VIDEO Dronningen om julemærkets fremtid: Jeg er ikke fremtidsforsker | Nyheder | DR

thank you for the beautiful screen grabs:flowers:
the smiles on these two is beautiful
and Mary looked gorgeous

Thanks Polyesco,

Margrethe and Mary are absolutely lovely together. I would wish you all could have seen the clips there were showed of them together in the tv :flowers:

:previous: With the pictures and the great screen grabs you can tell the great vibe between these two :flowers:

Tomorrow, The royal couple will hold a concert and supper for the tourism industry at Fredensborg Castle pm. 19:00. HRH Crown Princess and HRH Princess Marie participant.
Frederik is currently in Switzerland for IOC meetings until Nov. 11th .

"With this year Fredensborg Concert want royal couple to acknowledge the many people who work in tourism and the experience economy. The royal couple have the concert invited a wide range of representatives from tourism and the experience economy.
Denmark has more than 20 million. foreign tourism nights each year, making it the most visited travel destination in Scandinavia among foreign tourists.
Fredensborg concert takes place in Fredensborg Palace Church, followed by supper in the Dome Room at Fredensborg Palace.
The royal couple have over the years initiated a series of concerts at Fredensborg Palace. For these concerts have been invited different groups of society in recognition of their effort in their sector, including representatives from business, education, science, regions and municipalities and the sports world."
Fredensborgkoncert for turisterhvervet - Kongehuset

Thanks, Polyesco. :flowers:

I see PH is dressing like Hugh Hefner.
At least he ain't boring. :p

:previous: Yep. now we know where Joachim gets inspired with the Hugh Hefner theme clothing :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:;)

PH looks very comfortable. I'll refrain from commenting on the ladies' attire.

Since it is the eve of St. Martin's day, I wonder if roast duck or goose was on the menu at Fredensborg. :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, Polyesco. :flowers:

I see PH is dressing like Hugh Hefner.
At least he ain't boring. :p

Is that a common way of dressing in public in Denmark or even slightly common

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Princess Mary and Princess Marie attends Fredensborg Concert | NEWMYROYALS & HOLLYWOOD FASHION
Basically the same pics from Royalista.

It will take some effort, even by Joachim, to match his father!

The prize for the most unforgettable attire goes without a doubt to PH. :king3:

Joachim has probably gone to Southern Jutland tonight. He is to host a royal hunt there early tomorrow.

The Prince's attire is traditional Vietnamese. I understand he very recently returned from a trip there.

Is that a common way of dressing in public in Denmark or even slightly common

Well, not yet at least...

But it sure looks comfy, so who knows? I think it will require a good deal of persuasion for our wives here in DK to accept it though!
Because many, if not most men, would be perfectly happy to show up to dinners in a "camping-tuxedo = a colorful jogging set".

The Prince's attire is traditional Vietnamese. I understand he very recently returned from a trip there.

Thanks for the info. :)

Yes, he must just have returned.

Hope it's not too comfy or he might nod off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom