Prince Pieter-Christiaan, Princess Anita and Family, News Part 1 (Feb 2005 - )

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wonder if Anita stayed home due to her pregnancy? I believe that she is due in the next few months.

Thank you, Sjetajiem! We haven't seen her lately, I am assuming that she is healthy and well?

According to her husband, during an interview she is fine.
She never accompanies her husband during his racing (does not like it)

According to her husband, during an interview she is fine.
She never accompanies her husband during his racing (does not like it)
really happy to heard that princess Anita doing wll with her bregnancy:wub:
cant wait to see the new baby!
thank you sjetajiem for the good news:flowers:

Thank you for the photos, Marengo! Prince Pieter Christiaan is so handsome.

According to EO's 'Blauw Bloed' prince Pieter-Christiaan was one of the members of the Royal Marechaussee who gave first aid to the victims of the aircrash of last Wednesday near Schiphol Airport.

This is a very nice thing to hear. Please excuse my ignorance, but what is the Royal Marechaussee? Is it some sort of guard? Is this where he received his first-aid training?

:previous::ohmy: What happened? I hope that he recovers quickly.

:previous:

Pieter-Christiaan fell and injured his ribs. He was taken via helicopter to the clinic in Innsbruck. He is currently back in the Netherlands recovering.

P.P.E. has a photogallery of "20th March 2009-Prince Pieter-Christiaan and Pss Anita-'Make a Difference day,' -Sciandri Sport Management-Almere-the Netherlands."

:flowers:

P.P.E. has a photogallery of "20th March 2009-Prince Pieter-Christiaan and Pss Anita-'Make a Difference day,' -Sciandri Sport Management-Almere-the Netherlands."

:flowers:

You can find it at the MADD Day 2009 thread under "Dutch Royals".:)

Princess Anita was interviewed shortly by the Dutch royalty programme 'Blauw Bloed' on the occassion of MADD 2009. She said that Pieter was a very different baby than Emma, in the sense that he actually keeps her up at night. Other than that she talked about MADD. Prince Pieter-Christiaan had to take a day off from work to attend MADD.

In German yellow press magazine "frau aktuell" there is a photo that shows Anita, Emma, little Pieter and Pieter together on a portrait photo obviously on occasion of little Pieter´s birth
Anita wears some pink blouse with little flowers and Pieter (Dad) a blue-chequered shirt
Haven´t seen those photo(s) here on the board - did I miss something?

Was little Pieter already baptized?

Apparently little Pieter will be christened after the summer holidays.
The end of August or the beginning of September.

Today I was in the neighbourhood of Het Loo and I asked there if there will be a christening in the next future.
They told me that for the next two months (September and October) there is not any planning for a christening.
I was surprised about the certainty of their reply. I had expected an answer more or less that they could not tell, because they don't know it yet.
Apparently those christenings are organized several weeks in advance, but at the moment there are no plans.
Little Pieter will turn one in November so he will be a big boy at his christening

ANP has a series of photos of Princess Anita in honor of her upcoming 40th birthday (27 October):
ANP Beeldbank

You are very welcome, Antonieta! I think that Princess Anita is very charming, and I always enjoy seeing photos of her. I hope that her family does something fun for her in honor of her birthday this year.

Back
Top Bottom