Spanish Christmas Cards - All Years

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Finally! Oh, it`s a great photo. Leonor is beautiful as always, but look at Sofia, she`s more beautiful everytime we see her. Lovely lovely girls :flowers:

Obviously, Leonor and Sofia are two beautiful little girls and the photo is really pretty, but I would have preferred to see Felipe and Letizia together with the little girls.

Any cards from the Infantas Pilar or Margarita ?

Oh my god. I cannot decide which Infanta is sweeter. Leonor is so cute and Sofias smile is heartbreaking. Letizia and Felipe can be proud of their beautiful daughters.

sweet, look at those two. Leonor is so lovely, but i think Sofia is getting more and more beautiful. what a sweet smile this two girls have.

Wonderful picture, it is amazing how beautiful these little girls are. Leonor has always been a beauty, but Sofia has really grown into a beautiful little girl.
Felipe and Letizia should be very proud, not only because they are beautiful but because they look like happy children.

Wonderful picture, it is amazing how beautiful these little girls are. Leonor has always been a beauty, but Sofia has really grown into a beautiful little girl.
Felipe and Letizia should be very proud, not only because they are beautiful but because they look like happy children.
The girls resemble their nice parents,but they are still blond-haired

All in all very boring. After the photoshop desaster the Kings seem to refuse doing Xmas cards showing living people.

Cristina & Inaki only give an updated picture of their kids since several years.
F&L had a similar picture of the girls only 2 years ago. And what have such pictures to do with Xmas?

I like Elenas card most, simply because she is a bit creative and just doesnt do portait after portait year after year.

These two little girls are so precious!!!!
Sofia is becoming more and more beautiful!

the smile on the girls faces really does wonders to one's stress levels! What a wonderful photo:flowers:

Very beautiful picture :)
Sofía is getting cuter every time we see her ;)

Beautiful little girls; however, Leonor's hair should have been left naturally curly. She looks 18 with the hairdo...

Beautiful little girls; however, Leonor's hair should have been left naturally curly. She looks 18 with the hairdo...
that was her baby hair, when she got older her hair straightned. that happens to alot of kids (including me)

All in all very boring. After the photoshop desaster the Kings seem to refuse doing Xmas cards showing living people.

Cristina & Inaki only give an updated picture of their kids since several years.
F&L had a similar picture of the girls only 2 years ago. And what have such pictures to do with Xmas?

I like Elenas card most, simply because she is a bit creative and just doesnt do portait after portait year after year.

You're right, Elena's card is definitely the most creative one. But it's still nice to see the girls, they look adorable here. :)

Two ravishing little angels-Felipe and Letizia are truly blessed to have such beautiful children!:flowers:

Leonora is especially beautiful,she looks a lot like Leticia!

I love the pictures but I was really hoping they could have 1 picture with all of the family. Leonor and Sofia are both lovely little girls. F&L must be proud parents. Elena's one creative shot while the Urdangarin's picture looked like their last Christmas cards. The Kings picture is lovely too but I was hoping for a more colorful shot like the gardens of the Royal Palace.

Spanish royals play it safe after photoshop scandals with Christmas card of palace - Telegraph

A long time ago, the Xmas pictures of the SRF were full of warmth and family charm, nowadays it seems to have become an unpleasant duty. Dull buildings, photoshop, same type of kids pictures every year.

http://thereader.es/en/spain-news-stories/5511-Royal-household-sends-out-its-Christmas-cards.html
I wonder why Infanta Leonor didnt sign the Asturias card, if Irene can write her name Leonor should be able to do the same.

^what? is there any obligation for leonor to do it?
maybe she didnt want to. or she cant write her name that well, shes only 5.
just because irene could do it, it doesnt mean that leonor can.
i remenber when i went to school at age 6, i knew already how to write some letters (and i never attended pre-school) and my brother who was on pre-school (kindergarden) was never able to do so, and he learnt on 1st year of primary school.
each kid learns at his own...

Spanish royals play it safe after photoshop scandals with Christmas card of palace - Telegraph

A long time ago, the Xmas pictures of the SRF were full of warmth and family charm, nowadays it seems to have become an unpleasant duty. Dull buildings, photoshop, same type of kids pictures every year.

I hate it when journalists make stupid and sloppy mistakes like this one. She works in Madrid, it's not a breaking news story, she's had time to check all the facts and those cards were all over the papers here with a description of every picture. It's not a picture of Zarzuela Palace, it's the Royal Palace :bang:
And how nice of her to write about impersonal and cold cards, showing only the King and Queen's card of the Royal Palace when the other three families had warm pictures of the whole family or the children :lol:

I agree, she did a mistake. But she was right in the essencial thing: it seems that Spanish Royals doesn't want to release Christmas Cards as they've done some years ago. It seems like Christmas is a date that they didn't like...:bang:

Leonor and Sofía are beatiful girls - and it seems they are bright too, their eyes saids so -, this is clear and I like them a lot. but I wonder what kind of Infantas they will become ...And just think that Infanta Leonor could be named Heir of the throne. If she will be Queen of Spain , I hope she'll release Christmas Cards, because Spanish people are most of them believers and should want to see their Royal Family celebrating Jesus birth in the same way they do in their own homes.

Vanesa.

"If she will be Queen of Spain , I hope she'll release Christmas Cards, because Spanish people are most of them believers and should want to see their Royal Family celebrating Jesus birth in the same way they do in their own homes."

I disagree with you Vanesa. If and when Leonor becomes Queen of Spain, Spain itself will be such a diverse melting pot of cultures and religions, that she'll be obliged by law not to discriminate any of her subjects. Same as it is now.

I sometimes have the impression a lot of people outside Spain still have a concept of the country, his people and culture that's completely outdated and almost medieval. Spain may still be majorly Catholic today (a discussion for another thread) but that statistic does not represent the reality of our country - at least half of that percentage are not practising, don't care or are agnostic/atheist.

Spain's autochthonous population has one of the lowest fertility rates in the world and is only thanks to migrants that Spain's demographics have suffered a welcoming boom. With that immigration, comes diversity...and new Spaniards may not pray to Jesus but they are as much Spaniards as the rest :flowers:

As to the Telegraph editorial, I couldn't be bothered to read it. It's the Telly and is always slow on the news front this close to Christmas. They have to make their own :cool:

Beautifull children. I love this seasons we are able to see wonderfull pictures. I love sofia´s smile. So tender and sweet. She looks more beautifull day by day. :)

Everyone's talking about the girls. How come no one noticed Pablo Urdangarin? He's gotten so handsome over the years.

Lovely cards! I really enjoy seeing of the royal Christmas cards every year. Leonor & Sofia are both growing so fast, it seems. They're beautiful little girls.

Back
Top Bottom