Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2024!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Dear members,

on behalf of the whole TRF team I would like to wish you and your loved ones
a joyful and peaceful pre-Christmas season,
a Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year 2024!

⭐:xmastree:⭐:xmastree:⭐:xmastree:⭐

There is magic, hope and confidence in every beginning, let us preserve these feelings throughout the year!

:twohearts:

Iceflower
TRF Admin

My best wishes for a most blessed and joyous Christmas for each and every member of TRF team and all users of the forum.

I wish you all a Christmas filled with magic, wonder, love and peace. Life’s most beautiful things are not seen with the eyes, but felt with the heart. Wishing you a special season of the heart and a happy, healthy and successful New Year.

I wish to all of us that the conflicts in this world will end and that we can move forward to a better time. May the next 365 +1 days (special thanks to Kaye1850) be filled with laughter, love and happiness.

Last edited:
I wish all of us that the conflicts in this world will end and that we can move forward to a better time. May the next 365 days be filled with laughter, love and happiness.

Not to be too pedantic, but make that 366 days for 2024 ?
Your sentiments are lovely.

Best wishes for a blessed peaceful Christmas , and for 2024 as we say in Scotland Lang may your lum reek.

I wish a 2024 better than 2023!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!:wreath::advent::holly::xmasbell::xmastree::bauble::stocking::santa3::newyear1:

Happy Christmas to the wonderful Mods and all the regular (and not so regular) contributors whose views and knowledge I find so stimulating.

Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year one and all.

`Let there be peace on earth and let it begin with me.'

Wishing Everyone a Very Merry Christmas a Happy New Year 2024!

Attachments

• Christmas Meowy.jpg
    Christmas Meowy.jpg
    200.8 KB · Views: 10
:fleurdelis: :fleurdelis: :xmastree: :fleurdelis: :fleurdelis:

From us in Upstate New York, USA
to all Royal Forum Members and Visitors

:xmastree2: :xmastree2: :santa3: :xmastree2: :xmastree2:

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah and Kwanza
and on any end of the year celebration of your choosing or tradition.

:fleurdelis: :fleurdelis: :xmastree: :fleurdelis: :fleurdelis:

Last edited:
I wish you a Merry Christmas with this happy and funny song. :merryxmas:

And noooo, it has nothing to with happy memories of Kim Wilde looking absolutely yummy in this video, perish the thought.

A Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year to everyone!

Merry Christmas![-][/-]

Wishing you all a happy, safe and joyous festive season

:advent::bauble::candycane::wreath::xmastree2:

Last edited:
Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year to all!
:candycane::xmastree2::candycane::xmastree2::candycane:

I wish you a lovely Christmas and an happy new year !

What Dreams Await in the New Year?

As the New Year approaches, I find myself reflecting on the moments that shaped the past and envisioning the possibilities that lie ahead. My plans for the upcoming year revolve around growth, both personally and professionally. I aspire to embrace new opportunities, cultivate meaningful connections, and embark on adventures that fuel my passion. Here's to a year filled with positivity, resilience, and the pursuit of dreams. What are your plans for the New Year? Let's inspire and support each other on this journey! ?

As the New Year approaches, I find myself reflecting on the moments that shaped the past and envisioning the possibilities that lie ahead. My plans for the upcoming year revolve around growth, both personally and professionally. I aspire to embrace new opportunities, cultivate meaningful connections, and embark on adventures that fuel my passion. Here's to a year filled with positivity, resilience, and the pursuit of dreams. What are your plans for the New Year? Let's inspire and support each other on this journey! ?

What lovely words and sentiments. Lets all agree to discuss and have different views but not disagree.

Personally it looks like it might be a difficult year but you never know the Angels might be on my families side.

A better world and the world peace

Happy New Year, a lot of wishes to you

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy new year from this side of the world as well... I guess we were one of the last to start the new year (Alaska and Hawaii are among the few places where it is still 2023)

Back
Top Bottom