Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary, Current Events 3: Oct. 2004 - May 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In did, is true like this we are all expecting .... I like the date 5.5.5.

So we'll all have to wait until. 5.5.05 to see CP Mary...can't wait!

Danielle said:
Ah, I see she is embracing her Aussieness by wearing Ugh Boots (because only genuine Ugh Boots are Australian ;)). Great pics. Thanks Lena.

I see she is showing off!! I find it inappropriate and embarrasing!!! I see the classic tall poppy asking to be cut down.:cool:

Australis said:
I see she is showing off!! I find it inappropriate and embarrasing!!! I see the classic tall poppy asking to be cut down.:cool:
Showing off what??? In case you haven't noticed a lot of women are wearing Ugg boots. Does this mean that they are showing off too? :rolleyes:

Australis said:

and your comment reveals the unfairness of so much of the criticism of CPM. The whole point of the australian "tall poppy syndrome" is that the tallest poppies get cut down for no other reason than the fact they grew taller. The tall poppy doesn't "ask" or deserve to be cut down - it's the jealousy and pettiness of others.

Guest2003 said:
Showing off what??? In case you haven't noticed a lot of women are wearing Ugg boots. Does this mean that they are showing off too? :rolleyes:

It wasn't Ugg boots that Crown Princess Mary was wearing . So no reason to comment any further ...;)

Australis said:
Many girls in australia and around the world of all ages has a pair of ugg boots...it doesn't mean they're show offs...its just real warm and cosy...

honestly, what's wrong with wearing a pair of ugg boots?!

But I truly think it was NOT Ugg boots...

Please ladies and gents, let us return to discussions about Frederik and Mary.

they will go today with alex and joachim to the opening of danfoss universe. it will be the first act they go to after the announcement of pregnancy.

Yes,it would be great to see Mary now.All the press are waiting for the Glorious Princess!

Mandy said:
Here is a first year anniversary thread of Frederik and Mary. Happy anniversary to the couple.

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5737
That's really great Mandy.Thanks you lots.It's a year of the Wedding of the Golden Princely Couple and a year of Mary being the Princess!:)
Great!!!!Congrats the couple!

Last edited by a moderator:
First pic from today(opening of danfoss universe) POLFOTO

More from Polfoto

I don´t think, I would wear such high heels, while being pregnant. Ok, maybe Mary has more practice than me...:confused:

Attachments

• Pic_1.jpg
    Pic_1.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 677
  • Am1.jpg
    Am1.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 236
  • Am2.jpg
    Am2.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 263
  • Am3.jpg
    Am3.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 281
  • Am4.jpg
    Am4.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 250
  • Am5.jpg
    Am5.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 999
  • Am6.jpg
    Am6.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 512
  • Am7.jpg
    Am7.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 406
  • Am8.jpg
    Am8.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 1,653
hillary_nugent said:
Happy first anniversary to Mary and Fred!!! :) :) :) whoa it only seemed like yesterday thay i stayed up all night instead of studying for exams to watch their wedding!!! :D

Hear, hear! I used the whole day watching tv (being in the same time zone as Copenhagen) instead of studying for my exams :D It's kind of a relief to hear about others having the same priorities as me :rolleyes:

When you're used to wearing high heels, it's not really a problem during the first months of pregnancy (at least that's my experience :)), but she won't keep this up untill the last months I can tell you :D

I'm not too keen on her coat. At first I thoght the light shed different colors on it, but then I saw it's actually the coat's design. A bit to 'busy' and heavy I think, and it doesn't go too well with her (lovely) hat.

But as usual, Mary herself looked great and happy. So what more could I ask for?

Thanks for the pics! I'm not a fan of Mary's coat today though.

Thanks lots for pics.Maybe the coat not look so nice for somebody but i think it looks strange on Mary,it's because she has never worn some colour like this.

From AAP Image:

I think that Princess Alexandra is behind Mary(the Lady in blue outfit?)

Attachments

• 00426818.jpg
    00426818.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 2,096
DEAR GOD! that coat wasn't really nice... and don't think it combines with that colour of hat and heels neither... :s

Lena said:
First pic from today(opening of danfoss universe) POLFOTO

looks nice to hold hand each other like Crown Prince Phillipe and Crown Princess Mathilde of Beligum to hold hands.

Sara Boyce

Lena said:
I don´t think, I would wear such high heels, while being pregnant. Ok, maybe Mary has more practice than me...:confused:

i agree with you!

like Great Britian Sophie,Countess of Wessex always walk with high heels before her daughter's birth but she not use low-heels i dont blame her.

if Princess Mary would use low heels before baby's birth or she would use high heels wait and see what happened.

Sara Boyce

This outfit it's not one of her best !!!! i just hate it :eek:

Pictures of Opening of Danfoss Universe from tv2.

Photo 10 - The hat and shoes are the same colour.

Attachments

• Danfoss Universe 01 tv2.jpg
    Danfoss Universe 01 tv2.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 1,195
  • Danfoss Universe 02 tv2.jpg
    Danfoss Universe 02 tv2.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 286
  • Danfoss Universe 03 tv2.jpg
    Danfoss Universe 03 tv2.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 360
  • Danfoss Universe 04 tv2.jpg
    Danfoss Universe 04 tv2.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 224
  • Danfoss Universe 05 tv2.jpg
    Danfoss Universe 05 tv2.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 268
  • Danfoss Universe 06 tv2.jpg
    Danfoss Universe 06 tv2.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 380
  • Danfoss Universe 07 tv2.jpg
    Danfoss Universe 07 tv2.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 209
  • Danfoss Universe 08 tv2.jpg
    Danfoss Universe 08 tv2.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 197
  • Danfoss Universe 09 tv2.jpg
    Danfoss Universe 09 tv2.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 286
  • Danfoss Universe 10 tv2.jpg
    Danfoss Universe 10 tv2.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 354
If you look at the picture with the women holding the umbrella out "across" Mary and Fredrik then you can see that the coat ahs touches of the royal purple of Mary's hat and shoes. In the sunlight the outfit looks much, much better I think. In the dark light rooms or passage way or whatever that was it looks horrible because the only color the lights seem to pick up are the light colors.

Over all it's an okay look. Not totally horrendous, but I've seen better of Mary.

Pics from the visit to Danfoss Universe
Set 1

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    74 KB · Views: 272
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    150.1 KB · Views: 226
  • DetKglFoelge2_lowres.JPG
    DetKglFoelge2_lowres.JPG
    151.3 KB · Views: 303